blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Unibet Glasgow Open 6-9 June 1100 Euro
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unibet Glasgow Open 6-9 June 1100 Euro  (Read 13259 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »

76k 2 hours in
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2015, 03:45:54 PM »

The poker news guys sitting on your shoulder? 4 of the 9 updates are you lol
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 04:30:02 PM »

Lol was a guy hovering about with a note pad earlier, what's he saying
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 04:38:52 PM »

van t Veer Stands Up To Campbell
Posted 2 hours and 22 minutes ago YorkshirePud • Level 2: 100-200, 25 ante SHARE
Geir Hanssen kicked the hand off with a raise to 500 from under the gun at his six-handed table. The next player folded, but the very active Kevin Campbell re-raised to 1,300 in total from the cutoff. Paul van t Veer called form the button and Hanssen made the call, too.

Hanssen checked on the {9-Clubs}{A-Diamonds}{3-Diamonds} flop and Campbell stepped up with a 1,600 bet. van t Veer quickly raised to 5,300, which prompted a fold from Hanssen.

"You've got the flush draw, right?" asked Campbell.

van t Veer didn't answer him but did say, "You don't have the ace!"

"I wouldn't have bet the ace," said Campbell with a smile on his face.

A few seconds later, Campbell's cards were in the muck and van t Veer collected the pot.

Kevin Campbell   70,000
Paul van t Veer   22,000
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 04:39:29 PM »

A huge hand just went down over on Table 10 that has seen Kevin Campbell climb past the 50,000 chip barrier.

Kamil Dubik limped in from late position, the cutoff and button folded, but Campbell raised to 1,100 from the small blind. Dubik called and it was heads up to the {K-Clubs}{4-Hearts}{3-Diamonds} flop. Campbell fired a bet of 900 and Dubik instantly called.

The {A-Hearts} turn saw similar action, Campbell increasing his bet size to 2,200 and Dubik beating him into the pot with a call.

"You don't like folding?" quizzed Campbell before the dealer laid the {K-Hearts} onto the river.

"Twenty thousand," said Campbell as he tossed four green 5,000 chips into the pot.

Dubik shrugged and called, turning over {4-Spades}{4-Diamonds} for a full house, a full house that was an expensive second-best hand because Campbell held {A-Spades}{K-Spades} for a higher boat.

"Very unlucky," said the talkative Campbell as he raked in the massive pot, going on to say to the player next to him that he was dreading being raised on the turn.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 04:40:02 PM »

Kevin Campbell opened to 300 from under the gun and after one player folded, Mikkel Lorentzen three-bet to 1,000. This raise folded out the rest of the table until the action was back on Campbell.

Campbell picked up some chips and set the price to play at 2,700. Lorentzen glanced at the nearby tournament clock, paused for around 15 second before releasing his hand into the muck.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 05:11:59 PM »

65k ish at the end of level 4, just played a fun hand I had defended frOm bb, raiser checked flop, we lead turn he raises we call. Board was k66x 2 clubs, his line looked a bit fos, check check otr we win
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »

Sounds like your flying. Keep up the good work!
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 05:57:59 PM »

Just lost a 60 k pot, aq>aj aip ace high flo plus a flush draw, he hits
One of hi s 2 outs otr
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 05:58:55 PM »

Down 2 35k blinds 300/ 600
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 07:40:51 PM »

Still have plenty. Forget about that bad beat.... I'm sure you already have!
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »

About 45k on the break 3 levels 2 go
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 09:08:48 PM »

Busted about 20 mins ago. Pretty inglorious exit hand. Opened 37 in the c/o, the tables were so tight at 1/2. It's way 2 loose even given that, button and bb call. 378 all clubs. I bet 3k button folded big blind called. Turn was a non club queen, still felt I had 2 bet for value/ protection. I bet 7k, he raised 2 like 21k. I was going to fold then I decided 2 turn the 2 pair into a bluff. Probably totally wrong I feel he raises a flush on the flop. Plus with his big raise there's so much in there. It is a massive raise. I didnt think he had a flush. I moved all in and he tanked for a while and called with qc 7x, it wasn't the best end. Should have just folded the turn. Thanks for the stake every 1
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 01:54:14 AM »

It was a really good MTT, it was 95% Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Scandinavian players playing.

On the 1st table I was on it was 5/6 handed. It was a really tight table, so from about 20 mins I really opened up and just started winning loads of small pots.

I over bet the river with AK on K4xAK, the player was really transparent, felt he had 44, or the other flopped set,  or KQ (he had limped in originally). I said after the hand if he raises me ott, i'm in a really bad spot and have to fold. It can only be a set. I don't think this particular player is ever folding Kx, or a lower FH to my bet. He snap called. My bet left him with 7k to play with, I felt at the time, I didn't want to think he was in danger for his tournament. He had satted in. He snap called.

I spoke to him about the hand at the break he felt I was bluffing.

From 2 hours in I had a decent stack. I was pretty much running over the table, everyone was so tight, I was being really aggro.

It was just winning loads of small pots.

Then I lost a massive pot, which would of made me the tournament leader. This player had just recently come to the table. I 3 bet him the 1st hand he opened. And he tanked for 4 mins before folding to my bet on the flop.

Short while later, guy from FH hand limped again, this guy above made it like 2k, I 3 bet to 5.8k, and he jammed, it was another 20k to call, I called pretty quickly.

It felt like he was making a move, he hadn't been happy about getting 3 bet the previous hand. He had AJ, we had AxQc, flop was Axx all clubs, he had 2 outs and hit one of his non club jacks on the river. That left me with 35k, I then moved table, except this time it was like 7 or 8 handed.

I chipped up a bit, again all really small ball stuff. That's how it was all day, when there was a 3 / 4 bet it was always premiums.

I made the break with approx. 50k chips maybe a bit more. I was above the average stack.

My exit hand was really poor by me and total spew, I shouldn't even have been in the hand in the first place.

Thanks for the stake everyone.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: