blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:51:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101905 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 09, 2018, 11:51:25 PM »

Something to note about the Browns seemingly getting enough talent to put it all together-

The AFC North is about to be wide open. Ben is getting older, Flacco and Co. are what they are, and this is likely the last Bengals season before a rebuild. It'll be there for the taking.

As a fan of one of them teams I can't argue with that assessment, the Bengals aren't really getting older though, they're still a fairly young unit, I'd argue with a change of coaching they're in good position (obviously not happening this year) but I still think the roster is good. It's going to be an intriguing division though

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2018, 11:52:56 PM »

Tighty, I've put Darnold #1 at 15/8 up on Fred if we fancy.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2018, 12:13:11 AM »

I'm in a tough position going up against someone who has done far more research and knows more about the NFL than myself, time will tell, and I may well be wrong

I would say good luck Tal, but, I can't. I shall be keeping an eye on Darnolds odds though

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2018, 12:15:38 AM »

I'm in a tough position going up against someone who has done far more research and knows more about the NFL than myself, time will tell, and I may well be wrong

I would say good luck Tal, but, I can't. I shall be keeping an eye on Darnolds odds though

Draft isn't for 6 weeks. Plenty can happen. They could use their three second round picks on another first Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2018, 12:20:21 AM »

Draft isn't for 6 weeks. Plenty can happen. They could use their three second round picks on another first Cheesy

That's the worst bit, it's 6 weeks away, i'm 6 beers in to my long weekend, and all this is going on, this is probably the most confident I'll be in my choice! Gives me plenty of time to get on Darnold if I need anyway.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2018, 12:38:39 AM »

Hopefully we're sorted here, in time for the draft Cheesy

Pompeynick

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »

As a long suffering Jets fan, without the in depth knowledge of the NFL some of you guys have, I wondered if anyone would be prepared to say, which, of the seemingly vast number of quaterbacks that will be available, either through the draft or free agency, they would be better off getting?.
I know we need an edge rusher, corner back x2, a running back, and offensive line help as well, But A franchise QB is something I have not seen in green. Cousins will be expensive and I am unsure if he would choose the Jest over the Vikings, So do we try and pinch Bridgewater and draft either Mayfield or Allen if they are still on the board come the sixth pick?
What do you guys think?
Nick

Have a look at the last page

Yes, My bad, rookie mistake, posted the question before reading the whole thread.
Very interesting to read all the write ups on the possible draft.
With the Bills trading Taylor , I can see them making somebody an offer that they cannot refuse to trade up in the draft to get a QB.
The Jets have so many holes to fill, along with their horrible record of drafting players, it is going to be a while before I see them challenging for the playoffs.

Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2018, 08:12:00 AM »

With Danny Shelton traded to Patriots, every one of the Browns first-round picks from 2009 to 2015 is gone

Alex Mack
Joe Haden
Phil Taylor
Trent Richardson
Brandon Weeden
Barkevious Mingo Justin Gilbert
Johnny Manziel
Danny Shelton
Cameron Erving

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2018, 12:28:30 PM »

How the Browns’ options could play out...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2018, 08:46:51 PM »

Glenn to the Bengals for pick 12 swapped for 21

Bills now in better striking distance to target a QB. Currently own the No. 12 and No. 22 picks in the 1st round

Very reminiscent of what Philly did in 2016 for Wentz (moved up from 13 to 8 to 2)

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2018, 08:56:15 PM »

Glenn to the Bengals for pick 12 swapped for 21

Bills now in better striking distance to target a QB. Currently own the No. 12 and No. 22 picks in the 1st round

Very reminiscent of what Philly did in 2016 for Wentz (moved up from 13 to 8 to 2)

Yes.

We do, however, only have one decent offensive lineman in 34 year old Richie Incognito, having lost Glenn at LT, and our Center Eric Wood to retirement.

The new QB is going to have to release the ball quickly!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2018, 09:16:51 PM »

.Lots of moving pieces. Colts will have options to move out of 3. Giants, if they aren't taking a QB, will have a shot to move out of 2.

Again, this is why the Browns can't mess around with the 1st pick and assume their QB is there at 4.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »

Regardless, Browns are in great position at 4. After a QB at No. 1, they'll either get a haul to trade out or great chance Barkley/Chubb will be there at No. 4.

My eyes are open wide
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2018, 09:22:21 PM »

Yup, I may have to get on Darnold before that price goes!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2018, 10:38:35 PM »

Regardless, Browns are in great position at 4. After a QB at No. 1, they'll either get a haul to trade out or great chance Barkley/Chubb will be there at No. 4.

Exactly what I think.

The Browns could even trade up to 3 and take Barkley, with all their ammo.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: