blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:38:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71131 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2015, 11:20:02 PM »

Anyone else see these?

I assume Stu was hacked. Theyve been deleted now anyway:

They can't be real surely those tweets? He has nicked 30 large from us. He needs that a year to eat it won't last long.  I wouldn happily do my cash in this coup if he thinks he can have us over and live off thirty large.   Losing a couple of grand to find out a so called good mate is a fraud is cheap IMO.  It could end up far more expensive further down the line.

He could easily have got six figures to run this coup if he was smart so I can't possibly believe those tweets. You only get one shot to pull off a coup like this.  I can't believe anyone would do it and tweet like that for thirty large.  If he has all the best of British to him.

He hasn't even nicked thirty large because he has paid a chunk back.

Mustve been hacked by a troll

How easy is it to hack a Twitter account? I have no idea.  Can't be that easy.  I would happily do my cash if stu actually posted that for real.  Very cheap price to find out the truth about a so called good friend.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2015, 11:22:51 PM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?

why? do you know everyone by name in the country.even if i told you you wouldnt know me, im not part of your 'world'. i posted an opinion, whether you agree or not is not the issue.im entitled to it, it was a generalisation and not aimed at anyone particular but it would seem a general opinion is trolling ?? lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2015, 11:24:20 PM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?

why? do you know everyone by name in the country.even if i told you you wouldnt know me, im not part of your 'world'. i posted an opinion, whether you agree or not is not the issue.im entitled to it, it was a generalisation and not aimed at anyone particular but it would seem a general opinion is trolling ?? lol

You are talking to the biggest troll on blonde mate. The trouble is you haven't posted since blotch gate five years ago. I have been trolling week in week out for years.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2015, 11:26:14 PM »

i can read though
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2015, 11:28:33 PM »

i can read though

Why would u take five years to make another post ? Long time to just read after only ever posting du.e to blotch. Which part of the gang are you? Would be amazing if you are blatch yourself re appearing. I laid someone today a 1600/100 bet blatch re appears in his own name this week following stu gate on blonde.  You might save me a £1600 pay out posting under a different name.
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2015, 11:30:34 PM »

i can read though

Why would u take five years to make another post ? Long time to just read after only ever posting du.e to blotch. Which part of the gang are you? Would be amazing if you are blatch yourself re appearing. I laid someone today a 1600/100 bet blatch re appears in his own name this week following stu gate on blonde.  

i have to confess i forgot my password until recently but an avid lurker i am Smiley, but Blatch im afraid not
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2015, 11:30:57 PM »

This is becoming like a bad episode of Eastenders.

Half expect Dirty Den or Nick Cotton to appear next!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »

As a Twitter poster Keith which I am not what are your thoughts on the likelihood of his account being busted ? I would say it is highly unlikely.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2015, 11:33:21 PM »

I do t really understand these threads. I mean, I get starting it. But 22 pages and no one is any nearer getting their money back. How?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2015, 11:35:10 PM »

I do t really understand these threads. I mean, I get starting it. But 22 pages and no one is any nearer getting their money back. How?

Pads has half of his money back. The rest ain't that bothered. I will vouch for that!!! Lolzzzzz
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2015, 11:36:17 PM »

CArb,

Do you think there is any merit inviting all known investors to a Skype group ? We need a plan. Probably should be handled in private from here.

"................... are like deaf people who go on answering questions that no one has asked them"

A quote for Historians but I like it

sola virtus nobilitat
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2015, 11:37:07 PM »

As a Twitter poster Keith which I am not what are your thoughts on the likelihood of his account being busted ? I would say it is highly unlikely.

Quite big odds against, but not impossible.

A few famous celebs have had their accounts hacked with funny results.

fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2015, 11:37:14 PM »

cmon, we had 15 pages debating arbboys definition of a vouch. you expect forward movement of the actual point?.however the digressions are amusing, oh oh im being amused,another red flag im so bad
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2015, 11:38:21 PM »

Twitter is quite secure I would say. Although anything can be hacked. Maybe he just hot cold feet and deleted? I don't know him really. Do you think he would do something like that?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2015, 11:40:39 PM »

cmon, we had 15 pages debating arbboys definition of a vouch. you expect forward movement of the actual point?.however the digressions are amusing, oh oh im being amused,another red flag im so bad

It's about 1/20 you are regular poster wheeling out your special troll account.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: