blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:31:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 668782 times)
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: September 16, 2016, 11:22:23 AM »

Even with the hugely massive bias from the (((networks))), the debate chair and audience will no doubt have, if she turns up, without an earpiece, he will absolutely verbally destroy her. She's as sharp as a blunt knife in verbal mano a mano warfare. You may loathe him, but you will never out game him. He is the master of game.

In saying that, if she does somehow manage to win the debate against him, I'll  give her a tip of my cap, she'd be the first person to do so that I've seen.

I think we can all agree though, that the first debate is going to be absolutely epic watching, I can't wait to observe.

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: September 16, 2016, 11:27:38 AM »

What do you mean by '(((networks)))'?
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: September 16, 2016, 12:16:24 PM »

That they are heavily influenced/owned by the establishment elite, the very people whom have the most to lose from a Trump presidency.

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: September 16, 2016, 12:39:55 PM »

Who would replace Hillary if she did have to drop out?

Biden? Sanders? Kaine? Maybe Kerry?

Roger Stone thinks he knows.

Stone is one of the most disgraceful and unethicaI people involved in US politics, with a history of nasty operations as long as your arm. He has a tattoo of his hero, Richard Nixon, on his back. I can't think of an equivalent to him in the UK. He has been advising Trump throughout most of the campaign. Roger is totally capable of straight-out lying - that is nothing to him. I don't know what his motivation is for this nonsense, but there must be some reason he is putting it out.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2016, 01:20:32 PM »

Even money bet that Trump will or won't say the phrase 'Crooked Hillary' during the first debate. Which side would you take?

Jesus that's a good question, part of me thinks why the hell wouldn't he, gotta give him his dues the nicknames he gives people do stick. On the other hand he has shown a slightly more balanced side and probably will make more of the illness thing.

My gut says he wont.

My friend thinks that is a great price and he has gone big on 'No' because he thinks Trump will try to seem more Presidential in the debate and that he also only usually says things like that in the rallies with all his screaming supporters. If he gets made he might say it though. It is an interesting opinion - The price on No has gone now so perhaps some people agreed.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: September 16, 2016, 04:15:10 PM »

Donald Trump is now in to 2.88 to win the 2016 USElection

His lowest odds since July.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: September 16, 2016, 09:03:15 PM »

How do you get the whole market depth and volume for the next president market on betfair?

Just curious to see if there were any 100-1 layers a couple of years ago that have the most insane sweat on Cheesy

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: September 20, 2016, 01:57:48 PM »

What is it about Trump that you don't like? His boorish behaviour, the blatant lies, the immaturity, the nastiness? Is he xenophobic, racist, misogynistic or homophobic? Is he too right-wing for you?

Why do you think so many of his own party's well-known players have turned their back on him? It ain't because he is xenophobic, racist, etc. They may say the correct things these days, but they aren't overly-bothered about that stuff. I don't think he actually is any of those things anyhow. Some were repelled by the terrible behaviour and decided he is unfit to lead the country, but most of them can live with it. The main reason that right-wingers in the GOP dislike him is that he's not conservative enough. He has caught our attention with a number of hard-line policies, but Trump's basic beliefs are liberal.

Some also fear a landslide defeat and want to be remembered as disowning him, but most distrust someone who has mostly been a liberal all his life, though he has flip-flopped on many issues over the years.

Conservatives are already seeing some of what they feared. You may remember the expressions of distaste on the faces of Rubio and Cruz when he said in the debates that his healthcare policy would mean that no-one would be left to die on the street. Just last week, he unveiled his proposals for funded childcare and maternity pay. They have gaps and don't go as far as Clinton's proposed scheme, but this is off-the-radar stuff for Republicans. He also said last week that birth control should be available over the counter. It may be the case that some of this is to catch up on women's votes, where he is well off the pace, but I think these type of policies do represent his true beliefs, and so do a lot of conservatives.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: September 20, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »

Donald Trump Jr.‏ @DonaldJTrumpJr

This image says it all. Let's end the politically correct agenda that doesn't put America first. #trump2016

"Skittles are candy. Refugees are people. We don't feel it is an appropriate analogy. We will respectfully refrain from further commentary as anything we say could be misinterpreted as marketing."
- Denise Young, Wrigley America Vice-President of Corporate Affairs.

Some of the other responses are good. "You're not supposed to eat the refugees." "Why can't you just shoot the skittle that's gonna kill you. second amendment solutions" And so on. Some are more hard-hitting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/778016283342307328
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:35:46 PM by MintTrav » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: September 20, 2016, 05:43:22 PM »

I've seen a massive massive shift in the mainstream/liberal media the last few days. Previously it was a 'we can't let this monster win' kind of tone, this week I have seen a lot of articles/tweets etc to the effect of 'how did we let this monster win?' - anyone else noticed something similar? The same kind of sentiment towards Trump, but with much more pessimism towards Hillary's campaign or a general feeling he might nick it.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: September 20, 2016, 06:03:32 PM »

Can't say I've noticed anything different, other than the Donald trying to behave more like an adult.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: September 21, 2016, 02:07:29 AM »

Election campaigns are great. You can hug as many members of the opposite sex as you like in public without anyone saying anything about it.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: September 21, 2016, 05:53:00 AM »

Looking forward to this on Saturday!

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 21, 2016, 06:06:08 AM »

Looking forward to this on Saturday!

Yep. Clinton has a very light schedule of appearances this week. She had a packed day on Monday, but not much for the rest of the week, with none at all on Tuesday and Friday. At first I thought there was something health-related, but she is obviously spending the time preparing for the first debate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/hillary-clinton-debate/
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: September 21, 2016, 06:08:33 AM »

"Endorsement of Trump to Play Key Role in Christie’s Insanity Defense."

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/endorsement-of-trump-to-play-key-role-in-christies-insanity-defense
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: