blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:48:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Hello
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4434 times)
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 03:46:39 PM »

ha, that's so funny. I just cooked and then demolished a lovely fry up and thought for a second about posting it on here to show you all how much my culinary skills have evolved.

It was basically beans on toast with grated cheese and a few slithers of dirty processed ham. Me and my housemate scotch, who i used to blog about a lot ate that crap quite regularly. Living the dream back then. I'm actually quite a decent cook these days. The missus has been training me up. Its all about the seasoning Wink

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »

Have you qualified for MPN Malta yet ffs?

Dangit i would have gone if i'd have remembered. Will deffo be there next year. Oh and hi Amatay.

Hello mate. Still a bunch of sats on Bet victor (and possibly on all mirco-gaming platforms?). Usually get an overlay and obviously the standard is pretty pony. Tiny fields too. I might make one or two last ditch efforts to qualify. The comp is at the end of April

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »

Going to be in Manchester next wkend for the APAT thing for poker and a piss up if anyone's about and fancies a beer?

Fml
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 05:37:56 PM »

Hi guys, not posted for a long long time. Not even been logged onto to blonde for many months. I still occasionally browse the forum, mainly reading Pleno's blog and a few other bits and pieces.

I still play Poker and I'm still able to beat the games (mtt's <$100 and cash 0.5/1) but I only play part time these days. I make money from property investments/development atm too and hope to get involved in that more heavily the next few years.

Don't really speak to many people in Poker these days. Claypole and a couple of the RTR boys are the only one's I can think of plus a few Skype contacts.

Going to be in Manchester next wkend for the APAT thing for poker and a piss up if anyone's about and fancies a beer?

Anyways, just thought I'd check in and say hi. Whose still about on Blonde?

How are you finding the Govts increasing attempts to restrict this via taxation/duty etc? Does it restrict the property pool for profit viability?, certainly does for me
buffyslayer1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 03:06:07 PM »

Sup fishy, guess I am one of the lucky ones that gets a skype message once in a while :p

Nice to see you back on forums etc

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 04:21:39 PM »

Hi Mate!

Glad things going well!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: