blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:42:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Anyone else been frozen by Pokerstars?!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone else been frozen by Pokerstars?!  (Read 1939 times)
ABO151

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:13:06 PM »

pending me sending a copy of passport and utility bill....they did this     5 mins after a deposit - lovely stuff!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 09:26:56 PM »

pending me sending a copy of passport and utility bill....they did this     5 mins after a deposit - lovely stuff!

yeh it's common. you just have to upload your screenshots (which you will likely have done before) and then you are good to go.

quickest way is usually going to help inside the software when you are logged in, then click contact support/upload documents and off you go Smiley
ABO151

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 09:40:39 PM »

yeh it's common. you just have to upload your screenshots (which you will likely have done before) and then you are good to go.

quickest way is usually going to help inside the software when you are logged in, then click contact support/upload documents and off you go Smiley
cheers - Icant even log in so 2nd option not a possibiity but I've emailed them - think its to do with a regulatory audit and Ive never sent anything to date - nothing personal then by sounds of it ;-)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:55:54 PM »

cheers - Icant even log in so 2nd option not a possibiity but I've emailed them - think its to do with a regulatory audit and Ive never sent anything to date - nothing personal then by sounds of it ;-)

oh if you've never sent anything then that's actually odd that you haven't had to already.

I've done it 4-5 times so far, very often they make you go through it again around times when you deposit/withdraw money.

it's all just regulations stuff yes. if you cant login then yes just do it via support@uk.pokerstars.com  (using Urgent in the title expedites things Smiley  )
AlcaPwn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 12:29:29 AM »

I never got asked for ID depositing and withdrawing until my first withdrawal after the UK licence was in operation so I suspect its a compliance issue for the new licence.  I sent a copy of my driving licence and everything was sorted in 24 hours.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 11:42:05 AM »

I've done it 4-5 times so far, very often they make you go through it again around times when you deposit/withdraw money.

it's all just regulations stuff yes.

Fairly sure asking 4-5 times isn't "regulations stuff".  Its either gross incompetence or your account activity has been extremely unusual.

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »

it's all just regulations stuff yes.

Fairly sure asking 4-5 times isn't "regulations stuff".  Its either gross incompetence or your account activity has been extremely unusual.

It was probably the amount of deposits that gave stars significant concerns.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 03:26:58 PM »

fack all of you slags xx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: