blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:30:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Sid's Super Diet
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sid's Super Diet  (Read 29148 times)
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2014, 12:55:12 PM »

There's a lot of common sense in Raz's infinite reflection. In my (not humble) opinion. Half the people visiting a doctor in the UK are after a sick note or trying to cadge a few bob under the pretext of being alcoholic or various other ploys. The Government are rather keen on true alcoholics as no matter how much they give them in sick pay they spend it on drink which is taxed at 75% plus. It's a win win situation for the system.

As for the other half of people who visit the doctor, half of them need not have bothered as they would have recovered in a week or so. This leaves the residue - the 25 per cent that are not wasting NHS time. Of these the Doctors will manage to help half of them and make the other half worse. We have limited knowledge and medicine is a work in progress.

Best wishes to the Camel: I doubt that I will write another book on sex. My only forray into the subject was when I wrote a book under a pseudonym aimed at the lesbian market. This was in the eighties when lesbianism was becoming very fashionable. The book was not well received - one reviewer said it sounded as if the book had been written by a drag queen on drugs. You have to know your limitations.

Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »

Hey Sid, are you still on a strict diet? What exactly does your daily intake consist of, much cooked food? I'm currently experimenting with juicing mixed with blending and generally find even a pint of juice barely does anything to satiate me and am left feeling still hungry after half an hour or so. I haven't as yet tried going a whole day drinking say 3-4 juices and no solids at all, it feels a bit much as it equates to absolutely tons of veg and just feels weird.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2014, 01:22:43 PM »

Best wishes to the Camel: I doubt that I will write another book on sex. My only forray into the subject was when I wrote a book under a pseudonym aimed at the lesbian market. This was in the eighties when lesbianism was becoming very fashionable. The book was not well received

That does seem odd - I'd have thought they'd have lapped it up.

El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2014, 09:15:57 PM »

Hey Sid, are you still on a strict diet? What exactly does your daily intake consist of, much cooked food? I'm currently experimenting with juicing mixed with blending and generally find even a pint of juice barely does anything to satiate me and am left feeling still hungry after half an hour or so. I haven't as yet tried going a whole day drinking say 3-4 juices and no solids at all, it feels a bit much as it equates to absolutely tons of veg and just feels weird.

Seemingly late in replying Ragz, but time's just another illusion we are all hung up on. Juicing is a difficult proposition - wish I could make more of an effort but real life keeps getting in the way. Watched this interesting video. Interesting take on cholesterol and statins etc. Worth watching

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/06/28/cereal-killers-movie.aspx?x_cid=20140628_cerealkillersdocumentary_facebookdoc

Hope you and the locals are well.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2014, 09:30:15 PM »

Welcome back Sid.

How are you? All good, I hope.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
El Sid

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2014, 08:06:24 AM »

Welcome back Sid.

How are you? All good, I hope.

All is well, Thank You.
I'm not quite back, but on the way there.  Look after yourself and stay happy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: