blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:31:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71123 times)
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 07, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »

I do t really understand these threads. I mean, I get starting it. But 22 pages and no one is any nearer getting their money back. How?

cmon, we had 15 pages debating arbboys definition of a vouch. you expect forward movement of the actual point?.however the digressions are amusing, oh oh im being amused,another red flag im so bad

It's about 1/20 you are regular poster wheeling out your special troll account.

pretty sure if that was the case i could have used it to excellent effect somewhere over the last five years
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 07, 2015, 11:45:24 PM »

This is becoming like a bad episode of Eastenders.

Half expect Dirty Den or Nick Cotton to appear next!

As a Twitter poster Keith which I am not what are your thoughts on the likelihood of his account being busted ? I would say it is highly unlikely.

Twitter is quite secure I would say. Although anything can be hacked. Maybe he just hot cold feet and deleted? I don't know him really. Do you think he would do something like that?

think twitter is less secure than pokerstars and thats hacked quite often, were the tweets from his account? the most likely accounting from them is a "mate" getting fold of his phone or what ever and posting them as a laugh

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 07, 2015, 11:46:24 PM »

As a Twitter poster Keith which I am not what are your thoughts on the likelihood of his account being busted ? I would say it is highly unlikely.

Twitter is quite secure I would say. Although anything can be hacked. Maybe he just hot cold feet and deleted? I don't know him really. Do you think he would do something like that?

think twitter is less secure than pokerstars and thats hacked quite often, were the tweets from his account? the most likely accounting from them is a "mate" getting fold of his phone or what ever and posting them as a laugh

Why would a 'mate' do that tho?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 07, 2015, 11:50:51 PM »

Maybe it was the

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 07, 2015, 11:55:10 PM »

can you remember what the shrewdies used to do to each other on blonde?
have you seen the "frapes" on facebook

when i say mate i really means someone that he knows that might have thought it was funny

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 07, 2015, 11:58:18 PM »

Twitter isn't particularly secure fwiw.

I mean can you even be sure he has access to the account?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 08, 2015, 12:00:01 AM »

can you remember what the shrewdies used to do to each other on blonde?
have you seen the "frapes" on facebook

when i say mate i really means someone that he knows that might have thought it was funny

Aye but the shrewdies were quite funny, except the fat ginger one.

Posting that on Twitter as a 'joke' is pretty serious.

I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 08, 2015, 12:04:51 AM »

Ive never met arrboy to my knowledge or posted in the sports betting section , but I think i would get on with him irl. I like someone who speaks their mind even if they do it online and get called a troll... what exactly does that mean? I think that is a load of bollocks to be honest and everyone loves to jump on the band wagon with it.
 I also do vaguely remember him calling out Blatch and getting stick for it and in the end he was proved right so some kudos should be given to that in my opinion.
On that note arrboy obviously has a good name in the business so whatever he may say will carry some weight. I just wonder if the non-blondes agreed to par take in this venture on his word alone or did they also know Redarmi? if its the first one I think Arrboy really needs to consider who he speaks up for in the future as his word obviously influences people in the same line of business.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 08, 2015, 12:07:45 AM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Was thinking surely nobody would bite this time.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?

i dont really play much poker any more but have the odd punt so arbboy is more than welcome to my 'backdoor money' however if youve ever eaten in a kebab shop in the south of england chances are youv'e eaten something my company supplies so the wife says a personal thanks to arbboy and camel for the Prada handbag
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 08, 2015, 12:08:59 AM »

It may have been said before. But, and I mean this well, arbboy didn't save blonde members £100k, blatch had been rumbled before mark came along. Things were happening behind the scenes (Cos) can confirm this.

This isn't a dig at mark, he knows I like him a lot, but I keep hearing this a lot on here and it's starting to grate a bit.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 08, 2015, 12:09:44 AM »

didnt realise you had to be a regular poster to have an opinion. I had better send my payment to arbboy

Why don't you tell us your real name and then we can talk like men.  Everyone on here mostly knows each other on first name terms. It is easy hiding behind a mask.

Certain spineless weasels on blonde say I am totally unapproachable in real life but I would imagine the vast majority of blondes who have ever spoken to me in real life would say the total opposite.  It is an easy excuse to use when you can't be a man and admit your opinion was wrong.

Yes I am opinionated (sorry for that it is my job) yes I like a drink yes I am loud and have a huge ego but if you ever actually get to know me like a few blondes have you might get to see the real me.  You might learn a few things have some fun and make a few quid as well. If you prefer not to I won't take offence, I learnt twenty five years ago the vast majority of society don't like my style.  I am lucky enough to not have to give a fuck and live in the corporate world to give a fuck what anyone thinks about me.

You are too easy Mark, pretty much his entire previous posting history consisted of amateur trolling of the Blatch thread.

Why doesn't he tell us who he is.  Everyone knows I am a fat ugly ego driven opinionated twat.  Why are others so shy to hide who they are whilst they run their mouth?

i dont really play much poker any more but have the odd punt so arbboy is more than welcome to my 'backdoor money' however if youve ever eaten in a kebab shop in the south of england chances are youv'e eaten something my company supplies so the wife says a personal thanks to arbboy and camel for the Prada handbag

I'd say your wife should thank me for the matching shoes, hat and complete wardrobe.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2015, 12:10:55 AM »

I'd say your wife should thank my mates for the matching shoes, hat and complete wardrobe.

FYP Wink

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 08, 2015, 12:11:48 AM »

I'd say your wife should thank my mates for the matching shoes, hat and complete wardrobe.

FYP Wink

Haha, good point.

fivebetjam

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 08, 2015, 12:12:07 AM »

I'd say your wife should thank me for the matching shoes, hat and complete wardrobe.

ah another connoisseur of fine dining then?
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 08, 2015, 12:15:33 AM »

Come to think of it, its like when people call Mantis a troll, I never understand it as he is a very good guy when you know him.

I do miss the fun at Walall  Grin

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: