blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:44:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  High stakes tipping
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: High stakes tipping  (Read 8600 times)
skalie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 07:07:10 AM »

tonight is different, they're offering service in terms of being on a show, if it was a normal run game, it depends on location, service, extras, thrills, in the ultra high stakes games 10-20% is common to guarantee your seat in the game

Never in my games.
But private games I have heard of what I consider shady practices for pros to get in like this.

skalie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2018, 07:08:03 AM »

Are these high stakes games raked?

If they are, is there an argument for not tipping at all?

Some are, this wasn’t

skalie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2018, 07:10:12 AM »

I would say that the sound was a little distorted. Sometimes flushy and Kev were talking whilst Justin was blabbing on and it made for just one big noise!
Tech issues for a while, was was corrected. Might have been two hours before it was sorted. Shouldn’t effect the edited shows when done.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2018, 09:17:36 PM »

I used to be a dealer when I was a young gun. This rich dude landed at my table, Saudi type. Just as we're getting started another dealer 'sexy Mandy' arrived at the table next door and Saudi dude snap moved tables. About 2hrs later Saudi had stacks and cashed out. He put the keys to his car on the table and told 'sexy Mandy' he was tipping her his Porsche. The miserable pit boss came steaming over and said if she took the keys she was fired. I can still hear her laughing as she skipped out the door.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2018, 10:32:10 PM »

I used to be a dealer when I was a young gun. This rich dude landed at my table, Saudi type. Just as we're getting started another dealer 'sexy Mandy' arrived at the table next door and Saudi dude snap moved tables. About 2hrs later Saudi had stacks and cashed out. He put the keys to his car on the table and told 'sexy Mandy' he was tipping her his Porsche. The miserable pit boss came steaming over and said if she took the keys she was fired. I can still hear her laughing as she skipped out the door.

Nice car.....I still have it, unfortunately when he found out I was a tranny back in the day he ditched me and I missed the only chance I ever had of being a billionaire  
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:34:27 PM by Woodsey » Logged
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 07:59:09 AM »

Nice car.....I still have it, unfortunately when he found out I was a tranny back in the day he ditched me and I missed the only chance I ever had of being a billionaire  

JFC I must have been really pissed last night writing such bollox and thinking it was funny 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 08:24:52 AM »

Lisa (sonour) mentioned yesterday she once owned a Porsche. It's all fitting together nicely.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: