blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:47:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272611 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Help required - Anybody fancy running a scoop6 syndicate?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help required - Anybody fancy running a scoop6 syndicate?  (Read 933 times)
Knottikay

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2015, 01:42:24 PM »

I am currently in a syndicate next door for a weekly Scoop 6 club. There is around about 15 members and we have been investing various amounts each week trying to land the jackpot. We have come very close on more than one occasion and only last week managed to get a share of the place pot.

However, the chap (Terry) who currently runs the syndicate is on his travels come March and if we dont get someone else in by then, the group will dissolve which will be a shame.

This is a copy of Terry's post explaining it better......

It is becoming obvious that when I go on my narrowboat from 1st April I will not be able to run this. I will do February, but then from 1st March someone else needs to take over with my help leading into a complete takeover for April.

What do you have to do:-

1. Set up a Scoop 6 account with your bank/bS and advise all to pay their monthly amounts before the first Saturday of the month.

2. choose person weekly to do selections and tell them how much they have to spend.

3. Receive selections and put bet on and transfer the necessary money to your betting account .

If nobody has come forward by 1st March the Club will be dissolved.

Father V

I know there are some excellent organisers here on blonde, hence my request being posted here.

If anyone has any questions/concerns.....fire away. This is not a staking/funding request BTW. It is purely if someone can assist in the organisation side of the club.

The thread is over in Betting Chat next door (2015 Scoop 6 club) . Not sure I should post link to it.

Regards,

Alan

Life has no rebuy options
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: