blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Jackpot - Greyhounds Jan 27th Sky Sports.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jackpot - Greyhounds Jan 27th Sky Sports.  (Read 15773 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2015, 01:50:39 PM »

Going to pass on this lads.  Looks like a brutal card for the small stakes punters and looks set up for someone just buying it.  Think the big boys got a really big edge given how tough the races are.  The first race has a non runner and is literally 4/1 each of 5.  Gl with your selections.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »

Paid via bank.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »

I sent again as my last one is not on my bank list.

If it doesn't arrive (or comes twice) let me know.
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2015, 03:42:28 PM »

Going to pass on this lads.  Looks like a brutal card for the small stakes punters and looks set up for someone just buying it.  Think the big boys got a really big edge given how tough the races are.  The first race has a non runner and is literally 4/1 each of 5.  Gl with your selections.

You laying 4/1 the 5 dog?

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2015, 03:52:06 PM »

Ok guys so how does this work, do we have various selections covering different perms?  How do we know which dogs we are railing, publish here before the off ?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2015, 03:53:26 PM »

I would have done if you asked last night before you had a look at oddschecker in the last hour.

btw the fav in the 833 has been withdrawn (6/4 this morning) and replaced by a 12/1 rag.  This is a jackpot race.  Incredible they could do this if you put on your jackpot early with that as a banker you are pretty fucked now.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2015, 04:15:08 PM »

Ok guys so how does this work, do we have various selections covering different perms?  How do we know which dogs we are railing, publish here before the off ?

I will publish the first race before the first race and the rest just after (to save any lurkers stealing ideas!)

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2015, 04:18:24 PM »

I would have done if you asked last night before you had a look at oddschecker in the last hour.

btw the fav in the 833 has been withdrawn (6/4 this morning) and replaced by a 12/1 rag.  This is a jackpot race.  Incredible they could do this if you put on your jackpot early with that as a banker you are pretty fucked now.

lol, your post was at 1:50pm (give or take an hour due to the bad clocks on here). Certainly wasn't a 4/1 shot at this point, was the point I was making  Wink
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2015, 04:31:10 PM »

Going to pass on this lads.  Looks like a brutal card for the small stakes punters and looks set up for someone just buying it.  Think the big boys got a really big edge given how tough the races are.  The first race has a non runner and is literally 4/1 each of 5.  Gl with your selections.

lol, your post was at 1:50pm (give or take an hour due to the bad clocks on here). Certainly wasn't a 4/1 shot at this point, was the point I was making  Wink

I hadn't looked at the market moves on oddschecker as i haven't done the card yet due to doing the day time BAGS all day since 11am.  I was simply summarising from the RP pricewise tables from the paper copy of the RPost on my desk with regard to the general openness of most of tonight's jackpot races.  It's pretty rare for a 7/2 shot to be backed into 6/4 on a live sky sports open before 2pm.  Accept my apologies.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:33:12 PM by arbboy » Logged
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »

Going to pass on this lads.  Looks like a brutal card for the small stakes punters and looks set up for someone just buying it.  Think the big boys got a really big edge given how tough the races are.  The first race has a non runner and is literally 4/1 each of 5.  Gl with your selections.

lol, your post was at 1:50pm (give or take an hour due to the bad clocks on here). Certainly wasn't a 4/1 shot at this point, was the point I was making  Wink

I hadn't looked at the market moves on oddschecker as i haven't done the card yet due to doing the day time BAGS all day since 11am.  I was simply summarising from the RP pricewise tables from the paper copy of the RPost on my desk with regard to the general openness of most of tonight's jackpot races.  It's pretty rare for a 7/2 shot to be backed into 6/4 on a live sky sports open before 2pm.  Accept my apologies.

Apology accepted 
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »

Shipped on Stars, thanks Smiley

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »

Right we are now closed.

I have 3 payments in my bank that the reference has not yet come through for and 5 payments outstanding. Im going to chase the 5 that are on the spreadsheet later but we will go ahead for now!

We have £625 in the bank, I have a few suggestions in my mailbox and im gonna have a look now. If anyone wants to input please do NOW as I will be placing the bet by 6:30pm.

Thanks again for joining in lets hope we get a good sweat Smiley

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2015, 06:25:11 PM »

Right we are now closed.

I have 3 payments in my bank that the reference has not yet come through for and 5 payments outstanding. Im going to chase the 5 that are on the spreadsheet later but we will go ahead for now!

We have £625 in the bank, I have a few suggestions in my mailbox and im gonna have a look now. If anyone wants to input please do NOW as I will be placing the bet by 6:30pm.

You forgot to up mine to £30. Just confirm what I am in for before it starts.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2015, 06:31:41 PM »

Right we are now closed.

You forgot to up mine to £30. Just confirm what I am in for before it starts.

£645 then for now Cheesy

Anyone else please shout up if you see any mistakes!!

Also any thoughts from anyone please get them in!

"ace high"

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2015, 06:33:52 PM »

Do we know the Perm Yet?

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: