blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:20:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101985 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: October 28, 2018, 11:05:29 AM »

My favourite bet today is Marlon Mack over 76.5 combined yards on Paddy power, on a plethora of other bets too, including the sky TD boosts!

Also like Mitch Trubisky over 23.5 rushing yards, he loves legging it about all over the shop and is averaging 40 YPG.

Raheem Mostert over 43.5 is a line he definitely reaches if Breida doesnt play, or definitely reaches when Breida DOES play but goes down in the 1st quarter as per usual.

On Thielen over 103.5 as we have been on his overs for weeks and Im not going to abandon my boy now he is going for the record, He should get force fed the ball to get him over the line.

I like Trubisky yards and Mostert, got 7/1 on him on Thursday, unfortunately seems Breida will be playing, whether he'll do much is something else.

I like Booker and DJJ rec. Yards at 20.5 and 21.5 on skybet

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 28, 2018, 12:39:54 PM »

https://news.sky.com/story/nfl-players-arrested-four-jacksonville-jaguars-stars-detained-in-london-over-nightclub-bill-row-11537983

It might just be me, but I don't think this is the best preperation for a game. 4 defensive players, apparently Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, DJ Hayden and Gerald Wilson all spent time in a cell last night, AJ Bouye already out injured.

The line has ticked up to Eagles - 4 now, think that's probably still the side to be on

Police didn't get there till 4am, so I doubt it was long.

There's clearly a cultural problem in the squad tho. We knew that last week of course.

Bortles is king in London. Would it astonish you if the Jax pass rush took advantage of the shaky philly OLine today? I wouldn't expect a Jax comeback from behind, so it's probably a good one to bet the spread in running.

HOW MUCH was the bar bill?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/46008877

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 28, 2018, 12:47:26 PM »

https://news.sky.com/story/nfl-players-arrested-four-jacksonville-jaguars-stars-detained-in-london-over-nightclub-bill-row-11537983

It might just be me, but I don't think this is the best preperation for a game. 4 defensive players, apparently Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, Hayden and Gerald Wilson all spent time in a cell last night, AJ Bouye already out injured.

The line has ticked up to Eagles - 4 now, think that's probably still the side to be on

There's clearly a cultural problem in the squad tho. We knew that last week of course.

Bortles is king in London. Would it astonish you if the Jax pass rush took advantage of the shaky philly OLine today? I wouldn't expect a Jax comeback from behind, so it's probably a good one to bet the spread in running.

It's London, so that's basically dinner for two with house wine.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 28, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »

It might just be me, but I don't think this is the best preperation for a game. 4 defensive players, apparently Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, Hayden and Gerald Wilson all spent time in a cell last night, AJ Bouye already out injured.

All 4 of those lads are Multi millionaires, it would be like me and the lads going out and arguing over a 20 quid round.

edited to fix quote
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:43:09 PM by Ironside » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 28, 2018, 04:45:43 PM »

All 4 of those lads are Multi millionaires, it would be like me and the lads going out and arguing over a 20 quid round.

guess we will never know the true story but i am guessing the nightclub were trying to put one over the guys sending them over what the guys thought were complimentry drinks

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 28, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »

They only just out spent the  Dave Shallow night out here tho and tbh they are all prob a few quid behind Dave too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 30, 2018, 05:50:31 PM »

Golden Tate traded to the Eagles thought we were more in need of a Power RB but WR we got

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 30, 2018, 07:41:52 PM »

Golden Tate traded to the Eagles thought we were more in need of a Power RB but WR we got

Been an interesting day for trades/signings!

RB Ty Montgomery to the Ravens.
WR Golden Tate to the Eagles.
WR Demayrius Thomas to the Texans.
WR/QB Terrelle Pryor to the Bills.

And as I type this, DE Dante Fowler to the Rams!

ETA: S Ha-Ha Clinton Dix to the Redskins.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 07:57:08 PM by KarmaDope » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 30, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »

Been an interesting day for trades/signings!

RB Ty Montgomery to the Ravens.
WR Golden Tate to the Eagles.
WR Demayrius Thomas to the Texans.
WR/QB Terrelle Pryor to the Bills.

And as I type this, DE Dante Fowler to the Rams!

ETA: S Ha-Ha Clinton Dix to the Redskins.

Wonder if Pryor might be backup QB on Sunday.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 01, 2018, 11:50:45 AM »

A gem

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »

What's being lost is just how good the bills defense is.

But, seriously, how can you run a franchise and neither draft nor trade for any offensive linemen, having lost three of your OLine in the offseason?

The 2019 draft will offer a chance for us to take a decent lineman, but there's very little skill position talent, by the looks of it.  

We've criminally underinvested in offensive talent. Meanwhile, the NFL is scoring points on an unprecedented scale.

Brainless.

I'm also surprised we didn't trade McCoy away. He wanted to go, teams wanted him and he's not going to turn the ship around on his own. We have so many needs on the roster we must get picks, particularly on offense. Benjamin will be gone in January and Charles Clay is unlikely to be wearing a blue jersey next season.

So that's (at least):

- Tackle
- Guard
- Tight End
- Running back

We have some young WRs (in the 53 and on the practice squad) but none have yet shown big league promise. Allen has bags of potential of course, but that's not enough. He needs protecting and he needs guys who aren't smothered by defenders.

Apart from that, though...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:24:32 PM by Tal » Logged

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2018, 05:20:42 PM »

A gem

And Matt Barkley as the understudy.

I actually believe Terrelle Pryor might be the best option for the Bills at QB this weekend!!

(At least I have the Chicago DEF in fantasy this year Wink)
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 03, 2018, 08:17:52 AM »

Bets on the shortlist so far (will get whittled down before they are put on :p)

Adrian Peterson over 79.5 or 19.5 attempts??
Tarik Cohen over 57.5 combined
Watkins over 59.5
Baker Mayfield under 266.5
DeVante Parker over 53.5
James Conner UNDER 78.5
DeSean Jackson over 55.5
McCaffery under 107.5 combined.
Tyrell Williams over 37.5
Chris carson under 65.5
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 13, 2018, 08:07:50 PM »

The field in Mexico city for rams+chiefs on MNF, a game where you couldn't set an over quote!

Likely to be moved back to LA

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 20, 2018, 08:40:27 AM »

WTF?

LA Rams 54-51 Kansas City Chiefs

That's a serious haul of points.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: