blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 10:03:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Last Man Standing on i-pools
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last Man Standing on i-pools  (Read 2515 times)
i-pools

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:10:23 AM »

Hi everyone,

Hopefully you might have heard of i-pools, our London-based fantasy sports and pooled betting company. A lot of the people who own and run the company will be familiar to you guys as they come form a poker background, MC Tristan McDonald, Communications Manager Jeff Kimber and shareholders Keith the Camel Hawkins, Stuart Honeybadger Barnett, Julian Gardner etc etc. We're Gambling Commission regulated, which is important when we're paying out decent money!

Anyway, more to the point, our LAST MAN STANDING pools start this weekend with the return of the Premier League, and we've placed GUARANTEES that we're unlikely to hit so jump in and grab some of the overlay. I'm sure you know how to play LMS, just pick a Premier League team that wins this weekend and you're through to next week, anyone whose pick loses is out! But remember, you can only pick each team once!

- £5 Entry has £500 GUARANTEED

- £25 Entry has £750 GUARANTEED

- £100 Entry has £1k GUARANTEED

Any questions post here, DM or go to i-pools.co.uk and use the live chat or tweet us @i__pools  - hope to see a few of you in the games, there's loads of other fun stuff for real £££, fantasy 5-a-side footy, Olympic games, pools on live games etc etc.

Team i-pools
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 01:12:53 AM »

Hi guys, I just started a new thread but looks like u might be the right people to talk to....we've got three Last Man Standings going off on Saturday and all have guarantees they're unlikely to hit! You'll find the main message in the lobby but the important bit is:

- £5 Entry has £500 GUARANTEED

- £25 Entry has £750 GUARANTEED

- £100 Entry has £1k GUARANTEED

Any questions post here, DM or go to i-pools.co.uk and use the live chat or tweet us @i__pools  - hope to see a few of you in the games, there's loads of other fun stuff for real £££, fantasy 5-a-side footy, Olympic games, pools on live games etc etc.

Team i-pools
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:02:25 AM »

just to avoid confusion i put the second post in here too, as it was on an old "last man standing" thread  that we did last season

hope thats ok

https://www.i-pools.co.uk/ is the link for the site

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 12:44:28 PM »

Thanks Tighty, keen not to step on anyone's toes who is already playing these games, but no reason not to play both if you don't want to leave your regular game! Our site will give you ability to set up private games, to pick future picks, access to everyone else's picks as soon as the first game ko/the deadline passes and other benefits but there is a rake ofc.

For this week, everyone likes a little overlay and we've deliberately set the guarantees too high to make sure anyone who plays should get a little value....not sure where we got that idea from Smiley
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 08:07:14 AM »

There looks like being a HUGE (note capital letters to demonstrate exacty how huge) overlays in the £25 and £5 LMS pools.

What sort of value seeker are you if you don't play?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2016, 06:16:12 PM »

Already 22 out on the £5 pool before Citah kick off. Not one correct so far!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 02:47:44 AM »

Hi guys, despite overlay last weekend for the Premier League opener, we're keeping the same guarantees on the new game this week! For clarity, if you're still in Week 1, you select a new team for Week 2, whether you're in or out of the previous game, a new one starts every week, and Week 2 has the same guarantees we missed last week!

Our £5 entry game, guaranteed at £500 needed 100 runners, it got 65, so we added £175. In that game 43/65 are still in, tho 35 chose Man City, so that late OG avoided absolute carnage!

Our £25 entry game, guaranteed at £750 needed 30 runners, it got 26, so we added £200. We've got 17/26 left (16 chose City lol, but for that OG tjm would have scooped £750 in week 1 for his £25!)

Our £100 entry game, guaranteed at £1000, needed 10 runners and got 13, phew! Again that late OG prevented a week 1 scoop, this time for Mr Incredible, the only one not to select City of the 10 who went through.

As the Camel said, there's plenty of overlay and value, especially in the smaller stakes games, and we reckon we have even less chance of hitting the guarantees in Week 2, but such is life for a young business looking for new customers. We've also added more guarantees to some of our other games, the Fantasy 5-a-side, a one-matchday Fantasy Football game you can play for £2, £10 and £25, and the Premier League Coupon, where you predict the weekend's results (same entry stakes). We can't reply to PMs here (tho sure Keith would pass any on) but best way to contact us with any questions is on Twitter @i__pools, where we're also giving away a free entry into the £25 Last Man Standing every day this week! Good luck everyone!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 09:40:28 AM »

Morning Mr (or Miss) i-pools.

"....We can't reply to PMs here....."

Once you have achieved TEN posts, you will be able to use the PM service. You can set up your "blonde profile" to receive e-mail notifications of all incoming PM's, so you wont need to check your blonde PM inbox every day.

VBOL with your venture.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »

Morning Mr (or Miss) i-pools.

"....We can't reply to PMs here....."

Once you have achieved TEN posts, you will be able to use the PM service. You can set up your "blonde profile" to receive e-mail notifications of all incoming PM's, so you wont need to check your blonde PM inbox every day.

VBOL with your venture.
Thanks for the welcome Tikay, understood re PM's, nearly there! Would love to see you on our site, bookies run scared of you so we hear...might even put some concrete and trains on there for you!

Still lots of overlay in our games starting Friday at 8, come grab some!
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 08:31:12 PM »

All our Premier League Pools kick off at 8pm tonight and we've plenty of overlay on all our guarantees, Last Man Standing, Fantasy 5-a-side and Premier League Coupon, at all stakes, £2, £5, £10, £25 and £100! Literally giving it away Smiley
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 01:42:01 AM »

Tomorrow (Sunday) is the first ever Guarantees Day on i-pools. All of our £2 entry games (12 I think) are guaranteed at £50, and there's no chance we'll hit em all so there's plenty of value on offer!

We've Football and American Football, Formula 1 and Golf, and a range of Prediction Games, One-Day Fantasy Football and Handicap Coupons.

If you've now given us a go yet, Sunday is the ideal day www.i-pools.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: