blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:05:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Today's google thing
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Today's google thing  (Read 2908 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 12:51:43 PM »

The old old new logo was three dimensional. The old new logo was two dimensional. The new new logo is flat.

How is the old new logo two dimensional and the new logo flat?

Because of the l.

Looks flat to me. Although I do see why you've come to that conclusion.

No.

If you look properly at the old old new logo you can see right behind it, but on the old new logo you can only see the sides. The new new logo is just flat on the screen.

Try kneeling down, closing one eye and peeping at your monitor from different angles. (It may not work on your phone because it's not deep enough)

The older I get, the better I was.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 01:05:23 PM »

The old old new logo was three dimensional. The old new logo was two dimensional. The new new logo is flat.

Because of the l.

No.

If you look properly at the old old new logo you can see right behind it, but on the old new logo you can only see the sides. The new new logo is just flat on the screen.

Try kneeling down, closing one eye and peeping at your monitor from different angles. (It may not work on your phone because it's not deep enough)

I think that's more to do with the shading. The old new logo gets lighter in shading from bottom to top.

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 01:13:11 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

I think that's more to do with the shading. The old new logo gets lighter in shading from bottom to top.

You're wrong Andrew. My laptop has a very good quality screen and if I run the tip of my finger across the old old logo I can feel that it's raised up. The new new logo is hardly there at all.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 01:19:10 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

You're wrong Andrew. My laptop has a very good quality screen and if I run the tip of my finger across the old old logo I can feel that it's raised up. The new new logo is hardly there at all.

I see, I need to invest in a touch sensitive monitor to go with my smellovision TV.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 01:20:28 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

I see, I need to invest in a touch sensitive monitor to go with my smellovision TV.

Now you're just taking the piss.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

If you can feel it, hardly or not, surely it's 3D?

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:31 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

Sorry Andrew. Your first answer is the only one that I am allowed to accept.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »

Because of the l.

No.

Sorry Andrew. Your first answer is the only one that I am allowed to accept.

I'd like to find out what the appeal process is?

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015, 03:47:09 PM »

The new logo looks like it's aimed at toddlers.

Blue text
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: