blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make you STRONG
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 282 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make you STRONG  (Read 535517 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3690 on: October 22, 2020, 05:33:10 PM »

Heres a great story...

BangBang appears in the thread posting ridic numbers so Deano fakes Corona.

The End

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: October 22, 2020, 05:34:35 PM »

Heres a great story...

The End

Looool

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: October 22, 2020, 05:35:00 PM »

Heres a great story...

The End

Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: October 22, 2020, 05:37:54 PM »

Loool .. Cheers... feel absolutely fine.. was a bit rough Monday night but been right as rain since..gym bag was all packed for the morning as soon as i got the all clear lol.... slight delay on that trip then..

It was always going to be like this as ive been a strong advocate about our hiding under the bed culture.. You hit the nail on the head with immune system... was never worried about getting it..even less worried now... give me those anti bodies  Grin Grin Grin...

Good luck mate!

Think yourself lucky, as my mate has it and he's been fucked for a few weeks. Can't eat, can't sleep, and feels like he has been chainsmoking cigars for 20 years.

Just had the doc out again who has told him that one of his lungs is blocked top/bottom and not working properly.

He's about my age and in half decent shape as well. Postie and does loads of that peloton stuff to give himself nandos and kebab vouchers.

iRaise

Maybe One Time

View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: October 22, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »

@harvey - Sounds good, so you’re the man to ask about plateaus? I’ve never tried any form of steroids yet but may look at trt in a few years at the moment I think I’m ok. Although some of the Preworkouts I took a few years ago had substances that are now banned in the UK and considered illegal.

Any info regarding Sarms? One of my old employees was on some form of Sarms and saw results very quickly.

Breakfast - 2 scoops of Huel, bag spinach, one banana
Supps - Creatine
Preworkout - Nuts, cranberry juice & a double espresso in a a shot (Tea cup size)

Completed my pull ups in of 10 sets of 5 sets and push ups in 4 sets of 25

Leg day, went for a walk in Gedling park with the family then ran round also - had to walk the last mile

Did lots of stretching and accessory work

Squats & box jumps - super sets
60kg 10 x squat - 10 box jump (x2)
80kg 10 x 10
100kg 5x 5
110kg 5x 5
120kg 5x 5
140kg 5x 5 (x3)

Heavy leg press super sets with Bulgarian lunges x 5 not sure how heavy I went but was shaking
Walking lunges with shrugs

Had trouble walking down the stairs after, the Preworkout gave me a huge boast today.

Weighed in today 14st 9lbs so feeling good, I’m really enjoying the convenience of Huel....

@Matt tagged you in the story today, 😎

Huge TRT fan, something I would definitely do when needed. Defintely worth thinking about. My answer to plateaus when someone has been training 20 years is TRT!

I did use Jack3d back in the day a handful of times, was amazing stuff. Most of them have relatively trace doses, so knowing how those sessions were I understand how powerful PEDs can be.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: October 22, 2020, 07:40:31 PM »

@bangbang

YouTube has an insane amount of quality information about TRT, steroids and sarms. 'Greg Doucette' and 'more plates more dates' are the two best that I know of. Both very honest and just tell it like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqH-U2TXzj1h7lyYQZLNQQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoR7CHkMETs3ByOv74OAbFw

Not sure what being 'tagged' means..... I only use insta to look at pictures of fitties in minimal amounts of clothing.

@Dean.... 

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: October 22, 2020, 07:56:19 PM »

@bangbang

YouTube has an insane amount of quality information about TRT, steroids and sarms. 'Greg Doucette' and 'more plates more dates' are the two best that I know of. Both very honest and just tell it like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLqH-U2TXzj1h7lyYQZLNQQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoR7CHkMETs3ByOv74OAbFw

Not sure what being 'tagged' means..... I only use insta to look at pictures of fitties in minimal amounts of clothing.

@Dean.... 

Remember, he's not a Dr!

Also, he's only right 99.99% of the time Grin

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: October 22, 2020, 11:25:15 PM »

Heres a great story...

Didnt feel great monday small cough... took temp.. thing bleeps red..oh oh.. go and get tested.. get home told daughter..she tells me thermometer went red because of a low battery....took temp again all good... loooooled thought i had covid

Just got test back..

errrr..Positive

Oh man, get well soon.... I’m sure your CrossFit workouts have boosted your immune system though.

You’ll like this one. Mr “I drink £4 coconut water while working out” is actually a PT he came over to me today and started telling me about how he was used to hardcore gyms, not health clubs like Nuffield blah blah... I entertained him for a while until he asked me if I needed spotting on anything 😂

Loool .. Cheers... feel absolutely fine.. was a bit rough Monday night but been right as rain since..gym bag was all packed for the morning as soon as i got the all clear lol.... slight delay on that trip then..

It was always going to be like this as ive been a strong advocate about our hiding under the bed culture.. You hit the nail on the head with immune system... was never worried about getting it..even less worried now... give me those anti bodies  Grin Grin Grin...

Glad you're on top of it Deano, first case of short covid ?

sola virtus nobilitat
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: October 23, 2020, 01:30:57 PM »

Breakfast - 2 scoops of Huel 1 scoop porridge, bag spinach
Supps - Creatine - Blood & guts Preworkout

Chest/Back

Slept in today, was still in bits after the leg session yesterday. Supposed to go heavy today but the person who I was supposed to train with let me down last minute.

Not a great session I probably should have taken the day off, woke up late and had breakfast an hour before the gym I normally leave it at least 2 hours.

Got up to 130 on flat bench and only managed 5 reps could have been physiological because I didn’t have a spotter. I did 3 reps of 140 and 1 rep of 150 was going to go for another which I’m sure I could have completed but lost my bottle as well as focus.

I didn’t do any deadlift or pull ups as I was aching already so used the plated machines for my back lifts apart from rows.

Feeling depleted today going for a run later and will take the weekend off. Have a massage booked for tomorrow and will ice bath Sunday.

@Harvey thanks for the info

@Matt I meant story on Instagram. I’ll have a butchers of the links you sent tomorrow

@Marky thanks pal, will remember that 😂

@Dean have you manned up yet and shook off the virus Trump style? 😂 hope you’re getting better pal.

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: October 23, 2020, 01:44:38 PM »

Virus ??

All normal here.. false positive ?  Grin Grin Grin

Had a comforting Chicken Shish last night... some home work out stuff tmmr me thinks

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: October 23, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »

Virus ??

Had a comforting Chicken Shish last night... some home work out stuff tmmr me thinks

Chicken Shish? Well I guess E-coli isn’t as bad as Covid... 😂

Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: October 23, 2020, 06:56:31 PM »

Big numbers BangBang! Your dedication to the grind is very impressive.

Down week for me. Gave blood for the first time on Monday and my mates football team has an injury crisis so I'm roped in to play tomorrow. Have done some HIIT, running and plenty of stretching to try and prepare.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: October 23, 2020, 10:18:29 PM »

Managed 3 sessions this week, but skipped leg day, which isn't really much of a workout anyway Cheesy

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: October 23, 2020, 10:47:24 PM »

Virus ??

Chicken Shish? Well I guess E-coli isn’t as bad as Covid... 😂

Hahahaha havent nothing to lose lol

BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: October 24, 2020, 06:28:07 AM »

@Ledders - Thanks mate, it’s only my static strength that’s up though. I need to do more hit training too, started a 5k challenge with my gym friends so hopefully will progress quickly. On the 23rd November I start functional training again so my numbers will go down but my overall strength & stamina should go up. I’ll keep you posted and will film some stuff too.

@Marky - Good going on the 3 sessions, what were your splits? - Skipped leg day 😮 it’s my favourite day of the week, I always add something interesting in like (you may have missed my insta story) squats with box jump. I do single legged box jumps too, I always found it improved my explosive strength and mental focus.

@Dean loool  Hope you’re getting better mate

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 282 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: