blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:54:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  MicroMillions-032: $11 NL Hold'em
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MicroMillions-032: $11 NL Hold'em  (Read 1152 times)
Flash92

onesickhunt.com

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2014, 07:16:48 PM »

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/9951150_7C4B62003B

Really early in the sunday storm. Anyone like to lead the flop here? On the river I think his range is busted flush/straight draws and T's, which is why I checked, do people agree on this range?
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »

Against so many opponents, i like checking to raise just 2 really build the pot and charge the draws. I think i'd check too.

But, maybe leading against so many opponents is probably best, i'd be betting pretty big too if i led out.

Interesting on the river, i like the thinking behind checking, but do we think they are going to bluff their missed draw? Have we had reads to say so.

They defo could have a 10x here too, which 100% is betting and the plan comes together.

I think a lot of the time most villians are just checking back their busted draws in a 9 / 10£ game. A good % of the time. Also checking back 4/5x which had maye a straight draw tied in with their pair which might pay off a river bet.

I think overall, i'd be betting the river.

ExiledDub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 08:08:12 PM »

Maybe I am little too ABC here but:

I think that I am leading on the flop to thin the field given that 6 have called and as Shipit said to charge the draws...maybe making it 300.  We are only behind to two hands but could be facing lots of draws and if we get raised big we get an answer to the made hand question.

Could they have 77s, 88s or 99s? I'm assuming that the lack of flop bet from them rules out them having 33s or 44s in their range?

I also think that I am leading the river based on the "do your own betting" maxim but then there's the other one that says "bet if you feel you are behind but not sure, check if you reckon you are ahead"

I assume though if they have 10x they are as happy to call as to bet here. I guess the debate is: are they likely to bluff bet more or less than they will call thin and unless we have reads one way or the other it becomes subjective so I go with betting.
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »

I like a lead, after that think you played it well and a riv check is deece to induce missed draws into betting.

Even if we don't think they always bet a missed draw they won't be calling anyway, so it's worth giving the villain that option. I'd imagine with a pair/draw hand they would potentially bet flop. gives us the option of getting two bets in with a check raise, as supposed to them almost always calling a riv bet with 10x

Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »

I'm in the donk (flop)(don't hate the pun) camp. Definitely can get a bunch of action on a board like this, and start building a pot right away. We might even get some stuff to call that would check too, so yh, winner Smiley

I actually really like the river check tbh. Pretty hard for us to get called by anything that won't bet, and I'd be amazed if he doesn't bluff some missed draws too. Overpairs that decided to check flop are pretty much all we miss out against, but thats pretty subjective and they might bet sometimes anyway Smiley

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:54:07 AM »

Hate the lead. How is an overpair supposed to raise this many ways? It is rarely going to check round too. Just c/r and laugh when 99 puts it in.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 02:59:55 AM »

flop is indeed a hilariously easy c/r unfortunately imo.

have to remember hes not going to think about our range when we c/r i would bet v big money he stacks off every overpair when we check to him otf. they just see flush draws or that all 3 are the same colour and def rofl it in. 

id rather jam flop than lead btw, think jamming flop isnt that terrible lol.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: