blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:10:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  England Cricket chat
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 72 Go Down Print
Author Topic: England Cricket chat  (Read 170211 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2019, 10:16:12 AM »

remoaner got a lords final ticket and doesn't even know the length of the match roughly!!!!  Woodsey is going to love that rub.   Must be a level on Woodsey's previous post right?

Erm, I didn’t see Woodsey’s post tbh. Only requested these tickets a few hours ago because I happen to be in London from tomorrow.

Just unsure I can sit through the match, but also know it’s one of those I was there moments! But genuinely never watched a match in my life.

Let me set the scene for you Adz.

Imagine you used to own an VIP events company. Through that company you had a ticket provider, over a three year period that ticket provider earns £250k in booking fees. Not huge, but significant. Imagine not only that time, that this person has contacts with VISA, Sky, Adidas, Vauxhall & munch more. I’d say there’s a good chance of them being to be able to grab a few tickets. I do believe that they also got tix for Liverpool/Spurs, England/Croatia, France/Croatia and so on.

Imagine that. I’m not here to try and troll Woodsey just because we have disagreed elsewhere.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2019, 10:49:03 AM »

remoaner got a lords final ticket and doesn't even know the length of the match roughly!!!!  Woodsey is going to love that rub.   Must be a level on Woodsey's previous post right?

Erm, I didn’t see Woodsey’s post tbh. Only requested these tickets a few hours ago because I happen to be in London from tomorrow.

Just unsure I can sit through the match, but also know it’s one of those I was there moments! But genuinely never watched a match in my life.

Let me set the scene for you Adz.

Imagine you used to own an VIP events company. Through that company you had a ticket provider, over a three year period that ticket provider earns £250k in booking fees. Not huge, but significant. Imagine not only that time, that this person has contacts with VISA, Sky, Adidas, Vauxhall & munch more. I’d say there’s a good chance of them being to be able to grab a few tickets. I do believe that they also got tix for Liverpool/Spurs, England/Croatia, France/Croatia and so on.

Imagine that. I’m not here to try and troll Woodsey just because we have disagreed elsewhere.

The right thing to do is sell me your ticket, we both know it! 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2019, 01:43:00 PM »

Should definitely flog Woodsey the ticket, or even better, go together Smiley

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2019, 01:58:21 PM »

looking forward to the trip report.   Aaron did mention that he was considering voting for the Brexit party, all we need now is Woodsey to bring along his Quran.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 12, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »

looking forward to the trip report.   Aaron did mention that he was considering voting for the Brexit party, all we need now is Woodsey to bring along his Quran.

Cheesy

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2019, 05:23:02 PM »

Am literally up for anything if someone can sort me a ticket!  dont river me
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2019, 05:32:30 PM »

Remember this when we all wonder why woodsey voted remain in a second referendum

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 12, 2019, 05:42:59 PM »

Remember this when we all wonder why woodsey voted remain in a second referendum

Done.....and you can choose who I vote for at the next GE  win or lose
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 12, 2019, 10:44:27 PM »

The begging and pestering far and wide persevered, I will be at the final. Other than a RWC final with England playing, I can’t think of another sporting event I would want to attend more.
England World Cup final at Lords.....my life is not far from complete, not sure that chance will come around again in my lifetime  disco disco disco

Hope we win 
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: July 12, 2019, 11:28:25 PM »

Aaron, I’ll buy you a beer minimum. Let’s find a way to shout each other up and say hello 😊
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 12, 2019, 11:38:20 PM »

The begging and pestering far and wide persevered, I will be at the final. Other than a RWC final with England playing, I can’t think of another sporting event I would want to attend more.
England World Cup final at Lords.....my life is not far from complete, not sure that chance will come around again in my lifetime  disco disco disco

Hope we win 

Happy days, should be great, I love Lords

sola virtus nobilitat
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2019, 09:40:26 AM »

Aaron, I’ll buy you a beer minimum. Let’s find a way to shout each other up and say hello 😊

Please do this and post a pic :-) Glad you got a ticket
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2019, 12:53:48 PM »

don't be late tomorrow

quick game is a good un

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2019, 01:02:25 PM »

Hope we win 

Happy days.

Enjoy, mate!

+1 to pic Smiley

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: July 13, 2019, 03:55:45 PM »

If we win tomorrow I wonder if there will be a pitch invasion? I imagine they’ll want to present the trophy on the pitch so will have hundreds of security around the perimeter. But I do miss the days of charging onto the pitch at the end, and players chucking their stuff off the balcony for fans.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 ... 72 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: