blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:02:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  walking along, singing a song
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: walking along, singing a song  (Read 95516 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2014, 09:27:56 PM »

Iron, how do you keep track of these $1m sit and goes.  Sharkscope doesn't track them and they just get lost in my daily grind.  I am just playing a few when the Hypers are dying, but would be good to know I was breaking even.  The standard seems so bad that I figure I should be at least break even but would be good to check somehow.   Guess I could just write to stars?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2014, 01:36:53 AM »

Iron, how do you keep track of these $1m sit and goes.  Sharkscope doesn't track them and they just get lost in my daily grind.  I am just playing a few when the Hypers are dying, but would be good to know I was breaking even.  The standard seems so bad that I figure I should be at least break even but would be good to check somehow.   Guess I could just write to stars?

dont think they are trackable would love to be able to find a way to see how i am doing apart from the big win they have been great for my vpps
i have been playing them alot when i am short tabled or just not in the mood for a 3-4 hour session

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 01:44:18 AM »

made a mistake tonight bought a ticket for the $27 omania istead of the step 2 for the super knock out
emailed stars hoping they will swap it over as i am not found of the 8.80 omania the $27 might be a bit much
mind you it wont be much different from the knockout except faster

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2014, 02:52:05 AM »

ok i have only gone and done it again
started winding down the tables about an hour ago as i was getting tired
everything is now over expect the 2$ plo8 game that i am 2/6 in i have won this twice out of 12 goes
there is only 20 buy ins for the win less that i get for a win in the 45 man turbos
maybe i have found my true level lol

this has 15 minute blinds and an ideal struture for me playing hi/lo i dont just want to throw the chance of 3/3 wins per cashes in it

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2014, 03:42:54 AM »

damm failed to make it a hattrick came 3rd

when we got 3 way i had ~10k they both had ~40k
got it so we were all level on ~30k when i raised from sb, bb called flop had come k23 i raised got called turn comes 2  i am sat there with 22233 i pot to take him off his low draw
he flats we get it all in on river he is sat with KK222 no way i could get away from hand i dont think

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2014, 03:46:28 AM »

Couldn't you just make a note of your balance before starting the session, check Sharkscope for everything else and the difference is p/l for those ?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2014, 03:49:56 AM »

Couldn't you just make a note of your balance before starting the session, check Sharkscope for everything else and the difference is p/l for those ?

yeah that would be a good idea as sharkscope covers everything else i am playing

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2014, 08:27:48 AM »

Should probably do this, but tend to do my accounts weekly, play rebuys and the exchange rate changes.   Guess I can get close enough to make sure I am not spewing hundreds. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2014, 05:54:04 PM »

only played just over 100 games total over the last week

not a profitable week but i gave gotten my staple game of the 45 mans back into the black
and the $2 PLO8 with a slow structure seems to be running good dont think there is anything else with 15 minute levels anywhere near by buy in level

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2014, 09:41:28 PM »

ok i have been putting it off for years but i need to get a HUD not sure witch one is best or what the stats mean but i am starting to see the same names again and again

when i first started playing i was 1 tabling and i could remember names and significant hands but now as i multi table i am not noticing the names and long gone has
remember the hands past a cpl of hours this should also help with looking over hands rather than noting hands down and requesting hand histories

problem i have is at present i dont even know if i can make break even over a stretch never mind make a profit

is there software out there you can buy a one off i remeber doing that years ago for poker tracker or something that got superseeded
or is it all monthly subscriptions now?

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2014, 10:42:47 PM »

Holdem manager used to do a free trial, though I don't use a HUD so no idea if they still do
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2014, 11:30:00 PM »

damm was running nicely in the 4$ PSKO but bust in 73rd 2 hands killed me not sure if i should of left the hands alone

QTdd on button 3 bet the CO open flopped top pair so did he with his king kicker and he check raised me
the
QJCC in the big big and 15 bigs min raise from CO i flat Q high flop and his KQ held

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »

not that many games played yesterday with me getting into the money in a few of the scheduled games kept the numbers down in the sngs
the sngs i did play didnt get many cashs or bigger cashes

Ransom

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »

ok i have been putting it off for years but i need to get a HUD not sure witch one is best or what the stats mean but i am starting to see the same names again and again

when i first started playing i was 1 tabling and i could remember names and significant hands but now as i multi table i am not noticing the names and long gone has
remember the hands past a cpl of hours this should also help with looking over hands rather than noting hands down and requesting hand histories

problem i have is at present i dont even know if i can make break even over a stretch never mind make a profit

is there software out there you can buy a one off i remeber doing that years ago for poker tracker or something that got superseeded

Both Pokertracker and Holdem Manager have free trial options, so you can get 30 days for free off each before deciding.

You can automatically convert databases too, but Pokertracker is a lot more efficient at it I have found. So it's easier to use a Holdem Manager trial, and then use the Pokertracker 4 trial as PT4 will auto import your previous hands from HEM.

I use PokerTracker 4 but it's purely a preference. I find it cleaner and a bit more snappy. It costs something like $120 for both the holdem and Omaha versions. You can get it cheaper for about $60 by just buying the Omaha side of it, but it never hurts to have both.

There are striaght up purchases and you don't have to pay per month to use them as you're building your own databases on your own PC. There is a cloud based storage option on Holdem manager but if you're only playing on one PC then you don't really need to pay monthly for that. They also have a few monthly subscription apps but for the core program you're only paying once.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2014, 07:43:07 PM »

Both Pokertracker and Holdem Manager have free trial options, so you can get 30 days for free off each before deciding.

You can automatically convert databases too, but Pokertracker is a lot more efficient at it I have found. So it's easier to use a Holdem Manager trial, and then use the Pokertracker 4 trial as PT4 will auto import your previous hands from HEM.

I use PokerTracker 4 but it's purely a preference. I find it cleaner and a bit more snappy. It costs something like $120 for both the holdem and Omaha versions. You can get it cheaper for about $60 by just buying the Omaha side of it, but it never hurts to have both.

There are striaght up purchases and you don't have to pay per month to use them as you're building your own databases on your own PC. There is a cloud based storage option on Holdem manager but if you're only playing on one PC then you don't really need to pay monthly for that. They also have a few monthly subscription apps but for the core program you're only paying once.

thanks for some reason i thought they were monthly subs

i will have a look at both

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: