blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 06:15:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Vegas PLO/PLO8 5% for sale only.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas PLO/PLO8 5% for sale only.  (Read 14660 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2015, 03:41:34 AM »

A285 vs 23x8cc on an 886cc flop vs a shortie.  He scooped.   

Sigh

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2015, 04:04:27 AM »

AAKT vs AK4x all in pre.  Chop

6k now

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2015, 04:06:11 AM »

Just going to have to go for it.  Matey boy keeps raising, just going to have to find something nice that is likely ahead and hold. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2015, 04:09:34 AM »

Good luck Doobs.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2015, 04:37:36 AM »

Bliff potted the flop, now on 6.5k.  Such a boss. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2015, 04:54:27 AM »

Gone.  Had the nut straight on the turn, and just had to go for it on the turn as so short,  turned out I was freerolling the nut low with a flush draw which inevitably hit.  The issue was I was going to have to call the river whatever hit and there was a good chance I was against A2 and A2.

Just spoke to the aggro fella.  The real nasty hand was 665Kss board and I had AKQ2 no spades facing pot pot.  The last one was for 4500 and I had 10k behind.  I thought he was playing too wild but had no confirmation at the time.  Only later I saw him potting with just bad lows a couple of times.  Came so close to shoving OTT twice and stopped myself.  The problem was that he was so wild he could easily have had a 6 as his potting open range must have been so wide.  Normally you'd be worried about AA here. I should have shoved having talked to him. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2015, 01:12:58 AM »

Am in 30 seat 1.  Managed my first full nights sleep since I got here, so feeling good.  Definitely due a good start in one of these tournaments.

As well as the two hands detailed here, we also got to the river in 2 massive pots with big equity and chopped.  Tikay tells me that at least we are still 0/0 so not too bad.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2015, 03:59:58 AM »

Got 19k or so from 15.  Not an easy table but good to get a half decent start at last.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2015, 04:04:46 AM »

Keep it going David - you are due.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2015, 04:45:32 AM »

Saved a re-entry.  Reached level 5 with 18.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2015, 04:53:23 AM »

Saved a re-entry.  Reached level 5 with 18.

Well done.

I saved a re-entry by abandoning ship.

Keep it going.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2015, 05:18:31 AM »

J987 vs K987 on a T65 rainbow flop.  We turned a diamond draw, but king high wins.  Really. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2015, 06:29:57 AM »

I don't think I would have played many hands differently with hindsight.  I think we just ran bad this time.  1 day left and am now bound to run like God in the Wynn daily or the Rio deepstack.  Thanks everyone for investing.  Just wasn't to be. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2015, 06:53:57 AM »

Unlucky David.

Some trips it just goes like that, nothing you can do.

I know you gave your all.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2015, 04:18:47 PM »

Here are Team Omaha at Noodle Asia in the Venetian.  Tony obviously loving that foreign muck.

Click to see full-size image.

We are all looking a bit jaundiced, not sure if that is the light or photo taking tekkers.

Played my last tournament yesterday and failed to cash again, so 0/0 for me on this trip.  I'd forgotten how unpleasant it is to play poker in a smoky atmosphere.  I was on a table at the edge in the Encore near somebody smoking at one of the machines.  Don't know if it was that or just wear and tear from the air conditioning, but my throat was really suffering when I finished. 

I haven't done Society Cafe in the Encore before, but had a really good burger there afterwards.  Definitely better than the one I had earlier in the week at zoozoo crackers in the wynn. No idea why there was such big variance as the suppliers must be the same.  It came with better mustard and sweet potato fries which were both a plus too.

Last trip to the pool for me soon. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: