blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:33:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Are people playing a load of tables good for the game?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Are people playing a load of tables good for the game?  (Read 1754 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2015, 12:14:52 AM »

Played a couple of things tonight and logged off pretty fast as I simply couldn't be arsed waiting for people to take their turns. 

I propose 4 tables max and if you have more than 1 site open only 1 table on each site, what do you reckon?  or maybe just shorten the time to make your play which may be a better option.....pretty frustrating nonetheless 

shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:22:53 AM »

I agree ban em pesky multi-tablers.

Or just do what unibet do and make it impossible to play more than 4 tables lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:37:43 AM »

Toasty life, if this is worth starting a thread about Cheesy

pokerplayingfarmer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 06:46:27 PM »

Can see where your coming from but can't see it ever happening, there'd be too muchoney taken out of play, especially on the bigger sites.

I've never got it.....ever
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 06:52:50 PM »

Played a couple of things tonight and logged off pretty fast as I simply couldn't be arsed waiting for people to take their turns. 

I propose 4 tables max and if you have more than 1 site open only 1 table on each site, what do you reckon?  or maybe just shorten the time to make your play which may be a better option.....pretty frustrating nonetheless 

Are you talking about cash games Woodsey?

I play a lot of both live and online poker and live poker is 1000000000000x worse for slowness. Particularly unnecessary slowness. Of all the things I could tell u that annoy me about online poker nowadays, speed of the game certainly isn't one of them. In fact, how fast it is comparatively is part of the reason I love it.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:37 PM »

Are you talking about cash games Woodsey?

I play a lot of both live and online poker and live poker is 1000000000000x worse for slowness. Particularly unnecessary slowness. Of all the things I could tell u that annoy me about online poker nowadays, speed of the game certainly isn't one of them. In fact, how fast it is comparatively is part of the reason I love it.

Both really. Don't play a lot these days, guess when I played more I would usually play 3 or 4 tables so didn't get as bored, last night just played a satty for this weeks DTD 300, then played a short stint of PLO after, both were just zzzzzzz waiting for people to take turns. Yeah I know live can be boring too, but I mostly treat live as a night out and have a few beers so don't get as bored generally. Anyway, it was just a mini rant at last nights slowness and makes me less inclined to want to log on. 
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »

people timebank in those sattys a lot to try n limp into a seat

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 07:59:59 PM »

Satellites are the worst thing to one table, if you're wanting things to move along quickly.

More wine, Woodsey, that's the key Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: