blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:44:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2196944 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #12510 on: April 20, 2018, 08:49:16 PM »

I'm not pleased with all of my contributions but there isn't a single of word trolling.

In answer to Woodsey, no booze for a good while, I'm in full training for a 5k.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12511 on: April 20, 2018, 08:53:34 PM »

I'm not pleased with all of my contributions but there isn't a single of word trolling.

Banter for the fun crew is trolling for the ‘oh I’m so deadly serious and absolutely right no questions asked crew!’  

Edit- wtf you were rat arsed and talking bollox just a week or two ago?  
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:58:00 PM by Woodsey » Logged
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: April 20, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »

Shouldn't we go out on Friday nights rather than drink, post and arrange notional meet ups to discuss this stuff in more detail

sola virtus nobilitat
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #12513 on: April 20, 2018, 09:14:25 PM »

Fan Theory: Woodsey and kukushkin88 are the same person and they spend their weekend trolling this thread.

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
2/1 One person pretending to be the other
5/1 Both Jeeves
50/1 Different people who are both completely lovely company in real life who just happen to have diametrically opposed political views.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12514 on: April 20, 2018, 09:20:01 PM »

Shouldn't we go out on Friday nights rather than drink, post and arrange notional meet ups to discuss this stuff in more detail

Would love to mate. My basic problem is I’m away a couple of nights a week with work so need to be at home with the fam at weekends. In fairness to Kukush he holds up the weekend nights out on the piss and comes home dribbling drunk and posts some funny stuff. I’m just jealous mostly because I can’t go out as much as I used to, would be great to go out and get utterly smashed and do the same  done it plenty of times before just not recently that much  Cry
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12515 on: April 20, 2018, 09:21:56 PM »

Fan Theory: Woodsey and kukushkin88 are the same person and they spend their weekend trolling this thread.

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves
50/1 Different people who are both completely lovely company in real life who just happen to have diametrically opposed political views.

Net worth on the last option please!

My best mate holds the same opinions as Kukush, do I wind him up? Fuck yes!!! 
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12516 on: April 20, 2018, 09:22:20 PM »

Get Woodsey to run it too, but he has to run 7k, because he has to run his fair share.

I'll get me coat.

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12517 on: April 20, 2018, 09:25:04 PM »

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves

Jokes aside, this. The internet takes out that important element of non verbal communication.

You could not get a more varied bunch as my real life friends. My Corbyn hippy eat your own placenta buddies are best friends with my Tory boy gawd bless Maggie buddies with no friction, only banter. Online you often only know another persons most polarising opinions.

Like, for example, I bet there is more to Woodsey than his pension. I reckon he has an ISA too.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: April 20, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves

Jokes aside, this. The internet takes out that important element of non verbal communication.

You could not get a more varied bunch as my real life friends. My Corbyn hippy eat your own placenta buddies are best friends with my Tory boy gawd bless Maggie buddies with no friction, only banter. Online you often only know another persons most polarising opinions.

Like, for example, I bet there is more to Woodsey than his pension. I reckon he has an ISA too.

I remember camel saying he did not or could not have friends that were Tories, one on the weirdest comments I’ve ever seen on this forum. My friends are just a real cross section of society, I don’t care what they think. The only time I give them a jab in the arse is on the odd occasion they start getting sanctimonious about something I disagree with, I don’t care if you disagree with me and have a different opinion, just don’t be a condescending twat about it because I will call you out for being an arse.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #12519 on: April 20, 2018, 09:48:39 PM »

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves

Nah.

Kukuskin is russian for "nice little pension nest egg"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: April 20, 2018, 09:50:08 PM »

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves

Talbet would last about as long as my scooter did when I hit the Talisker with my boss Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #12521 on: April 20, 2018, 09:52:03 PM »

If we're meeting up to discuss politics in more detail, I'm out.

I wouldn't be doing much talking, anyway. I'm absolutely clueless about it, and most other things, too.

That said, I've learned more about politics since these threads went up, than in the previous 35 years on the planet Cheesy

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: April 20, 2018, 10:03:48 PM »

I wouldn't be doing much talking, anyway. I'm absolutely clueless about it, and most other things, too.

That said, I've learned more about politics since these threads went up, than in the previous 35 years on the planet Cheesy

It would be interesting to see what we would talk about. Out with work colleagues and try as hard as you like and it will come back to work. Good thing here I guess is we do cover quite a range of nonsense - not
just this politics thread

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #12523 on: April 20, 2018, 10:08:30 PM »

Yup, I’d be there for a laugh and a night on the piss....nothing else.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: April 20, 2018, 10:13:59 PM »

TalBet:

10/11 Russian Bots
5/1 Both Jeeves

Talbet would last about as long as my scooter did when I hit the Talisker with my boss Cheesy

Woodsey's banned. Too savvy with his money.

You're ok. Usual seat, sir? Coffee?

Pages: 1 ... 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: