blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:46:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Today a woman accused me of being a paedophile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Today a woman accused me of being a paedophile  (Read 7494 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2015, 09:37:42 PM »

British society is officially dead, government wp for installing fear into the population.

Why are we blaming the Government here?   Why does one idiot reflect the whole of society?

Its a prime example of the PC tosser society.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2015, 09:42:17 PM »

British society is officially dead, government wp for installing fear into the population.

Why are we blaming the Government here?   Why does one idiot reflect the whole of society?

PC people go around accusing strangers of been paedophiles? 

Think Ladbrokes should offer Woodsey bingo on budget day next year,
pc 4/6,
tosser 5/1,
immigration evens,
I blame the government 3/1
health and safety gone mad 10/1

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2015, 09:48:25 PM »

pc 4/6,
tosser 5/1,
immigration evens,

Its all part of the wider PC culture of giving people grief for the most minor infringements of whatever they are paranoid about or issues they are sensitive about, I don't expect you to agree but hey ho....
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2015, 09:54:54 PM »

pc 4/6,
tosser 5/1,
immigration evens,

Some huge prices there doobs!  Super yankee to max stakes for me!
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2015, 01:45:41 PM »

Anyone think they could price this up lol
Odds of this scenario of accusation in the bank happening in 1955? 1975? 1995? 2015?

Why are we blaming the government? Hah!? Who else is to blame for the spoon fed fear on drip to the general public dished out through all media outlets. Fortunately here on this forum we are full of people with strong minds and good knowledge and don't get sapped into it all! I'm very much in tune with the kind of people of lower classes that are not so privileged to have been able to expand their own learning from a young age, these people are the masses not the one idiot, these people are susceptible to manipulation. These are the people that jump to paranoid assumptions.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 01:56:51 PM by Oxford_HRV » Logged

To win at poker is to not have to play
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2015, 10:05:48 PM »

James have you ever been in a play area and someone has come up to you and asked you where your parents were?

Roflz. Cheeky bastard Tongue

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2015, 03:04:43 PM »

I thought of this thread the other day when the queen was visiting Sheffield.

There stood two little girls both probably around 3-4 years old with their Mother and their Nan I think. Neither little girl could see what was going on and neither Mother or Gran was tall either, in fact they was both pretty small. So I was a little in front, I really didn't want the little girls to miss out on the seeing the queen, but I was in two minds to even bother asking if they wanted me to pick their child up so they could see. Decided on asking in the end, was completely worried they might get the wrong impression, sad in today's world
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2015, 09:09:09 AM »

There stood two little girls both probably around 3-4 years old with their Mother and their Nan I think. Neither little girl could see what was going on and neither Mother or Gran was tall either, in fact they was both pretty small. So I was a little in front, I really didn't want the little girls to miss out on the seeing the queen, but I was in two minds to even bother asking if they wanted me to pick their child up so they could see. Decided on asking in the end, was completely worried they might get the wrong impression, sad in today's world

Wouldn't have had you down as someone who stood out to get a glimpse of Her Majesty Aaron.

Those two little girls will be glad you are though.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »

Wouldn't have had you down as someone who stood out to get a glimpse of Her Majesty Aaron.

EVERYONE loves Her Maj.

Some deny it, it's uncool, but we adore her.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2015, 11:39:14 AM »

EVERYONE loves Her Maj.

Some deny it, it's uncool, but we adore her.

Bet if Aaron had offered them some sweets instead they would have been happier.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: