blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:34:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Funk for Wellchief
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Funk for Wellchief  (Read 7089 times)
WellChief

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2015, 06:50:46 AM »

Great achievement, you should be really proud of yourself, we can all understand how you feel with the 80/20 (not the exact situation obviously). Now thats its been a few days has it fully sunk in with what you have achieved? If someone said to you give us back the money but you can be in the November 9 winner takes all what would you do? Hope im not coming across as a dick asking that question  but it just really interests me on how important situations like this can be for people, i would imagine Negraneu would answer that question yes, but how does one of the lads off Blonde answer it? I hope the money brings lots of happiness to you and your family, some great memories and stories to tell for years to come. Well done.

Thanks , its not really sunk in yet, bit of a sobering return to Scotland with the gales and the rain but it's good to get back to normality!  As regards to giving back the money to go back in November definitely not, it would have been great to make it but its all about the $ at the end of the day.  That final dinner break was the only time I actually considered or thought I would make the final table!  Myself and RobS had a strategy all mapped out for the following 2 levels which was going to make it very difficult to get knocked out, think he was a little shocked when he came back from watching the all in at the other table and saw all my chips in the middle with QQ v T8!

Engy I definitely remember playing Raistlin, we used to battle with Moorman at the cash tables back in the day right? Still the best poker software i've played on Cheesy

Haha MintTrav it was funny reading about that Newcastle cash in every report in the last few days, it wasn't me but I think it worked in my favour all the way through the tournament up until perhaps the final hand!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »

Great achievement, you should be really proud of yourself, we can all understand how you feel with the 80/20 (not the exact situation obviously). Now thats its been a few days has it fully sunk in with what you have achieved? If someone said to you give us back the money but you can be in the November 9 winner takes all what would you do? Hope im not coming across as a dick asking that question  but it just really interests me on how important situations like this can be for people, i would imagine Negraneu would answer that question yes, but how does one of the lads off Blonde answer it? I hope the money brings lots of happiness to you and your family, some great memories and stories to tell for years to come. Well done.

Thanks , its not really sunk in yet, bit of a sobering return to Scotland with the gales and the rain but it's good to get back to normality!  As regards to giving back the money to go back in November definitely not, it would have been great to make it but its all about the $ at the end of the day.  That final dinner break was the only time I actually considered or thought I would make the final table!  Myself and RobS had a strategy all mapped out for the following 2 levels which was going to make it very difficult to get knocked out, think he was a little shocked when he came back from watching the all in at the other table and saw all my chips in the middle with QQ v T8!

Engy I definitely remember playing Raistlin, we used to battle with Moorman at the cash tables back in the day right? Still the best poker software i've played on Cheesy

Haha MintTrav it was funny reading about that Newcastle cash in every report in the last few days, it wasn't me but I think it worked in my favour all the way through the tournament up until perhaps the final hand!

Lolz, that's pretty sick. I saw that they other day and thought "Some Geordie kid going to be gutted he didn't get his flag" Tongue

Congrats on a huge score, and also on having the experience of going so deep in the Main.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: