blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 03:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2228891 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15885 on: December 19, 2018, 08:27:10 PM »

Is Corbyn a sexist as well as a racist?

Any thoughts on this from the reasonable element? Mostly the racist part at the moment. Obviously it’ll be proven to a very high standard what he said, I think he said “woman” but I’m not sure.

The “stupid” is a given, sorry if that wasn’t clear.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #15886 on: December 19, 2018, 08:57:20 PM »

Any thoughts on this from the reasonable element? Mostly the racist part at the moment. Obviously it’ll be proven to a very high standard what he said, I think he said “woman” but I’m not sure.

I don’t mind him calling her a stupid woman but in the PC snowflake world we live in it’s not acceptable anymore.

He is digging a hole by denying it though.

Stupid man.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15887 on: December 19, 2018, 09:18:45 PM »

I don’t mind him calling her a stupid woman but in the PC snowflake world we live in it’s not acceptable anymore.

He is digging a hole by denying it though.

Stupid man.

It’s a really difficult one. Stupid for today certainly. Imagine what a disgrace the Conservative bench is at that moment though. Their policy is killing people.

and Mantis calling him a racist?

I don’t want to address the snowflake bullshit, just once though. Che might have been called a snowflake by Adz/StaggeringlythinkCunt01 reasoning.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15888 on: December 19, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »

For Adz, you’re not the staggeringly thick *****. I’d like to know where you think you leant anything though? Legit question. What do you know and how?
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15889 on: December 19, 2018, 09:22:41 PM »

About politics only, that last one looks weird :-)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15890 on: December 19, 2018, 09:24:39 PM »

About politics only, that last one looks weird :-)

I’m calm btw ;-), the politics of hate will always be questioned though.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #15891 on: December 19, 2018, 09:29:50 PM »

Sounds like Kush has been on the pop again.

Not sure if the channel Dave even exists anymore, but can't imagine any Snowflake would watch it, too much "offensive" stuff from the past.......

I also find it very hard at times to be honest with people, because you just can't chance offending anyone in open conversation these days. We are in danger of grinding the free speech out of society, and it scares me. Someone out there won't be happy until we all lead a Stepford type existence.

Anyway, I digress.

What was the question? What have I learnt?

I have learnt a lot about people from this thread, even those who don't post on it.

Politics really does get you to see the other side of so many people.......
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:36:10 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15892 on: December 19, 2018, 09:46:52 PM »

Not sure if the channel Dave even exists anymore, but can't imagine any Snowflake would watch it, too much "offensive" stuff from the past.......

I also find it very hard at times to be honest with people, because you just can't chance offending anyone in open conversation these days. We are in danger of grinding the free speech out of society, and it scares me. Someone out there won't be happy until we all lead a Stepford type existence.

Anyway, I digress.

I have learnt a lot about people from this thread, even those who don't post on it.

Christmas Party tomorrow, so no booze today. I just hate the politics of hate, that destroy people every day. A few smart people, who don’t post any more asked me to stop doing this, but....Why should Mantis get the upper hand? All of his posts suggest he is a terribe ***** and a liar.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #15893 on: December 19, 2018, 09:55:11 PM »

Anyway, I digress.

Christmas Party tomorrow, so no booze today. I just hate the politics of hate, that destroy people every day. A few smart people, who don’t post any more asked me to stop doing this, but....Why should Mantis get the upper hand? All of his posts suggest he is a terribe ***** and a liar.

No. Not a liar.

Just a different perspective, and one that differs from yours.

You used to be a very civil chap but he has clearly got under your skin, despite your protests, because you have become the complete potty mouth of the thread.

Its very frustrating for us all when people continue to ignore or fail to take on board your point of view, but very few have resorted to your constant barrage of swearing to get their point across.

Shame.

Lets get back to the politics and wondering why Corbyn honestly thinks he can pretend he didn't say that.

It feels to me like he has Jose type motives and is almost hoping to get the boot....

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #15894 on: December 19, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »

I think I'm reasonable. It would have been better if he'd said silly sod than silly woman. Silly woman implies the exact kind of subconscious prejudices that the left, predominantly, want to train out of us all. I think that's a fair enough aim.

Someone like Corbyn, or anyone from the left, is going to be held to higher standards than some of the reactionaries on the Tory benches for obvious reasons as the left kind of claims a monopoly on enlightened thinking.

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, there are so many words we could exchange for woman, which, even if factual, would be considered completely unacceptable so this should be too.

Do I think Corbyn is a misogynist, no, do I think it's likely he takes men more seriously than women, yes, like the majority of men.

sola virtus nobilitat
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #15895 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:11 PM »

Unlike the majority of men I don't take women less seriously.

I also believe all races are equal

These are just two of the things that separate me from Corbyn.

Two of the reasons why I'm a great leader and he isn't. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15896 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:29 PM »

I think I'm reasonable. It would have been better if he'd said silly sod than silly woman. Silly woman implies the exact kind of subconscious prejudices that the left, predominantly, want to train out of us all. I think that's a fair enough aim.

Someone like Corbyn, or anyone from the left, is going to be held to higher standards than some of the reactionaries on the Tory benches for obvious reasons as the left kind of claims a monopoly on enlightened thinking.

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, there are so many words we could exchange for woman, which, even if factual, would be considered completely unacceptable so this should be too..

Do I think Corbyn is a misogynist, no, do I think it's likely he takes men more seriously than women, yes, like the majority of men.

The majority of men of his age, there’s a legit chance you’re right (misogyny) but that’s not most men! (actual one). There’s no sensible reason the left should be held to a different standard. Nearly by definition it’s the right who hate all the oppressed.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15897 on: December 19, 2018, 10:21:32 PM »

So you lead Adz, I’m sure he can confirm, to be a terrible lying *****, well done.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #15898 on: December 19, 2018, 10:22:04 PM »

Anyway, I digress.

Kush, you come out with some interesting views and are clearly well read but sometimes you come out with some bollocks that does you no favours.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #15899 on: December 19, 2018, 10:24:51 PM »

So you lead Adz, I’m sure he can confirm, to be a terrible lying *****, well done.

Oh dear.

Taken nothing on board have you love........

Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: