blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2184218 Posts in 65752 Topics by 16712 Members
Latest Member: adamstewart
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  If you don't know bout me
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you don't know bout me  (Read 19553 times)
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »

Not particularly. With this new comp though I can run 3-6 postflop spots at the same time so will def help a lot get things done quicker. The thing I enjoy most about them is taking the results then filtering out the spots on the general population. Really cool to see how the top guys are deviating then try and extrapolate why. Then do the same things with the top regs in my games, then the next tier of regs and so forth.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »

Gunna be heading over to Blackpool this weekend for the GUKPT. Haven't been there since I was a wee nip. Anyone else heading there? Recommendations on the best place to stay etc?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2017, 08:13:36 AM »

Gunna be heading over to Blackpool this weekend for the GUKPT. Haven't been there since I was a wee nip. Anyone else heading there? Recommendations on the best place to stay etc?

You can get a shithole for £40 a night or a huge shithole for £35 a night, it's blackpool, enjoy it it's fucking class Smiley

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2017, 02:39:41 PM »

You can get a shithole for £40 a night or a huge shithole for £35 a night, it's blackpool, enjoy it it's fucking class Smiley

I booked one of the afore mentioned shit holes so after busting the tournament in unspectacular fashion, doing my bollocks in on DC cash, rocked up at 4am to find it completely shut with no night porter and no way of getting in so drove home and got in at 8am. Fucking fuming.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:52 PM »

Yep, never found a decent hotel or a decent restaurant in Blackpool.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »

You don't go to blackpool for decent hotels and restaurants!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2017, 09:41:22 PM »

You don't go to blackpool for decent hotels and restaurants!

Me and Tabby found that out when we went Cheesy
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:08 PM »

amazing how 9 pints of snakebite change your perceptions isn't it Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: