blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:57:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272589 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BLONDE FPL Thread 2017/18  (Read 57588 times)
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2017, 06:49:43 PM »

In for the £25 and £50 classics, the H2H, cups and LMS.  Thanks for running
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 02:01:43 PM »

Can I just do the free one please?  I'm crap at FF

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 06:30:54 PM »

in for leagues 3,4,5,6 and 7

cheers

Hi there, you're welcome to join leagues 4,5,6 and 7 but you'll need to reach 30 posts before you can enter league no 3 (£50 classic or £25 classic, I number both of those 3, oops). There are plenty of threads around here to get involved with. Maybe tell us about your Blonde Username?
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 06:43:07 PM »

Hey, I would like a go at this but don't have the 30 post requirement it states in op. Up for 1,2,3 and 5 if possible.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 06:49:25 PM »

Hey, I would like a go at this but don't have the 30 post requirement it states in op. Up for 1,2,3 and 5 if possible.

Happy to have you enter league no 5, but for the others you'll need to reach 30 posts. Take a look around the forum and get involved. What team do you support?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »

£145 shipped

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2017, 07:13:39 PM »

Happy to have you enter league no 5, but for the others you'll need to reach 30 posts. Take a look around the forum and get involved. What team do you support?

Ok cheers, will pm in a bit to do no5 and sort out the others when I've built up more posts.
I'm a Swansea City supporter/season ticket holder for my troubles.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2017, 07:19:23 PM »

Ok cheers, will pm in a bit to do no5 and sort out the others when I've built up more posts.

Nice one, I studied in Swansea so have a soft spot for them. They were playing at The Vetch back when I lived there though. In all honesty, I should hate The Swans as you sent my side (Exeter City) out of the Football league whilst I was living in Swansea. What are your thoughts on Swansea's prospects for this season? Do you think Clement can turn them into a stable mid-table side, or will the loss of Gylfi's guile (if he goes) and dead ball ability mean you're in for another relegation scrap?
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2017, 07:48:49 PM »

Nice one, I studied in Swansea so have a soft spot for them. They were playing at The Vetch back when I lived there though. In all honesty, I should hate The Swans as you sent my side (Exeter City) out of the Football league whilst I was living in Swansea. What are your thoughts on Swansea's prospects for this season? Do you think Clement can turn them into a stable mid-table side, or will the loss of Gylfi's guile (if he goes) and dead ball ability mean you're in for another relegation scrap?

Ah nice, ever make it to the Vetch? Still miss that place, even though it was a heap of shit lol.
That would be 03 then when we beat Hull on the last day.
Think it all depends on who replaces him (pretty certain he's going), Clement seems to know his stuff, he's got rid of most of the deadwood in the squad and if he can find a decent replacement and maybe another player or 2 with the Gylfi cash, think We'll end up around 14th.q
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2017, 08:49:31 PM »

£30 sent
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »

£30 sent

Received and code sent.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »

Ah nice, ever make it to the Vetch? Still miss that place, even though it was a heap of shit lol.
That would be 03 then when we beat Hull on the last day.
Think it all depends on who replaces him (pretty certain he's going), Clement seems to know his stuff, he's got rid of most of the deadwood in the squad and if he can find a decent replacement and maybe another player or 2 with the Gylfi cash, think We'll end up around 14th.q

Never did make it to The Vetch, I had a Saturday job and played Uni football on Wednesdays, which then involved drinking in the evenings, ruling out most chances to make it to watch a game. You improved a lot defensively under Clement, so even if you lose Gylfi I think you'll be ok.

What do you make of Abraham? I'm eyeing him up as a cheap third striker for FPL, do you expect him to start and do you think he'll play once Llorente is back?
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2017, 10:31:29 AM »

Haven't seen Abraham play personally but reports have been very good. Not sure he starts above a fully fit Llorente think Clement likes a target man but the club have already said Llorente will miss the first game away to Southampton due to injury.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2017, 10:41:53 PM »

I went to The Vetch twice, Worst away toilets I have evr been in. Like a third world sewer!
sherwyn
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2017, 04:40:17 PM »

Ive paid for H2H.

Goodbye to my 20 pound
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: