blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:54:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101880 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »

Love the tattoo and Tal's mock draft, chuffed for Curtis and Ironside too.

This might be a bit left field but how about Bill now gets traded given things are clearly not right in New England. Bill to the Colts who now look likely to have a far from fit QB and a bad roster could be the final act  if Kraft decides to show him who is boss. Giving him the same treatment Beilichick has given players that caused problems down the years, most recently Jamie Collins and now Malcolm Butler.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 03:14:12 PM »

This might be a bit left field but how about Bill now gets traded given things are clearly not right in New England. Bill to the Colts who now look likely to have a far from fit QB and a bad roster could be the final act  if Kraft decides to show him who is boss. Giving him the same treatment Beilichick has given players that caused problems down the years, most recently Jamie Collins and now Malcolm Butler.

The Kraft love/loyalty for Brady feeds in to this. If you could have had only Brady or Bellichick for the last 17 years. Who would you pick?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 09:27:26 AM »

the difference between posting on instagram and linkedln

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 09:34:22 AM »

Russell Wilson was traded yesterday,yet no comment on here at all

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 10:25:49 AM »

that went down well in Indy then

My eyes are open wide
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 11:12:22 AM »

Mic'd Up of the 'Philly Special'/'Philly Philly' is good fun. Up on the NFL site now.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 12:15:39 PM »

Russell Wilson was traded yesterday,yet no comment on here at all

Same move as A-Rod, then?

Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »

Chris Simms of Bleacher Report suggests a move in free agency for Jimmy Graham by the New England Patriots.

That would be an interesting one.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »

The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract, source says. The biggest deal in NFL history on a average-per-year basis.

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 09:39:28 PM »

The 49ers and QB Jimmy Garoppolo have agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract, source says. The biggest deal in NFL history on a average-per-year basis.

Nana Garropolo's 86th birthday.

"Hey Jimmy G! How's football?"
"Nana G! Good"
"You starting yet?"
"Not yet, Nana."
"Oh. Not to worry. Tommy can't have long"

Nana Garropolo's 87th birthday.

"Nana G! Good"
"You starting yet?"
"Not yet, Nana."
"Oh. Not to worry. Tommy can't have long"

Nana Garropolo's 88th birthday.

"Nana G! Good"
"You starting yet?"
"Not yet, Nana."
"Oh. Not to worry. Tommy can't have long."

Nana Garoppolo's 89th birthday

"Nana G! Good"
"You starting yet?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Really?! That's fantastic news! Tommy finally retired huh?"
"No. He threw 505 yards in the Super Bowl"
"What?!"
"Yeah. I'm in San Francisco now"
"Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that"
"Don't worry Nana. I'm earning more than him"
"My beautiful Jimmy G!"

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2018, 02:58:33 AM »

This might be a bit left field but how about Bill now gets traded given things are clearly not right in New England. Bill to the Colts who now look likely to have a far from fit QB and a bad roster could be the final act  if Kraft decides to show him who is boss. Giving him the same treatment Beilichick has given players that caused problems down the years, most recently Jamie Collins and now Malcolm Butler.

The Kraft love/loyalty for Brady feeds in to this. If you could have had only Brady or Bellichick for the last 17 years. Who would you pick?

I think it would be Bellichick as he's won games with Cassel at QB when Brady was injured.  Jimmy G and Brisett when he was suspended. Over 17 or so years and acting as Coach and GM too in recent times his record given how tough one of those jobs is let alone two is unreal.

Brady prob the GOAT but I'd fancy Arod, Big Ben, Peyton to have won a lot of the big games New England have won.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:07:54 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 03:05:52 AM »

And to think I drafted him in the Blonde Dynasty NFL league 4 years ago, had him on my bench and waited patiently for Brady to retire so he could take over but then traded him to Brent 3-4 weeks before Jimmy went to San Fran. He's won 7 games in the NFL and is now the highest paid player. Incred really. Have to think Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan and ARod will be over the moon that Jimmy G has just reset the QB market tho. can't be long before the first 30 million a year QB can it?

Got to give credit to Brady here tho haven't we, who has taken pay cuts down the years to help the team and now finds the QB that sat on the bench behind him for 4 years is basically now earning twice as much a year in salary than he is.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:16:56 AM by bobby1 » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 06:50:34 AM »

And to think I drafted him in the Blonde Dynasty NFL league 4 years ago, had him on my bench and waited patiently for Brady to retire so he could take over but then traded him to Brent 3-4 weeks before Jimmy went to San Fran. He's won 7 games in the NFL and is now the highest paid player. Incred really. Have to think Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan and ARod will be over the moon that Jimmy G has just reset the QB market tho. can't be long before the first 30 million a year QB can it?

Got to give credit to Brady here tho haven't we, who has taken pay cuts down the years to help the team and now finds the QB that sat on the bench behind him for 4 years is basically now earning twice as much a year in salary than he is.

That's the biggest takeaway for me.

Kirk Cousins is now likely to price a few teams out of the market. Can't see Buffalo affording him for example. And Arthur Blank has been trying to influence the negotiations with Ryan publicly by encouraging him to take a deal that suits the cap. A-Rod is now on $5.5m a year less than Jimmy and 2017 taught us just how valuable he is to that franchise.

Arguably, quarterback is the worst paid position in football.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 10:37:20 AM »

Jimmy G has started less than 10 games in the NFL and now has two Super Bowl rings and the biggest contract in NFL history. A true inspiration to those that let their partners do all of the work on group projects

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 10:40:13 AM »

What's the situation now with Colin K?

Has he got a Team, & a Contract?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: