blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:54:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fred Issues
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fred Issues  (Read 888 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2014, 12:08:20 PM »

Morning.

Since yesterday afternoon, I've received 11 PM's, e-Mails, copies of PM's & whatnot, from Fred regulars upset about this that or the other. In the last month or so, I've had around 40 of them. It's becoming a full time job. 

Last I heard Tighty had received more than me, think he had 9 yesterday alone.   

If I were to try to reply to them properly, point by point, I'd be at it all day today, & every PM sent means another one comes back. 

It's almost getting that we dare not say something on Fred for fear of upsetting someone.

They all matter a lot to me, I don't want peeps upset, but I just don't have the time to just keep on toing & froing with all these differences of opinion. There are just not enough hours in the day, sorry. In most cases, I'm the ham in the sandwich between  friends of mine, too, which is extremely uncomfortable.

I can't make you all get on with each other, & it'd be daft if you did. But Tighty, me, or blonde can't be held responsible for sorting out differences between some of you, we are all grown ups & have to do it ourselves. 

Bear with me, & I'll try to address all the Fred issues on this thread. I'd rather we did it here than on Fred, as we try very hard to keep that as a fun thread.

There are quite a number of Fred things that seem to upset folks, & Tighty or I will try & address them all.

As in any society, when there are fall-outs, people divide into 2 camps, & each have their own band of supporters, & so the divide grows & worsens. They generally get described as "cliques", but they are not, imo, it's just how life works.

For now, until we get time to address the various issues & Post accordingly, we are going to lock this thread, but we'll do it soonest, tomorrow morning probably, then we can all debate it until the cows come home. I just wanted everyone to know we are not ignoring all those PM's, but we just don't have time to deal with them all, & maybe its better if we do it together, on a thread. Generally, Tighty or I try to settle these things quietly, under the radar, via PM, but we just can't keep pace with it any more.

So, for now, I'm going to enjoy a nice, relaxing, restful Saturday, gonna have a stroll along the Thames, do my ironing, cook me a vegetable curry, watch some racing, cricket, darts, have a nap, & play some poker. 

Hope you all have a great day too, & if you punt, you get the bloody lot.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: