blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Maria Ho folds a set
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maria Ho folds a set  (Read 23003 times)
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2017, 06:26:02 PM »

I had to check the date on the OP; thought it might’ve been bumped from 1977...

Whilst I wouldn’t usually consider disagreeing with pleno (or lots of others on here) on the subject of NLHE, having heard Ms Ho’s hand analysis, I think I’m happy to have instinctively agreed with her decision. Considering the hand didn’t get beyond the flop, it was a very long hand. Lots of tanking, with the whole table seemingly engrossed with the mental complexities of the decision making.

Would’ve been nice to see the Turn & River - just to see whether she was right, lol.

Meanwhile, mr tats, there’s a lot of female players at Luton G who will be delighted by your self-imposed ban there.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 08:45:50 PM »

Meanwhile, mr tats, there’s a lot of female players at Luton G who will be delighted by your self-imposed ban there.

I’m gutted

Say what you like I still don’t want to look at some birds tits
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 09:14:25 PM »

Hi tony.
you seem to of got yourself into a rage over this, but im confused to what is bugging you the most
1) she played it badly ( in your opinion)
2) you didnt like her top
3) You didnt like her make up
4) shes a woman
5) you didnt want to look at her tits.
maybe old Reddog is right and just move on from it.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2017, 09:14:58 PM »

Whilst I wouldn’t usually consider disagreeing with pleno (or lots of others on here) on the subject of NLHE, having heard Ms Ho’s hand analysis, I think I’m happy to have instinctively agreed with her decision. Considering the hand didn’t get beyond the flop, it was a very long hand. Lots of tanking, with the whole table seemingly engrossed with the mental complexities of the decision making.

Would’ve been nice to see the Turn & River - just to see whether she was right, lol.

Every word of her analysis of the spot was completely off.

If Niall shows her AKhh she can still probably call..

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2017, 02:46:05 AM »

Very good Pleno pads, but what are your views on post modern feminism?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2017, 06:56:01 AM »

Every word of her analysis of the spot was completely off.

If Niall shows her AKhh she can still probably call..

It wasn't an analysis per se..it was her opinion and perspective on why she didn't want to run the risk of losing the hand. May make you a mug at pio central but makes her human too. I would love to see more of her

sola virtus nobilitat
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2017, 07:47:04 AM »

Mrs Phan ?
Edna ?
Have I missed anyone ?
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 07:55:00 AM »

Hi tony.
you seem to of got yourself into a rage over this, but im confused to what is bugging you the most - no not really in a rage ,just lol at some of the answers on here !
Thought I’d better reply Saturday morning so I can’t be accused of drunk posting Friday night

1) she played it badly ( in your opinion) - yes that’s all just my opinion - 3 other set over straight / flush situations saw the chips go in !

2) you didnt like her top - I watched it from the start saw her sit down adjust it to the point of I thought her toots will pop out in a min ! I thought it was a white plunging neckline ,not the blue one in later vids ,either she changed or my eyes are up the creek !

3) You didnt like her make up - nope the penchant these days it for huge overmakeup
4) shes a woman - I have no problem with women

5) you didnt want to look at her tits.- no thanks

maybe old Reddog is right and just move on from it.- I am

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2017, 04:40:05 PM »

I wouldn't say no to a quick shoofty.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2017, 11:58:36 PM »

What would her father think?

Click to see full-size image.

Pretty sure hes thinking that folding the flop is pretty dumb

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: