blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:40:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)  (Read 97805 times)
NigDawG

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2015, 06:15:51 PM »

maybe not the place to bring this up but if partypoker is really "fully committed to the UK market" can something please be done with the 3% currency conversion charges for depositing and withdrawing £/$ on the client.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:43:11 AM by TightEnd » Logged

Christopher Brammer
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 07:19:08 PM »

maybe not the place to bring this up but if partypoker is really "fully committed to the UK market" can something please be done with the 3% currency conversion charges for depositing and withdrawing £/$ on the client.

Yeah this.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 07:25:22 PM »

Yeah this.

Obviously agree but it won't be a factor for those of us who just play sattys.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 08:23:12 PM »

Great news I can know get back to playing dtd without discontions ext

YIPPY a happy smoky

Are you sure about that?
Party have had plenty of software problems, including cancelling the Sunday tournaments in-running two days ago.
Also +1 to the grumbles about their exchange rate fees.

Interesting news though,  hope they can address their issues and hope it works out well for all concerned

Edit - didn't realise Party could be played on iPad etc,  that's a big step forward
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:25:40 PM by RobS » Logged
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 08:39:09 PM »

Yeah this.

Quick heads up to anyone wanting to play normal tournaments and ultimately withdraw from Party, doing it to a card (rather than bank account or neteller) 'only' costs $2.50. But don't think it will be easy! I've been trying to withdraw a four-figure amount to my Mastercard since the middle of December and have faced many, many issues that are still unresolved   

Oh, and be careful not to forget to pay some rake for 6 months or they will start draining your account by charging inactivity fees...
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 08:49:31 PM »

Oh, and be careful not to forget to pay some rake for 6 months or they will start draining your account by charging inactivity fees...

Aaargh.  They still doing this ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 09:03:54 PM »

Yeah this.

Quick heads up to anyone wanting to play normal tournaments and ultimately withdraw from Party, doing it to a card (rather than bank account or neteller) 'only' costs $2.50. But don't think it will be easy! I've been trying to withdraw a four-figure amount to my Mastercard since the middle of December and have faced many, many issues that are still unresolved   

They wont pay out? That sucks... Not sure if credit card companies accept chargebacks though. Its normally only Debit cards.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 04:44:26 AM »

I'm sure this is great for DTD and all but just to reiterate what has been said already. Party's online software is a total disaster. They have been having lots of server problems which has including cancelling and refunding all in-progress tourneys and gave pretty much driven away most of their players by adding a fee on withdrawals.

The network is drowning quickly and isn't far away from the same fate as ongame and microgaming imo. I can only hope that this venture is the beginning of an attempt by them to reconnect with their customers and bring them back to the site by, shockingly, offering us a better (if not better at least just actually working) service and like, not ripping us off!

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 05:44:53 AM »

yeh big +1

they randomly closed my account, wont reply to anny emails and kept my money.

whenever they are going to overlay in a big tournament, the server breaks and it gets cancelled - convenient.

the servers are awful.

party = ipoker imo but at least ipoker are trying to change things.

also as has been said they fuck you over with exchange rates too.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 05:46:10 AM »

oh yeah and they take money out of your account if youre inactive! which im sure they're doing now as im not able to use my account.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 07:49:33 AM »

Oi pleno + co,  do me a small favour, just chill until you have read my detailed blog post first about this partypoker dtd partnership - Nicola should be able to put the blog post out later today as I did it in word, just needs converting into the web page and a few photos adding. Then we can to have 2 seperate threads on here, 1 thread for announcements,, updates and news and one special thread for you guys to bust my balls.  Hope you are all well guys, and we can also talk more about this over a beer at the UKPC or UKIPT if you guys are at the club, Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:43:27 AM by TightEnd » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 11:47:08 AM »

Just to explain, there are now two threads

1. Official partypoker UK Announcements, News & Updates

and

2 (this one ) Official partypoker UK Constructive Player Feedback (to Rob)

hopefully self-explanatory but players can feedback on their issues with PP software etc as people did overnight on this thread leaving the other thread for announcements and updates

thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 02:11:09 PM »

I signed up an account last night on party poker to give it a nice test run and am happy to say the software ran miles more smoother than and Ipoker account I have ever had. They had a wider range of tournaments than Ipoker, and also had more cash games running. The random number generator seemed less predictable than the Ipoker also. (Lost count how many times I have called out turn and river cards based on flop texture, and Villain's Hole cards in all in situations).

I will only be using this to pay satellites and day 1's online if I cant get to the club, and it is still early days, but it seems like a step in the right direction to me.

Looking forward to seeing and playing some satellites later on this month!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 03:23:58 PM »

The random number generator seemed less predictable than the Ipoker also.

Just wanted to quote this!
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2015, 03:33:42 PM »

The random number generator seemed less predictable than the Ipoker also.

Just wanted to quote this!

lolz

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: