blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  888 Live London Festival- 22 November-02 December 2018
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 888 Live London Festival- 22 November-02 December 2018  (Read 11654 times)
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 05:28:13 PM »

Thanks Ship it. Received! GL us!
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »

Have a pretty good table, started well chipped up to 50k.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2018, 09:02:26 PM »

Lost a couple of small pots one with AK vs AQ. Flop check check, Q on turn, check check, A on river guy bets 2X pot we sigh call.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2018, 11:57:26 PM »

Busted J10 out of the BB. Button opens we call flop KJJ flop Check check. Turn 10. We bet small to induce a bluff. Get shoved on and call it off. He has KK. Second bullet tomorrow evening. Sorry guys.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 05:04:36 AM »

Busted J10 out of the BB. Button opens we call flop KJJ flop Check check. Turn 10. We bet small to induce a bluff. Get shoved on and call it off. He has KK. Second bullet tomorrow evening. Sorry guys.

Not much you can do about that one.

No worries, gl with Bullet # 2.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 09:31:25 AM »

Yes, pretty standard that I’ll go broke there always.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates I was using my breaks to meditate and refocus. Had a pretty tough table compared to the field for a Friday night leg. Was pretty much card dead the whole night, got a lucky triple up when I found Queens in the small blind vs a cut off open, I flat as the cut off has been pretty active, the BB the squezes to 11 BB, cut off jams and we call, BB then uses 2 time banks before making the call. They both had AK and we fade 4 outs for a much needed chip up at the start of level 7. Next three levels I was forced to open fold hands like KQ, QJ, A10 as I was getting 3 bet then 4 bet jammed each and every time. From levels 7-10 I went from above average to 15 BB due to getting in these annoying spots. A few shoves got called by the 3 better and they always had me crushed (I did feel like getting stubborn and gambling after the third spot, and happy I maintained control).

At the end of level 12 I shoved the cut off with AQ suited for 12BB got called by a middle stack with K10. K high flop and we don’t improve and the dream is over.

On to the main event next week. It’s a good mix of players getting involved in this. Hope for some better timing in the main.

As always thank you for your support guys. Hopefully we take down the main!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »

^^^^

Good report, thanks. It's a pain when we don't get the breaks. Nature of the beast sometimes/usually.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2018, 02:18:08 PM »

^^^^

Good report, thanks. It's a pain when we don't get the breaks. Nature of the beast sometimes/usually.

Sorry- I’ll make sure I get some updates in the breaks of the main next week. I may have to change the starting day I play but I’ll confirm early next week .
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2018, 04:56:01 PM »

No no no.....

Might be a misunderstando here but.....

It's a pain when we don't get the breaks

Referred to not getting lucky when we need to, not Tournament Breaks during which you can have a wee and give us Updates.

No complaints here at all.

shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2018, 05:36:41 PM »

Unlucky Shane all the best for the rest of the games.

I wouldn't worry about reports during the game, a quick summary afterwards is ideal.

UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2018, 08:09:57 PM »

No no no.....

Might be a misunderstando here but.....

It's a pain when we don't get the breaks

Referred to not getting lucky when we need to, not Tournament Breaks during which you can have a wee and give us Updates.

No complaints here at all.

Ahh okay makes sense.  Thanks for clearing that up.
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2018, 08:10:55 PM »

Thanks Shipit. Hopefully we get better luck in the main!
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2018, 04:26:12 PM »

Hey Guys,

Played last night day one C and busted on level 9. I’ve just woke up as I decided to play cash after and ended up losing 2 buy ins playing 1/2/4 so basically lost another buy in...

I will be writing a full report over the weekend for you guys.

Really wanted to get a return for all of you investors this close to Xmas. The next requvilant buy in I play I’ll be giving you action for free based on the percentage brought in this one.

Thanks again for your support.

Shane
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2018, 05:59:00 PM »

Hey Shane,

Thanks for letting us know, gg and all the best for your next games.

You talk about giving action for free, or a free percentage based on this stake. If you have busted all games from op then that is an end of the stake so I would not want a free percentage, that is your money.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: