blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:11:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198463 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21345 on: October 11, 2019, 12:39:21 AM »

He called you a hypocrite. Not sure that constitutes an insulet

Didn’t he also call change my name to an insult? I’m happy for Adz to stay and agree with Leave EU marketing, but obviously needs to tone it down or he will be on holiday again

Angry is how you usually come across, so it's just a semi fitting pisstake, imo.

Bit of luck you'll be on one soon, as you're the worst poster ITT.

I wouldn't say it's close, either.  I'm well in the remain camp, too.

Angry. I’d say angry is someone who comes across by sharing or agreeing with hateful content or name calling.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #21346 on: October 11, 2019, 01:28:31 AM »

Didn’t he also call change my name to an insult? I’m happy for Adz to stay and agree with Leave EU marketing, but obviously needs to tone it down or he will be on holiday again

Angry is how you usually come across, so it's just a semi fitting pisstake, imo.

Angry. I’d say angry is someone who comes across by sharing or agreeing with hateful content or name calling.

I've been angry plenty, and caused seen plenty of angry people in my time.

I wouldn't say that what you're suggesting to be angry, is actually the case. More something which fits your narrative Smiley

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21347 on: October 11, 2019, 03:34:21 AM »

I wouldn't say that what you're suggesting to be angry, is actually the case. More something which fits your narrative Smiley

If people think I get angry by the points I make, they're incorrect. I am literally the least angriest person there is.

I don't mind anyone on this forum, it's just a forum where we debate. But if someone wishes to not agree with someones point and there response is to come back name calling with such terms as "idiot", "snowflake", "Aarongry" over and over again, then it says more about them, than it does about me. Debate the point, you don't need to come back with names, just boring.

We'll end up with a forum without Adz if it continues & this place will continue to be very inactive and we don't want that.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21348 on: October 11, 2019, 03:38:44 AM »

Away from who's Hulk and who isn't, I saw a really disappointing piece in the Independent yesterday. They believe Boris might go for a second referendum and wouldn't be bothered if he loses it.

They said he could carry on being PM and be blameless in all of it. He can continue in office throwing money around. Also would win election.

Never seen such a poor article and surprising from Independent. If Boris lost a second vote or let it through, he'd be the PM who'd lost Brexit and could never be PM. Crazy.

As for this second referendum? Is it happening? Looks like a huge shift for it. But does it happen before a GE?
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #21349 on: October 11, 2019, 08:56:31 AM »

Away from who's Hulk and who isn't, I saw a really disappointing piece in the Independent yesterday. They believe Boris might go for a second referendum and wouldn't be bothered if he loses it.

They said he could carry on being PM and be blameless in all of it. He can continue in office throwing money around. Also would win election.

Never seen such a poor article and surprising from Independent. If Boris lost a second vote or let it through, he'd be the PM who'd lost Brexit and could never be PM. Crazy.

As for this second referendum? Is it happening? Looks like a huge shift for it. But does it happen before a GE?

Where is there a huge shift for it?

GBP/USD up yesterday based on the Varadkar meeting.

I think Boris is going to pull a last minute deal out the bag.

Go Boris 

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #21350 on: October 11, 2019, 09:14:37 AM »

If people think I get angry by the points I make, they're incorrect. I am literally the least angriest person there is.

I don't mind anyone on this forum, it's just a forum where we debate. But if someone wishes to not agree with someones point and there response is to come back name calling with such terms as "idiot", "snowflake", "Aarongry" over and over again, then it says more about them, than it does about me. Debate the point, you don't need to come back with names, just boring.

We'll end up with a forum without Adz if it continues & this place will continue to be very inactive and we don't want that.

I don't think I will get a permanent ban just for telling you how it is.....

But then the Mods aren't my best friends as we all know.

As arb has said, you drops bombs everywhere and then don't answer the related post questions. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21351 on: October 11, 2019, 10:15:38 AM »

Where are Kuku and Mantis? Not seen either post for ages.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21352 on: October 11, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »

I don't think I will get a permanent ban just for telling you how it is.....

But then the Mods aren't my best friends as we all know.

As arb has said, you drops bombs everywhere and then don't answer the related post questions. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Sometimes I don’t use the forum until the next day. Then I see it as pointless to debate a point from yesterday that has ultimately been debated by other anyway.

As for Arb, he just comes into this thread to add nothing, but hound me with pointless questions. A bit like a dog constantly asking to be fed, but I choose not to feed him. He’s had enough already.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21353 on: October 11, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »

Where are Kuku and Mantis? Not seen either post for ages.

Both are currently abstaining from Posting on blonde generally (not just this thread), but for very different reasons.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #21354 on: October 11, 2019, 10:27:05 AM »

It's hard to debate when you refuse to answer a simple question because it doesn't suit you.   You like to debate only when it suits you Arron which is why you bore so many people on this thread not because of your remaining views.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #21355 on: October 11, 2019, 01:04:14 PM »

Go Boris 

Alleged green light to 'enter the tunnel'

Up to 1.265

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21356 on: October 11, 2019, 02:25:35 PM »

Go Boris 

Up to 1.265

Causing problems for our exporters

London November wheat yesterday morning hit a high of £138.90 against a low at midday today of £134.30
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #21357 on: October 11, 2019, 02:32:01 PM »

Go Boris 

Up to 1.265

London November wheat yesterday morning hit a high of £138.90 against a low at midday today of £134.30

Aren't these jiust the opposite of each other?  So GBP gpes up, expected exports go down?

In other news, the FTSE hasn't really moved a lot, though guess there is a mix of winers and losers from the sterling price there.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21358 on: October 11, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »

Go Boris 

Up to 1.265

Aren't these jiust the opposite of each other?  So GBP gpes up, expected exports go down?

In other news, the FTSE hasn't really moved a lot, though guess there is a mix of winers and losers from the sterling price there.

Correct, wheat export market was in a lose, lose situation anyway

Leave with no deal meant tariffs into EU countries

Leave with deal means currency makes our wheat less attractive, hence the price decrease

With an estimated wheat crop of 16.3 million tonnes, we will possibly have up to 2 million tonne export surplus
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #21359 on: October 11, 2019, 03:32:21 PM »

Good news for them is that my attempt at swerving bread has been unsuccessful, so they should be able to get rid of half of that.

Pages: 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 [1424] 1425 1426 1427 1428 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: