blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:02:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 343583 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: August 18, 2016, 06:53:31 PM »

There is no release clause. Interesting

the contract length of all players is currently

Drinkwater is seen as the most pressing renewal. he's still on the £40,000 a week cap whereas the new contracts are up to and over £100,000 a week befitting extra revenues from PL finishing revenue and CL revenue to come

If Leicester finish, as widely expected, 7th/8th this year and then around that position moving forward (lower top half, 7th-10th) then won't those contracts be unsustainable in coming years? 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 19, 2016, 10:05:21 AM »

don't have a firm answer for that but with a) the new TV deal guaranteeing even the bottom sice £100m and a step change in the commercial fortunes of the club in the last nine months (shirt sales are through the roof worldwide) then i'd hope it is all costed out and sustainable on reasonable scanarios

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 19, 2016, 02:42:10 PM »

There is no release clause. Interesting

the contract length of all players is currently

Drinkwater is seen as the most pressing renewal. he's still on the £40,000 a week cap whereas the new contracts are up to and over £100,000 a week befitting extra revenues from PL finishing revenue and CL revenue to come

If Leicester finish, as widely expected, 7th/8th this year and then around that position moving forward (lower top half, 7th-10th) then won't those contracts be unsustainable in coming years? 

I'm sure Leicester were sensible enough to insert relegation based clauses into them all Wink

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 21, 2016, 11:15:35 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

off the mark yesterday, but still not firing or fully fit. had a good shot against a pretty humdrum arsenal side playing without a striker and with Walcott reprising his invisible man role from seasons past. Koscielny made a big difference though

looked a lot more solid with Huth back

Arsenal too defended deep, and we struggled to create much and i suspect this might be an ongoing problem. we just don't look that threatening when we have time to build play up with defenders between us and the goal. without kante we aren't winning the ball unexpectedly to launch counters   

mind you Mr Clatternburg's decision not to give a very late penalty, Bellerin on Musa, stonewall job, was the type of decision we'd get routinely last year.  if it wasn't a penalty, why wasn't Musa booked for diving? it was one or the other.

one thing is for sure, we need to work out a way to fit Musa in to play for 90 minutes

My eyes are open wide
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 21, 2016, 05:44:52 PM »

One of the worst decisions iv ever seen that from Clattenburg, so clear cut. Refereeing has been pretty ordinary again this so far, see a few awful dives that havn't been booked.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 21, 2016, 08:02:26 PM »

One of the worst decisions iv ever seen that from Clattenburg, so clear cut. Refereeing has been pretty ordinary again this so far, see a few awful dives that havn't been booked.

Yep Costa should have been red carded for a dive yesterday before he got winning goal against us.  And he should have gone against West Ham.  Weak refereeing after they were so good at the Euros I thought.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 21, 2016, 08:10:39 PM »

In Clattenburg's defence Musa was directly behind Hector from where he was standing and I also thought at first it was merely a tangle of legs.

Obviously a clear dive and should have been a booking having watched the replays. Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 22, 2016, 06:16:25 PM »

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 22, 2016, 06:18:05 PM »

thursday afternoon for the champions league draw

whisper it, but clubs may be hoping we are the pot 1 club they get

no easy draws in this lot....

where is ludogerets?

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 22, 2016, 08:13:05 PM »

Instinct says Switzerland or Austria or somewhere like that.....Google says Bulgaria. If you got them away in September you could feature on the next series of What Happens In Sunny Beach.... Wink

Maybe we'll get turned over 6-1 and I'll look stupid (again), but not sure there is a need for a * next to City's name Smiley I've been telling everyone the draw is Friday, whoops.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 22, 2016, 08:18:28 PM »

On a purely selfish level, I've previously been away to Copenhagen, Sporting Lisbon, Bayern Munich and Dynamo Kiev so hoping City avoid them. Quite fancy Legia Warsaw, and Club Brugge would be a laugh, perfect tie to get the ferry over to from 'ull. Ditto for Eindhoven as well.

Don't really fancy any trips to Turkey or Russia as it stands so would prefer to swerve them too Smiley

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 22, 2016, 08:56:16 PM »

Ludogerets are from Bulgaria.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 22, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »

Madrid, Dortmund, Spurs, Roma seems a reasonable group.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 22, 2016, 09:26:21 PM »

best draw/worst draw in your opinion, Tighty?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 23, 2016, 02:02:37 AM »

best draw for Leicester has to be Basel, RBS, Rostov or Celtic or Razgrad IMHO

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: