blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:24:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Live holdemaments
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live holdemaments  (Read 6533 times)
TL900

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:36:15 PM »

£2/£5 at the Vic £10 straddle is on.

Stacks involved:
Me (£3k)
Passice rec (£360)
Unknown (£1500)
V aggro reg/punter (covers all)

I open KhKd to £35 passive rec calls CO unknown sb calls and punter (straddle) calls

Pot: £150

Flop: Qc6c5d

Check, punter leads £75 i call passive rec goes all in for £325 sb thinks for about 30s and calls punter calls. We?

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:43:53 PM »

Call.

I fancy after the sh1t gets real on the flop people calm down on the turn.

Allez!!
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »

arr in
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 09:46:20 PM »

arr in

For real?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 10:07:54 PM »

whats hero's image?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »

How passive is the short stack? What does his range look like here? What about the SB?

Really dirty spot, really dirty, dont see how I'm not though, how to continue is the most difficult part, stacks are soooo awkward.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 11:10:21 PM »

whats hero's image?

tight/agg i would say not played with these villans before and only been on the table 90minutes or so.

@MtSpewmore
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 04:05:35 AM »

Can only call I think.

Even punters aren't gonna be bluffing with an all in side pot so I think he plays turns pretty honestly unless he's someone who will just think AQ is the nuts here.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 05:34:58 AM »

Pretty sure we have to have the best hand. So many bad turn cards. Think I'd make it 1k straight.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 02:15:21 PM »

Not that I ever play at that level but the times I've been in a 1/3 game at the Vic and a few of those aggro reg/punters are waiting for the 2/5 or 5/10 game to open so they sit in and literally play any two cards with maximum pressure, wouldn't  surprise me if he had 3c4c or suchlike and is happy to get it in on a draw, at this stage I couldn't see him having a made hand but probably has a hand with plenty of equity so I suppose it's whether it's worth the gamble. Theses type of guys at the Vic are relentless and need it sticking in the eye every now and then. Hope u got the lot Tom.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 12:12:36 AM »

ok, i called. 4o OTT sb all in punter calls pretty quickly i folded.

played whole hand ok?

@MtSpewmore
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 04:48:45 PM »

folding here cant be an option.

Just don't fancy us to be beat here, reg.punter guy could easy have Q5/Q6s flicking in out of the stradle, and 56 ofc and 55 and 66 (any of them can have those two hands) think im with patrick.

1-kay-to-play

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 04:51:17 PM »

also i would defo raise this silly £75 lead OTF, get the pot HU IP vs the biggest stack, much better.

Calling gives the pot plenty of chance to get away from us, either forcing us to play a passive street or fold the winner or call with the loser, messy.

Makes everything a lot clearer too, the SB jams behind THEN the reg.punter calls...thats a whole different type of hand...

NOt to mention, plenty and plenty of value to be had.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 08:28:40 AM »

ye everything you say makes perfect sense Dave, guess thats my inexperience playing at these sorta stack depths showing. ty for your reply.

@MtSpewmore
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: