blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 25/25 Lets have some fun.  (Read 51736 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »

Glad I mostly stick to eating nowadays!

Unlucky, mate.

I'm happy to take a piece of your eating action any time mate.

Cheers Ralph, can you send me whatever % of Marky's dinner he forced me to buy him last week?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2018, 03:39:19 PM »

Unlucky, mate.

Cheers Ralph, can you send me whatever % of Marky's dinner he forced me to buy him last week?

Went here with Cos & Prettyboy in 2011, and going again next summer.

You can pay 1/2 my bill here if you want, and I'll do a full TR  Tongue

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2018, 04:06:16 PM »

Unlucky, mate.

That sounds like a bit of me. I often go into a restaurant looking for the narrative.

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2018, 06:46:56 PM »

Unlucky, mate.

I mean heads-up eating for cash like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHMvwC0lYg

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2018, 08:15:11 PM »

What's that? Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2018, 10:07:56 PM »

What's that? Cheesy

Sorry - it's far far better in print than the radio adaptation.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2018, 01:09:11 PM »

So the rake in the 1/2 game is 5% to a max of £11 with £1 taken extra 85% of £ goes to rake race 15% to badbeat jackpot.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2018, 07:36:53 AM »

Peak season at work ran from End of Aug to middle of December, over Xmas lots of tradesman take time off so unlike traditional retailers trade counters experience the quietest time off year. Just right to take my first holiday since August.

There seems to be an abundance of live poker available at all different buys in, not sure that it’s been this good in the last few years.

Anyway I’ve big plans for this week and they look like this;

Today is a rare trip to DTD, I recently managed to sort out a software issue with PP which meant I was able to play on the site for the first time in ages. Love what they have done and the sats are just fantastic value. Managed to bunk some PPL dollars so will be buying into today’s one day, xmas cup I think and then maybe the shield if that goes tits up.

Will also jump into the UKOPS main event on sky. iPad certainly comes in handy  for that.

Not much happening New Year’s Eve so will be spending that with the family.

Great one day at G Luton on New Year’s Day, always gets a big turnout and at £170 and 20k gte this should be a cracker, really looking forward to it. Played the last one day special a week or so ago and was really pleased with how I played and the standard of play I witnessed.

Wednesday will be the linked tournament at Genting Luton, £100 50k gte 2 day with the second day at Birmingham on Sunday, I’ve never been to Star City so hopefully will get a chance. Not to keen on Genting in Luton as when it’s busy it’s so cramped with the massive side tables and the machines blasting off that I find it off putting, however as I’m off week for the week and trying to play live more I’m gonna go with a super positive mindset.

Thursday I’ll have a day off, spend it with Deb and kids, early birthday celebrations as Friday is my 40th, I’m not one for wanting presents etc so will just take the kids out for the day somewhere and make some cool memories.

Friday I may go to G Luton for their popular Friday night tournament or may give Genting day 1 another bash. All depends but will def be playing one of them.

Saturday might be back to DTD for the 2 day Deepstack, depends on if I manage to get some more PPL $ or have had a bink. If not it might be back to G for their daily.

Sunday has the potential for a few day 2’s or if I’ve not managed one then G Luton start their “25/25 Festival” another one day special at £100 8k gte.

Although I’m back to work on Mon 7th I’ll now have to make room for the 25/25 that week and on the Wednesday 9th G are doing a high hand cash promo where they are giving £250 cash every hour for 10 hours to the winning high hand. Seem to me that’s gonna be popular and will def create more action so will try and get involved in that.

So quite a busy week of live poker coming up, couple that with the kids being off and Deb back to work it seems I’m gonna be busy, lucky for me the new Nintendo switches are keeping the kids busy.

Looking forward to April I’m gonna try and play the WSOP-C event at DTD, I’ll at least make sure I’ve got the right days off work. Then at end of May I’m toying with the idea of giving the $500 WSOP event a go, $5m gte and $1m to 1st. First buy in is rake free. This one really does depend on getting the bankroll up so that will be my mid year aim.

Going to do updates on here so should be abit of content for the next week or so.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2018, 01:11:44 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive 💵, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Anyway lose the 1st pot but with 150bb starting stack we have plenty of time.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »

Got to DTD in plenty of time, simple transaction to buy in using PPLive 💵, already seen a few Luton regs. Done a few primed minds, really have grown to love that app.

Think a handy player from next door might have just sat down, not 100% sure, just going from memory of seeing a picture.

Whoever it is, remind him that UKOPS starts at 4pm, & there's a High Roller tonight. Wink

PS - Well done on your UKOPS cash the other night.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »

Yep, it was Bromley04, thankfully just got moved to a new table, lol, although I was to his right he was the button to my BB, really didn’t fancy having my blind attacked for the next 6 hours or so.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »

Whoever it is, remind him that UKOPS starts at 4pm, & there's a High Roller tonight. Wink

PS - Well done on your UKOPS cash the other night.

Thanks, love UKOPS, just haven’t been able to play as much as I’ve wanted the last few months.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2018, 01:42:53 PM »

Yep, it was Bromley04, thankfully just got moved to a new table, lol, although I was to his right he was the button to my BB, really didn’t fancy having my blind attacked for the next 6 hours or so.

Ask him what sort of Xmas Burnley FC had. That'll tilt him, for sure.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »

Lost another with QQ when the villain barrels every street including the Ace river, the board was T94KA, I played it far too passive and deserved to lose the pot.

Won two on the bounce. QJ hitting J high flop, managed to stay in front all the way against what turned out to be AK.

Then flopped a gut shot with J9, turned the straight and got no extra.

Third one get me back to starting stack, raise 79cc from MP, BB calls, J72 flop, check, bet, call, Q turn check, bet, fold.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2018, 01:49:22 PM »

Ask him what sort of Xmas Burnley FC had. That'll tilt him, for sure.

Lol, I’ve noticed him and his wife are Burnley fanatics, Natalie possible more than Adam.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: