blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:40:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  RSQ (Rubbish School Quiz)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RSQ (Rubbish School Quiz)  (Read 7549 times)
inittoit

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 07:43:24 PM »

inittoit

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »

for PM
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 08:03:44 PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddd you're in.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 08:29:51 PM »

Liking the range of subjects. Just goes to prove how poor my general knowledge is.

The below question is open to interpretation no given how it's worded?

4. Physics, There are countless Scientific Laws named after people. Name one
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 08:50:10 PM »

Liking the range of subjects. Just goes to prove how poor my general knowledge is.

I just had a quick count on Wiki and there's 200 odd of them so if you think you know one, you probably do.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 07:05:52 PM »

I just had a quick count on Wiki and there's 200 odd of them so if you think you know one, you probably do.

Name a scientific law named after a person, as opposed to name a person, I assume Smiley

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 07:27:38 PM »

Name a scientific law named after a person, as opposed to name a person, I assume Smiley

Okay, thought it was straight forward but an example would be "Einsteins General theroy of relativity". So I need the persons name and the Law. Anyone who has answered one or the other can send me both if they want.

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »

Okay, thought it was straight forward but an example would be "Einsteins General theroy of relativity". So I need the persons name and the Law. Anyone who has answered one or the other can send me both if they want.

Good job there guys, now we've just gotta level him into giving us 9 more answers and we're done Wink

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2014, 06:26:35 PM »

I just named the person.  I know what the law is but im not sure of its official name. If I pm you a brief explanation will that do, Rubbish?

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »

I just named the person.  I know what the law is but im not sure of its official name. If I pm you a brief explanation will that do, Rubbish?

Cool

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 11:25:48 PM »

Cool
Gnarly

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 12:09:03 AM »

No pointing out ambiguities in questions before the reveal. Much more fun to do it then.

Blue text
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »

Just the ten so far.

dwh103
moonandback
wilrobrobu
mintTrav
redsgirl
tighty
inittoit
Mark Porter
Tomsom87
Ant040689

Hopefully a few more before Tuesday. Reveal at 7.30 pm so last entry is at 6.00 pm.

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2014, 08:57:24 AM »

Make that 11.

I have a knack of finishing last in these damn things. Not this time baby, not this time.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2014, 09:24:41 AM »

I've got a good feeling about your answers Mr Kendall.

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: