blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:22:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  lil dave's lil life
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: lil dave's lil life  (Read 219272 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 11, 2017, 04:01:55 PM »

About to engage in some high spirited, medium stakes gambling on the apprentice with a couple of willing buddies.

Format of the bet is we auction off for team members and recieve money in exchange for good performances week on week Smiley

2 hours time will be deciding teams! Been waiting 10 months for this 

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 12, 2017, 08:17:36 AM »

done my bollocks first week of the apprentice.

Think my remaining 3 players are pretty strong though so hopefully I can get my money back over the next few weeks Smiley

stribling

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 13, 2017, 11:11:55 AM »

Think my remaining 3 players are pretty strong though so hopefully I can get my money back over the next few weeks Smiley
Who's your horses out of interest?

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 13, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »

Who's your horses out of interest?

Sarah Lynn
Ross
Sajan

Jeff...fucking Jeff, the break dancing, y-front wearing useless prick.

Not holding any grudges though 

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 13, 2017, 05:23:16 PM »

Pro bitcoin trader now anyway Tongue

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 13, 2017, 08:59:30 PM »

What's the name of the older bird with glasses from Oldham or Burnley, type place, red hair?

She wins.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 13, 2017, 11:07:11 PM »

What's the name of the older bird with glasses from Oldham or Burnley, type place, red hair?

She wins.

Yeh Michaela, I think she's class! Loved it last week when she wasn't happy with Bushra's management and commented that she was a "knob-head"

NORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHERN GALS !

I actually was keen to purchase her for my team, Keith was running me up i think.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 14, 2017, 01:54:29 AM »

She wins.

Yeh Michaela, I think she's class! Loved it last week when she wasn't happy with Bushra's management and commented that she was a "knob-head"

I actually was keen to purchase her for my team, Keith was running me up i think.

It was Bolton, and it was bellend. Get it right guys.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 14, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »

She wins.

Yes. Bellend, she called Bushra a Bellend. 

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 14, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »

She wins.

Yes. Bellend, she called Bushra a Bellend. 

Fuming. That's my girl.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 15, 2017, 09:57:39 AM »

she's a bellend

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 15, 2017, 01:20:07 PM »

Had a nice jolly old jolly up day out yesterday at the races in Newmarket, thanks to Brammer and Moorman very generously putting on a party bus to take us from London and get us in the premier enclosure Smiley

One of the double edged elements to my personality is that I can get a little carried away in casual gambling, as a sort of defence to this I try keep myself out of trouble by setting myself a few rules, yesterday i went to the Races with £500 in cash and £300 that someone owed me, which I was planning not to have to call in if possible, and try run the money as hard as I can, basically wanted high morale social shenanigans to take precedence over any out of hand gambling Smiley

We kicked of sensibly, by doing a big team placepot and jackpot, and I went against the advice of most people and went for small £100 win bet on an outsider in the 13.50, the Jolly, Kew Gardens abs smashed it and its a great start for the jackpots and i'm doing a 1er, no head loss in sight yet.

Race 2. And I went all in (£400) on the 9/4 favourite which was one of the strongest fancied amongst the team, it got beat pretty horrendously... I went for a burger with Danny Rudd which should never lead to a headloss but somehow the pair of us hatched a plan to do £1400 each on the jolly in #3 @4/7 on debit cards at the betfred desk, take £800 profits in cash and run it into £400ew on the bloom horse in the #4. Got to the betfred desk and it was 1/2 so we "shrewdly" elected not to bother and £80 each on cardsharp @ 40s on BF instead. Plan was going great until I bumped into Bram just before the race started who told me he was lumped on the fave here to try get out, was 1.6 on BF so in a wreckless moment I slid the BF balance (~£1200) in, and it came absolute last Smiley

Head's starting to roll about now, so i picked four horses from the #4 race (out of 34!) The bloom horse (withhold), time to study, Byron Flyer and Lagostovegas and went £300 £300 £150 £150 ew respectively for £2k outlay (in for £4k on the days racing now!) and got a win and a place for £4500 back and in profit for the day Smiley

Took my profit cash and dusted it on the rest of the races, had a couple of 2nds at York and Chepstow, had to dip into my credit facility to punt the last and did a 1er on placepots etc, all in all finished the day a couple of hundred down, but we were in danger of dusting pretty big there - Lord knows what the plan was if the #4 race bricked 

Alls well that ends well though, had a belting day out - no harm done Smiley

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 15, 2017, 01:28:16 PM »

Did you know it's Responsible Gambling Week, Dave?

https://www.begambleaware.org/rgweek/

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 15, 2017, 02:02:14 PM »

Had a nice jolly old jolly up day out yesterday at the races in Newmarket, thanks to Brammer and Moorman very generously putting on a party bus to take us from London and get us in the premier enclosure Smiley

One of the double edged elements to my personality is that I can get a little carried away in casual gambling, as a sort of defence to this I try keep myself out of trouble by setting myself a few rules, yesterday i went to the Races with £500 in cash and £300 that someone owed me, which I was planning not to have to call in if possible, and try run the money as hard as I can, basically wanted high morale social shenanigans to take precedence over any out of hand gambling Smiley

We kicked of sensibly, by doing a big team placepot and jackpot, and I went against the advice of most people and went for small £100 win bet on an outsider in the 13.50, the Jolly, Kew Gardens abs smashed it and its a great start for the jackpots and i'm doing a 1er, no head loss in sight yet.

Race 2. And I went all in (£400) on the 9/4 favourite which was one of the strongest fancied amongst the team, it got beat pretty horrendously... I went for a burger with Danny Rudd which should never lead to a headloss but somehow the pair of us hatched a plan to do £1400 each on the jolly in #3 @4/7 on debit cards at the betfred desk, take £800 profits in cash and run it into £400ew on the bloom horse in the #4. Got to the betfred desk and it was 1/2 so we "shrewdly" elected not to bother and £80 each on cardsharp @ 40s on BF instead. Plan was going great until I bumped into Bram just before the race started who told me he was lumped on the fave here to try get out, was 1.6 on BF so in a wreckless moment I slid the BF balance (~£1200) in, and it came absolute last Smiley

Head's starting to roll about now, so i picked four horses from the #4 race (out of 34!) The bloom horse (withhold), time to study, Byron Flyer and Lagostovegas and went £300 £300 £150 £150 ew respectively for £2k outlay (in for £4k on the days racing now!) and got a win and a place for £4500 back and in profit for the day Smiley

Took my profit cash and dusted it on the rest of the races, had a couple of 2nds at York and Chepstow, had to dip into my credit facility to punt the last and did a 1er on placepots etc, all in all finished the day a couple of hundred down, but we were in danger of dusting pretty big there - Lord knows what the plan was if the #4 race bricked  

Alls well that ends well though, had a belting day out - no harm done Smiley

sounds like exactly what I would do, hence why I limit my gambling opportunities these days, no buzz to be had from sticking just £20 on and having a sensible limit.  
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 15, 2017, 02:16:19 PM »

yeh you're right, the best way is to just accept your head is liable to rifle into orbit in such circumstance and limit your opportunities where you're at risk Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: