blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:47:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 59853 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2019, 12:10:54 PM »

Here's Jacob Rees Mogg's take on it. It's only 1m 22 secs, so an easy watch.

https://twitter.com/KeejayOV2/status/1096183550410481667

Even a great man like him can be wrong sometimes....
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 12:37:32 PM »

I find it hard to look objectively at posts by woodsey and mantis when they so often include pointless insults like 'tree hugging liberal' or 'PC wanker'.

"tree-hugging liberals" is simply the opposite of "hard-line inflexible nationalists"

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2019, 01:05:11 PM »

I find it hard to look objectively at posts by woodsey and mantis when they so often include pointless insults like 'tree hugging liberal' or 'PC wanker'.

"tree-hugging liberals" is simply the opposite of "hard-line inflexible nationalists"

Why, do you think Liberals actually hug trees as opposed to nationalists actually being hard-line and inflexible?

The older I get, the better I was.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2019, 01:33:02 PM »

It’s trying to frame the argument/discussion in a way that favours the the ignorant. Something like ‘don’t expect empirical evidence or knowledge to count for anything here’.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2019, 01:33:22 PM »

Why, do you think Liberals actually hug trees as opposed to nationalists actually being hard-line and inflexible?

Do you think all patriotic folk are hard-line and inflexible?

Fair to say some are.

Fair to say some liberals hug trees.  

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2019, 01:36:18 PM »

I'm not sure how watching JRM for longer than several seconds can ever be an easy watch.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2019, 01:42:22 PM »

Fair to say some are.

"If tree-hugging liberals take the line that adolescents such as this girl are impressionable they must accept that this country contains millions of impressionable youngsters."

So are you only worried about the views of the Liberals who hug trees or is that aspect irrevevant?

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »

Fair to say some are.

"If tree-hugging liberals take the line that adolescents such as this girl are impressionable they must accept that this country contains millions of impressionable youngsters."

So are you only worried about the views of the Liberals who hug trees or is that aspect irrevevant?

it's humorous, so relevant with regard to the overall chortlements impact of the statement.

difficult to be objective with posters who take such frivolities literally like Wink

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2019, 01:55:04 PM »

chortlements though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2019, 01:56:32 PM »

I'm not sure how watching JRM for longer than several seconds can ever be an easy watch.

Postman Pat sums it up pretty well, imo.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »

Fair to say some are.

it's humorous, so relevant with regard to the overall chortlements impact of the statement.

difficult to be objective with posters who take such frivolities literally like Wink

Ah, the, "I was only joking" defence.

In that case, I refer you to my original statement.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=68377.msg2248767#msg2248767

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2019, 02:58:19 PM »

I’m sure that some will find it difficult to watch. I wouldn’t want to have to live next door to those who disagree with him as strongly as some of the seemingly alt-right sympathisers who post here.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2019, 04:28:33 PM »

I’m sure that some will find it difficult to watch. I wouldn’t want to have to live next door to those who disagree with him as strongly as some of the seemingly alt-right sympathisers who post here.

The Blonde alt-right truly are extraordinary. Anyone who says British and international law should be applied is lily livered. The man delivering the message is afraid of 19 year old girls from Bethnal Green. He also thinks people saying something and people thinking something is the same thing.

If you say seeing a severed head in a bin is no biggie...How likely is it that you actually think that? Does saying it make it more or less likely that you actually think it? (It’s nuanced this one)

Adz is an interesting one, ranges between: “I know nothing about anything”, it’s hard to dislike anyone who judges the appropriate level of their own humlility that well. We then get to hear that he knew exactly (in some respects) what was going on in the head of a 15 year old girl 4 years ago.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2019, 04:58:59 PM »

The Blonde alt-right truly are extraordinary. Anyone who says British and international law should be applied is lily livered. The man delivering the message is afraid of 19 year old girls from Bethnal Green. He also thinks people saying something and people thinking something is the same thing.

If you say seeing a severed head in a bin is no biggie...How likely is it that you actually think that? Does saying it make it more or less likely that you actually think it? (It’s nuanced this one)

Adz is an interesting one, ranges between: “I know nothing about anything”, it’s hard to dislike anyone who judges the appropriate level of their own humlility that well. We then get to hear that he knew exactly (in some respects) what was going on in the head of a 15 year old girl 4 years ago.

I don't claim to know what was going on in her head. But its pretty bloody obvious!!

She didn't go over there for a holiday, thinking England is a wonderful place and I leave here wishing the best for all her citizens, while I pop over to Syria and do some baking, whilst I pop out a few kids for some gun toting maniac who believes his god(one of thousands)is the one true god and has convinced him that killing everyone that doesn't believe in his god should die....

Or was she thinking something else, and she is now no longer a risk to society over here?

Anyway, lets forget about what she thinks or thought.

How do you think the people in this country who have lost family to the actions of ISIS would feel if we took this idiot back and stuck her in a nice council house, and gave her the usual set of benefits we seem do happy to "dole" out?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:07:11 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2019, 05:06:45 PM »

I don't claim to know what was going on in her head. But its pretty bloody obvious!!

She didn't go over there for a holiday, thinking England is a wonderful place and I leave here wishing the best for all her citizens, while I pop over to Syria and do some baking, whilst I pop out a few kids for some gun toting maniac who believes his god(one of thousands)is the one true god and has convinced him that killing everyone that doesn't believe in his god should die....

Or was she thinking something else, and she is now no longer a risk to society over here?

We don’t know and we have no meaningful info to help us guess. It’s the sort of spot where I like to look for more information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: