blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:57:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Walsall 300 freezeout
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Walsall 300 freezeout  (Read 11409 times)
ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2005, 12:04:29 PM »

lol, was Tikay talking about bleedin trains?

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2005, 12:38:52 PM »

Please do not do all the photos reddog, this is a family forum Wink

Other photos WILL be puplished Russ, in general discussion section, shame on you!

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2005, 12:39:42 PM »

Nah, I was busy - all the blondeites let the side down and bombed out early, so I had to do the bizz & try & restore some crediblity......

So J Rerardon is Trevor Reardon's sister-in-law? - I wondered if they were related when I saw her name on the "chip count sheet".

She has THE most disarming smile you ever saw. When she gives it the smile bit, my fillings all dropped out and I got the trembles. She's obviously a bit nervous, and sits there very quietly. but when she raises or reraises & her opponent looks at her for a "read", she gives this unbelievable smile, they all just pass in a trice! She did it loads of times yesterday, eventually I called for a ruling - it's gotta be a moody. But she smiled at Dani - objection over-ruled!

I sussed out how to counter her smile eventually. I just turned my back on her, & got Malcolm Harwood, sat to my right, to tell me what the board was. She was sat to my left, apparently the seat to her right had been the seat of death all night, 5 guys had busted out, killed by the smiling assasin.

3 tables out, short handed, I decide it's blind steal time, I am Button when Smiling Assassin is BB. SB is Super Rock, Smiling Assassin is Super Duper Rock. No action when it gets to me, blinds 400-800, I make it 3k to go, very confidently, this is gonna be easy peasy. SB mucks whilst I am still counting out the R, Smiling Assassin pushes all-in - I've still not got my chips in the middle yet - I just chuck the 3k R to her & say "PASS" in about 2 gigaseconds. Table collapses with laughter. Damn!

Anyway, she is sat to my immediate right today. I intend to be strong and dominant and forceful and manly, & steal her SB all afternoon. And I am bringing a sack to put over her head, so I cant see her smile.

PS - Smiling Assassin - enjoy, & I really hope you Final. Good Luck!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Reardon27

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »

come on jackie and yes tk it is trevors sister in law
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: