blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  If you were a rich, famous, desirable sportsman.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: If you were a rich, famous, desirable sportsman.  (Read 1412 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2018, 09:46:04 PM »

Just thinking of the Ryder Cup thread, if you were how much would it corrupt you? I guess most of us think we are perfect and it wouldn’t change us, pretty sure it would for most though to some extent.

You are going to get women chucking themselves at you left right and centre that would normally be way out of your league, also temptations galore in the form of booze and drugs. How would you deal with it?

Personally I would have had no chance of making it to being a pro sportsman anyway as because I like to party it up too much (Ok less so now but certainly in my younger days).

Reckon it would be pointless getting married until I’m a bit older until it was out of my system as I’d find it hard to resist.....

What you say?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 09:48:22 PM by Woodsey » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 10:29:33 PM »

Drugs wouldn't have been an issue for me at all.  Boozing and women would have been a struggle to control.  What a life though i wouldn't have minded given it a spin between 18-28.   I think its a credit to the big clubs behind the scenes teams protecting players nowadays that there aren't dozens of Jermaine Pennants causing chaos with the sheer amount of cash they earn.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 10:48:32 PM »

Drugs wouldn't have been an issue for me at all.  Boozing and women would have been a struggle to control.  What a life though i wouldn't have minded given it a spin between 18-28.   I think its a credit to the big clubs behind the scenes teams protecting players nowadays that there aren't dozens of Jermaine Pennants causing chaos with the sheer amount of cash they earn.

Good old Chav Notts lad from the Meadows 
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 10:50:05 PM »

Interviewer to Peter Crouch: “if you hadn’t become a premier league footballer what would you be?”

Peter Crouch: “a virgin”

Rich and famous/powerful >>> desirable.

The evidence is easy to find - just look at Mrs Bernie Ecclestone, or Mrs Trump.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 10:51:37 PM »

I’d be in rehab.

Ah! The element of surprise
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 10:52:28 PM »

I’d be in rehab.

Haha, probably me too! 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »