blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:59:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2181056 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15765 on: December 16, 2018, 09:56:52 PM »

My news feed is getting bombarded by the French government encouraging British businesses to move to Northern France because of Brexit. Macron has been courting major corporations based in Britain.

“Come to Northern France your gateway to Europe”

The cowardly custards who don’t think this is war need to start waking up and stop whimpering about being offended

Not trying to offend but cuckoo would be shot by his superior officer very early in any war. Probably for making daisy chains in the trenches or suchlike.

I don’t think people are saying they’re offended (I’m not), I’m just saying you’re a clueless and ignorant prick.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #15766 on: December 16, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »

My news feed is getting bombarded by the French government encouraging British businesses to move to Northern France because of Brexit. Macron has been courting major corporations based in Britain.

The cowardly custards who don’t think this is war need to start waking up and stop whimpering about being offended

Not trying to offend but cuckoo would be shot by his superior officer very early in any war. Probably for making daisy chains in the trenches or suchlike.

I don’t think people are saying they’re offended (I’m not), I’m just saying you’re a clueless and ignorant prick.

Aha the famous anger-less rant where my valueless posts have no effect.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15767 on: December 16, 2018, 10:06:09 PM »

There’s no anger in pointing out that you’re a prick. You must know it yourself really, so it’s probably redundant for me to keep pointing it out, it’s not angry in any way though.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #15768 on: December 16, 2018, 10:11:29 PM »

There’s no anger in pointing out that you’re a prick. You must know it yourself really, so it’s probably redundant for me to keep pointing it out, it’s not angry in any way though.

100% angry 

Don’t even bother denying it, you know it and we all know it 
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #15769 on: December 16, 2018, 10:15:02 PM »

100% angry  

Don’t even bother denying it, you know it and we all know it  

Lol crying

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #15770 on: December 16, 2018, 10:39:07 PM »

People should try behaving like this - I've posted bits from Rory Stewart before - whether you share his politics or not, this is the level and tone of how discussion should be on a subject like this - I really find James O'Brien really difficult to listen to (so don't normally) but in this he makes his standard points but in a much more reasonable way since Rory stewart is fundamentally decent and as honest as any politician can be

Just watching this after seeing that other clip. He does come across very well, and seems able to see things from both sides of the table.

Any reason he's not well known? Is it just a case of him not being a shithouse that would sell his grandmother to get ahead, like Boris?

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15771 on: December 16, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »

This is your idea of debating is it?

Right here is where you lose all credibility.

The older I get, the better I was.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #15772 on: December 16, 2018, 11:27:03 PM »

Blonde hasn’t been this busy since 2011.

I’m obviously going to take all credit.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15773 on: December 17, 2018, 06:16:48 AM »

Good morning

I’d respectfully disagree about the impact on my credibility. It’s not my idea of debating but Mantis’s endless stream of idiocy, was never anything to do with debate. I’d request that my view of the endless nonsense/trolling is viewed separately to my contirbution to the debate.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:21:47 AM by kukushkin88 » Logged
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #15774 on: December 17, 2018, 07:12:52 AM »

Good morning

I’d respectfully disagree about the impact on my credibility. It’s not my idea of debating but Mantis’s endless stream of idiocy, was never anything to do with debate. I’d request that my view of the endless nonsense/trolling is viewed separately to my contirbution to the debate.

I think the issue is that you are reading stuff from Mantis and assuming that those are his genuine views.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15775 on: December 17, 2018, 07:17:24 AM »

Good morning

I think the issue is that you are reading stuff from Mantis and assuming that those are his genuine views.

It’s more the whole misinformation thing. If I was confident everyone reading knew how ridiculous nearly everything he writes is, I’d just ignore it.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #15776 on: December 17, 2018, 08:01:43 AM »

People should try behaving like this - I've posted bits from Rory Stewart before - whether you share his politics or not, this is the level and tone of how discussion should be on a subject like this - I really find James O'Brien really difficult to listen to (so don't normally) but in this he makes his standard points but in a much more reasonable way since Rory stewart is fundamentally decent and as honest as any politician can be

Just watching this after seeing that other clip. He does come across very well, and seems able to see things from both sides of the table.

Any reason he's not well known? Is it just a case of him not being a shithouse that would sell his grandmother to get ahead, like Boris?

Listened to the opening. Will stick the rest on at work today. I guess he's not news as it's known today. Not much of a market for long stuff in the MSM is there. Rather than listen to this or someone like Ivan Rogers (the link tightly posted the other day) . The main new channels think we want to watch 5.mins of Campbell and Farage shouting at each other

sola virtus nobilitat
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #15777 on: December 17, 2018, 08:10:01 AM »

Blonde hasn’t been this busy since 2011.

I’m obviously going to take all credit.

Good to see you back on here Aaron with your shy, modest posting style :-)

It’s about time you were back in Genting, I think Barry Neville is really missing you. Not still upset with Ashley? Life’s too short.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #15778 on: December 17, 2018, 09:15:54 AM »

Good morning

It’s more the whole misinformation thing. If I was confident everyone reading knew how ridiculous nearly everything he writes is, I’d just ignore it.

That’s called nannying which is what you lefties do best

I on the other hand have supreme confidence people are capable of making their own minds up

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #15779 on: December 17, 2018, 09:43:03 AM »

This week's big idea from some cabinet ministers:

Free votes for MP's.....the most hands in the air wins. Simple.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/17/mps-brexit-deadlock-vote-greg-clark-parliament

Pages: 1 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: