blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:38:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  A MILLION Good lucks
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A MILLION Good lucks  (Read 11825 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2018, 12:55:46 PM »

Nice run, and wp!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2018, 01:33:42 PM »

What was the outcome of all this?

Did any blonde win?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 01:39:46 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Don't think so Tal, but struggling to find out. I do know Sam Grafton came 5th in the big one, with Tom Hall 4th. blonde zzzzrope had a min-cash in it, & UGOTNUTZ - Shane Addy - cashed in the £500k Finale.

Loads of reports about it on Twitter, but all attempts to sign in to My Party Poker Live failed, even though I have a PP account.  

They have a TV Channel late at night - 11pm - so it'll no doubt be on that tonight. Flushy is the lead commentator - very good he is, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Don't think so Tal, but struggling to find out. I do know Sam Grafton came 5th in the big one, with Tom Hall 4th. blonde zzzzrope had a min-cash in it, & UGOTNUTZ - Shane Addy - cashed in the £500k Finale.

Loads of reports about it on Twitter, but all attempts to sign in to My Party Poker Live failed, even though I have a PP account.  

They have a TV Channel late at night - 11pm - so it'll no doubt be on that tonight. Flushy is the lead commentator - very good he is, too.

Couldn't find it either. Getting old.

Probably twitching it on fortnite off their X-box playstations with their mp3 players and whatnot.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 01:44:43 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Probably twitching it on fortnite off their X-box playstations with their mp3 players and whatnot.

Sounds about right. I spent an hour or more trying to log in, but it just kept telling me I had the wrong password or log-in. Gave up in the end. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2018, 05:35:43 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Sounds about right. I spent an hour or more trying to log in, but it just kept telling me I had the wrong password or log-in. Gave up in the end. 

I tried that.  I assumed that I needed a separate party poker live account.   

There is a party poker live twitter, which was defiinitely updated to heads up.   I haven't checked since.

How does party poker tv work?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2018, 05:53:07 PM »

Did any blonde win?

There is a party poker live twitter, which was defiinitely updated to heads up.   I haven't checked since.

Hi David,

I may be misunderstanding your question (a 4/6 shot), but Party Poker TV (as I know it) is Channel 431 on my Sky Menu, & operates from 11pm for a few hours each night. The channel name is Front Runner, & it's the same channel that carries the Racing Post Greyhound coverage most nights.

Lead commentator is Flushy.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2018, 06:05:09 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Hi David,

I may be misunderstanding your question (a 4/6 shot), but Party Poker TV (as I know it) is Channel 431 on my Sky Menu, & operates from 11pm for a few hours each night. The channel name is Front Runner, & it's the same channel that carries the Racing Post Greyhound coverage most nights.

Ah ok.   I have Now TV which is the same as Sky but different.   I have several sports channels, but guess this could be under entertainment?  I am officially shite at this stuff.  I just pay for it, the missus and the girls claim the TV between them.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2018, 06:19:05 PM »

Did any blonde win?

Hi David,

Ah ok.   I have Now TV which is the same as Sky but different.   I have several sports channels, but guess this could be under entertainment?  I am officially shite at this stuff.  I just pay for it, the missus and the girls claim the TV between them.   

PartyPoker Tv you can watch on MyPartyPokerLive either as Live Streaming or a back catalogue (100's of hours), sometimes its on Twitch as well. I haven't got sky so not sure whether C431 would also be on Now TV as well, Its not on Virgin at all. Pretty certain you just sign up to PPL and then link your account to PP and they give you a few tournament tickets for the trouble. Think ive had over $100 in tickets from them in the last year, maybe more.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2018, 06:31:38 PM »

Go to https://partypokerlive.com log in with partypoker details or create account from scratch

Partypokerlive TV tab poker video on demand 100s of hours of content, plus clips and whole rewinds of streams from last week (as well as all our future event infirmation, live reporting, news etc)

Go to your profile page and link your account and within 72 hours they credit you with a 22 Dollar satellite ticket too

Day job spam over!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »

Thanks Tighty, though I tried all that. Never mind, life will go on.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2018, 09:08:00 PM »

So...what was the final table?

scared

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2018, 09:28:50 PM »

So...what was the final table?

scared

Here you go Simon, from Poker News;

1 Ioannis Angelou-Konstas Greece £940,000 $1,224,228
2 Alex Foxen United States £720,000 $937,706
3 Antoine Labat France £440,000 $573,043
4 Tom Hall United Kingdom £300,000 $390,711
5 Sam Grafton United Kingdom £205,850 $268,093
6 Michael Wang United States £140,000 $182,332
7 John Haigh United Kingdom £100,000 $130,237
8 Dara O'Kearney Ireland £70,000 $91,166
9 Ryan Riess United States £50,000 $65,430

I believe the top 2 did a bit of business.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »

...and this, also from Poker News, is the £550k Finale affair;

1 Konstantinos Nanos Greece £84,014 $109,836
2 Pim de Goede Netherlands £70,485 $92,149
3 Mauricio Pais Germany £40,000 $52,294
4 James Golder United Kingdom £28,500 $37,259
5 Richard Barr United Kingdom £20,000 $26,148
6 Catalin Dumitrascu United Kingdom £13,500 $17,650
7 Garinder Purewal United Kingdom £9,000 $11,766

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2018, 09:37:14 PM »

Thank you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: