blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272481 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 70449 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2017, 02:11:07 AM »

have anyone that 'believes' sectioned
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2017, 03:19:47 AM »

wonder who is to blame for the latest terrorist attack in london
could be white christians!
surely not muslims again, theyre not a huge problem

UKIP/Brexit voter are you?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2017, 10:00:45 AM »

wonder who is to blame for the latest terrorist attack in london
could be white christians!
surely not muslims again, theyre not a huge problem

August 1995 White Supremacist Set of a bomb in Oklahoma and killed 168 people

September 14 2001 (4 days after 9/11) A Sikh Man was brutally murdered by a christian extremist who mistook him for a Muslim.

July 27th 2008, Christian extremest walks into a Unitarian church during a CHILDRENS play session and starts firing at random, killing 3 people (he was bravely wrestled to the ground which prevented further causalities)

July 22nd 2011, Christian extremest Anders Behring Breivik, set off a car bomb in then going on a shooting spree at a children's summer camp, killing 77 people.

August 5th, 2012 White Christian walks into a Sikh Temple and shoots 6 people

April 13th 2014, White supremacist killed 6 people in a Jewish Community centre.

April 16th, 2007, Korean Born terrorist stormed virginia tech college and killed 32 people, leaving a killing manifesto in which he likens himself to "The Lord Jesus Christ"

June 17th 2015, White supremacist stormed a black-african church and shot 9 people.

November 27th 2015, Anti abortion christian group shot 7 people with an air rifle outside a planned parenthood clinic.

Ever heard of Army of God? US Terror group killed over 500 people in anti-abortion attacks, including anthrax attacks

Ever heard of the IRA, killed 1800 civilians in Rep/N.I throughout time

Ever heard of a little incident known as the Halocoast? 6 million people were ordered to be executed by a christian man because they were Jewish.

These people are criminals, not representatives of their religion, and every religion has then unfortunately associated to them.

The intention with these attacks is to encourage westerners to turn against Muslims, then...more muslims will turn to extremism, this people are hate-filled lunatics, but there are still 1,700,800,000 Muslims in the world who don't share these beliefs but every post like the one you made pushes one more towards radicalisation and makes attacks like last nights more likely.... I get how easy it is to be angry and wanna blame a blanket of people but I just can't stress enough how badly you shouldn't.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:10 AM »

Tighty was right
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2017, 12:18:16 PM »

Are you aware of how much damage 23000 Jihadi's could do?

That's 23000 people that want to see complete destruction to western civilisation. I think the number is much higher but it seems the 3000 are causing enough damage. More heartbreaking news this morning.

A race war started many years ago muckthenuts. Not all Muslims need to hold a weapon in their hand, they simply just need to breed. As tighty says Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Build communities within communities, infiltrate the political system and implement sharia law. Do a little research on the growth of the Muslim population in the U.K., the amount of Muslim MPs and mayors and 30 sharia courts operating in the U.K. It all backs up what I'm saying.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Before his death Gaddafi said "There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe – without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades"

The intention with these attacks is to encourage westerners to turn against Muslims, then...more muslims will turn to extremism, this people are hate-filled lunatics, but there are still 1,700,800,000 Muslims in the world who don't share these beliefs

Please watch a short clip in this video recored by the cambridge union, its 11 minutes in and listen to what a pakistani journalist says on this matter. It's frightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DJQirj5UM

You are quoting from a 2006 survey, which seems a bit desparate.  There are 3m Muslims in the UK and 62 million other people.  How many kids do you think they are going to each have so that there are 60 odd million of them in "decades"?  And that assumes the non Muslim population doesn't grow.

And if 40% of Muslims do still want "Sharia law" by then, that is only 20% of the total population, so what are the chances that gets implemented.  Even if everybody is a Muslim, we don't get "Sharia law" because most don't want it.

Layers and layers of dumb assumptions are needed to even get close to your doomsday scenario and even then we'll be all long dead before we are doomed because of this "infiltration".   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2017, 12:35:58 PM »

Tighty was right

Lol
Crazies get sectioned
If I believed in some guy in the sky or equivalent of, i should be sextioned
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 04, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »

Tighty was right

Lol
Crazies get sectioned

Really hate it when people think we should deal with reactionary extremists by becoming reactionary extremists

its not black and white, its not all muslims. its extremists and your reaction in its own way is as bad as the people doing the terrorism.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 04, 2017, 12:53:02 PM »

I'm talking religion in general, all religions
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: June 04, 2017, 12:55:42 PM »

Tighty was right

Lol
Crazies get sectioned

this sounds like fun 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 04, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »

I'm talking religion in general, all religions

Yes. Hence my post.

Extremism of another kind, but still extremism

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2017, 01:50:11 PM »

Sky sources:first police officer on the scene last night (rugby player) took on all terrorists until he was forced to ground. Serious condition in hosp

My eyes are open wide
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2017, 02:11:56 PM »

Ever heard of a little incident known as the Halocoast? 6 million people were ordered to be executed by a christian man because they were Jewish.

This is not quite true. I don't think one can characterise Hitler as a Christian man (more paganist beliefs).

Thinking about this in religious terms isn't helpful really - many of the most genocidal regimes/people were not underpinned by religious beliefs - Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al. If we're going to section people with religious convictions we might as well lock up all atheists while we're at it, just in case like.

It's more about dogmatism

sola virtus nobilitat
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2017, 02:31:56 PM »

This is not quite true. I don't think one can characterise Hitler as a Christian man (more paganist beliefs).

Thinking about this in religious terms isn't helpful really - many of the most genocidal regimes/people were not underpinned by religious beliefs - Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot et al. If we're going to section people with religious convictions we might as well lock up all atheists while we're at it, just in case like.

You're undoutabley correct, the main basis of my point though was in reaction to Exstreams post which satirically suggested last nights horrors could never have been committed by a white christian and inferred that Muslims are responsible for all the terror acts.

Went for a big, somewhat vague example to back my point up, sacrificing a little accuracy in the process Smiley

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2017, 02:37:15 PM »

Just done some more research, EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST ATTACK in the last 20 years (and I've doubled checked) was committed by someone with at least one foot.

I think we should lock up everyone in the world with at least one foot. Cut the problem off RIGHT at the source imo.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »

You're undoutabley correct, the main basis of my point though was in reaction to Exstreams post which satirically suggested last nights horrors could never have been committed by a white christian and inferred that Muslims are responsible for all the terror acts.

Went for a big, somewhat vague example to back my point up, sacrificing a little accuracy in the process Smiley

Of course there's been terror attacked by all races and religions but maybe I'm the only one that would have made the attacks last night odds of 1.01 to be who I expected
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: