blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:09:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Saints and Sinners Southampton FC
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saints and Sinners Southampton FC  (Read 143856 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 31, 2019, 07:24:50 AM »

So happy for JwP finally getting a run in team from a proper manager. Such a shame how his career has gone in last 2-3 years, should be in the england squad every time.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 31, 2019, 09:14:35 AM »

He is certainly benefitting from some proper coaching and seems to have added that bit of extra bite and tenacity. Note his goal last week when he won a 50/50 and held off the midfielder, something he just hasn't been doing for a while.

He suffered under the old guard for being too slow to play on the wing and too weak to play in the middle. Technically, he has always been good enough. He becomes a real asset when he start scoring goals too.

He benefits massively from having the support of Romeu/Hojberg doing the dirty work around him.

Zaha in the flesh last night was something else. How is he still at Palace? A cut above everyone else.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 31, 2019, 11:46:35 AM »

He is certainly benefitting from some proper coaching and seems to have added that bit of extra bite and tenacity. Note his goal last week when he won a 50/50 and held off the midfielder, something he just hasn't been doing for a while.

He suffered under the old guard for being too slow to play on the wing and too weak to play in the middle. Technically, he has always been good enough. He becomes a real asset when he start scoring goals too.

He benefits massively from having the support of Romeu/Hojberg doing the dirty work around him.

Zaha in the flesh last night was something else. How is he still at Palace? A cut above everyone else.

End product. Was his first goal since September right? I guess teams just double or triple up on him.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 31, 2019, 12:13:31 PM »

I think you are giving him a bit too much credit. :-)

60 appearances from 2016-2018. 6 goals, 6 assists. He doesn't get doubled up on much, just hasn't really been offering a consistent threat and gets shunted around a lot. He isn't a winger and this season he is finally getting the opportunity he wants in the middle.

3 goals in last 3 appearances. He was actually shifted to right wing back last night before he scored. We haven't developed a lot of players for a couple of years, partly down to the constant manager changes. He will improve now.

179 premier league appearances and he has only just turned 24. Not sure what his ceiling is.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 31, 2019, 12:42:51 PM »

I meant Zaha..

Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 31, 2019, 01:24:34 PM »

Doh, yea we double teamed him and still was a nightmare. Every Palace move was channelled through him. He got mercilessly fouled all night and then blew his top at the end.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 31, 2019, 04:34:45 PM »

he was like a fish out of water when man utd took him think he is better at palace and will struggle in a team he isnt the main man

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 02, 2019, 01:21:32 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
SAINTSTABLE" border="0
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 02, 2019, 01:53:16 PM »

Impressive. A result on Friday night would be most welcome as well Smiley
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 02, 2019, 02:54:23 PM »

Impressive. A result on Friday night would be most welcome as well Smiley

Fuck yes.

Best Bitter.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: May 05, 2019, 12:36:08 PM »

Fraser Forster is the highest paid player in Southampton's history on a staggering £70k per week.

Yesterday, he made his first appearance in 494 days and was rubbish.

He has THREE more years left on his contract.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 06, 2019, 11:56:04 PM »

Fraser Forster is the highest paid player in Southampton's history on a staggering £70k per week.

did he not offer to take reduced pay while he was suffering from his mental problems?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 08, 2019, 09:57:28 AM »

did he not offer to take reduced pay while he was suffering from his mental problems?

I don't believe so.

Good to see Redmond winning players player of the year and fans player of the year last night. What a huge turnaround he has had in the last 18 months.

A real talent and at 25, still room to improve. Looking forward to what he can deliver under a good coach next season.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 15, 2019, 01:41:56 PM »

£399 for my season ticket next year. Works out at £21 per game.

Very happy with that.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 17, 2019, 08:40:46 PM »

Cost £10.5m.

Domestic double, Ajax's first title win in 5 years and first domestic double in 17 years.

Semi finals of the Champions League.

56 appearances in all comps. 38 goals. 24 assists.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: