blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:23:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Online Staking Proposal - Lets get the band together again
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Online Staking Proposal - Lets get the band together again  (Read 123288 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »

Sounds good mate, leaves us with a good looking team which is what I wanted.  The team would be:

Borntobubble   25%
Redbull            20%
Toddswain       20%
Young Gun       10%
Red Fox           10%  (paid £39 already)
Red Simon       10%
Oxford_HRV     5%

If everyone could ship this week.  I will begin the stake from Friday.  I have sent bank details to Toddswain if everyone else needs them let me know.  Just estimate the amount if you are sending by bank.  Malcolm - remember you have £39 paid already which is roughly half I think.

As mentioned I am playing tonight off stake.  Will clear out my account after this evening.

Always thought that was what Sundays were about. 

Gl stakers

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 08:21:54 PM »

Sounds good mate, leaves us with a good looking team which is what I wanted.  The team would be:

Borntobubble   25%
Redbull            20%
Toddswain       20%
Young Gun       10%
Red Simon       10%
Oxford_HRV     5%

If everyone could ship this week.  I will begin the stake from Friday.  I have sent bank details to Toddswain if everyone else needs them let me know.  Just estimate the amount if you are sending by bank.  Malcolm - remember you have £39 paid already which is roughly half I think.

As mentioned I am playing tonight off stake.  Will clear out my account after this evening.

Gl stakers

Haha lot easier than cashing out! Wouldn't want the stake started with the cash out curse 😄
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 09:12:50 PM »

Borntobubble   25%
Redbull            20%
Toddswain       20%
Young Gun       10%
Red Simon       10%
Oxford_HRV     5%

Gl stakers

Haha lot easier than cashing out! Wouldn't want the stake started with the cash out curse

avoid the cash out curse by transfering to full tilt any money left over from the sunday grind

GL on stake

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2015, 09:42:01 PM »

Borntobubble   25%
Redbull            20%
Toddswain       20%
Young Gun       10%
Red Simon       10%
Oxford_HRV     5%

Gl stakers

Haha lot easier than cashing out! Wouldn't want the stake started with the cash out curse

avoid the cash out curse by transfering to full tilt any money left over from the sunday grind

GL on stake

Cheers iron! Sounds like a plan!
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 01:15:41 PM »

$120 transferred from redsimon to rab90 on 'Stars. good luck!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 01:48:07 PM »

Thanks Simon, received.

Just want to add some detail on my minimum volume pledge.  I am concious that in a couple of scenarios I leave myself a bit open here.  The policy will work as follows:

1. At some point in the year I will take a 2 week holiday as many do.  I will confirm in advance and that month we willl be working to 50% target.  All other short breaks I can make up during the month but losing 2 weeks is a bit much as I will be hectic at work when I return.
2. If we are reloading any time where I am unable to play will be excluded proportionally from the month total.  For example if the reload takes 1 week to organise in March, the new target will be (24/31)*125.
3. We will be working in calendar months from 1st February 2015.  I assume nobody is going to try and get out before the 1st Feb lol.
4. If you do request the buy out I cannot guarantee immediate payment of make up.  We will agree a plan to get it paid back and you will be immediately removed from the team and the funds which we hold relating to your percentage will be returned immediately.  Obviously if everyone jumped out I could not find $1,000 or something down the back of the sofa so we need to be realistic.
5. If I have any internet issues I will ask backers permission to hold playing and this will be excluded proportionately from the monthly target.  Obviously if you tell me to crack on, and the service is poor the result will also likely be.
6. As mentioned sickness reductions will only be with medical notes!

I think that seems fair.  In my experience all the team are very reasonable but just incase the team changes I would not want anyone angle shooting a way to get full make up back if we got a bit stuck, so I need to protect myself.

Let me know if any of these points concerns anyone.  if you want counter clauses added, happy to consider.  Had a pretty deep run in the big $11 last night and sat'd the million and chipped up early, so feeling pretty positive about things.  Lets do wins.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 07:43:16 PM »

Had a message with someone wanting 10% I've said they can but they wanna remain anon. Have asked them to message you direct.

I will ship Wednesday

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »

Had a message with someone wanting 10% I've said they can but they wanna remain anon. Have asked them to message you direct.

I will ship Wednesday

No worries. I appreciate the stigma staking me brings. I wouldn't publicise it either 😄
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 08:04:36 AM »

Received from Red Fox and Anon
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »

Sent £160 via bank. I think that's right
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 07:18:15 PM »

Should be spot on. Will check bank and deposit later

Tyty
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 08:17:05 PM »

Should be spot on. Will check bank and deposit later

Tyty

Recd and deposited
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »

Recd from Redbull
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2015, 07:03:30 PM »

I owe $180 right?

Will ship tonight if thats the case.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 08:06:58 PM »

I owe $180 right?

Will ship tonight if thats the case.

Correct for 15% mate. Tonight would be perfect. Almost all paid up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: