blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:13:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Daily Fantasy - possible syndicate or staking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daily Fantasy - possible syndicate or staking  (Read 10937 times)
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2016, 09:47:42 PM »

I bubbled 3 double up's yesterday at various buy-ins all because I spent way too much time trying to organise a private league for mates that ended up not going ahead as it never filled, don't like that they cancel a custom game that doesn't fill.  The annoying part was in the games I bubbled i had 3 - 5 players in each eam that never started.   My plan was to build my team around a few top scorers whom I believed would have good days and then just fit in other players who were of low value.  As it planned out, it seems like a good plan but you need to get your non-starters out and just fill the team with players who will have marginal scores.   
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2016, 09:59:25 PM »

Have done some pretty extensive work on the format this week, and built a pretty nice algorithm. Didn't quite have time to get the Saturday games in but intrigued to see how it goes for the Sunday. Definitely think the Saturday 3pm double ups will be hugely beatable.Will post up some lineups tomorrow.

Looking forward to this!
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »

We've got some DraftKings fantasy advice up over at http://fairwaywedge.com/2016/02/24/draftkings-tips-honda-classic/. Seems pretty soft so far. Also have some iPools picks up for those of you that play there.

Will post my football line ups on Sat once the starting XIs are announced too. Love fantasy sports!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: