blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:57:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  "Victor Moses a cheat"- Gary Monk
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Victor Moses a cheat"- Gary Monk  (Read 4207 times)
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »

If the game wasn't all about who can cheat the best, I might actually start watching football.

It does make me enjoy American Sports a lot more, where a video replays/ reviews are quite common. It's just very irritating having to stay up into the early matches to watch the odd game!

Feed em rice.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »

I am all for consistency as well. 

I haven't seen the incident as never watched the game but can also understand why a supporter of any team would feel agrieved when this carry on goes on every week. 

The holding and pulling at set pieces is probably my biggest gripe in the game. 

Also the "there was contact" angle really pisses me off, that penalty Lampard got at the weekend was ridiculous.  But it comes as no surprse that players are only to happy to go down given the sums of money involved in the game today. 

I have been to a few junior matches lately and the difference is night and day.  Try going down in a heap for "contact" and you'd end up flat out minutes later.  Real mens football.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 02:56:46 PM »

https://vine.co/v/ObrMrpZjMgQ

You can see why the ref gave the penalty from his view.

Feed em rice.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 04:50:22 PM »

The ref spoke to Shawcross immediately prior to the corner being taken about holding Bony. He can have no complaints.
In last nights game Berahino was clearly caught by Jones in the box. Berahino stumbled but didn't go down and no penalty was given. When players see that, of course they will go to ground easier, as they won't get a penalty if they don't.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: