blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:17:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Danny Baker
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Danny Baker  (Read 17061 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2019, 12:15:32 AM »

Is anyone posting in this thread a person of colour?

With all due respect if you're white you can't tell black/brown people it's not offensive.

This tweet from Darren Lewis sums it up fairly well -

Why are we still hearing radio shows asking whether the depiction of a baby of colour as a chimpanzee is racist? We as people of colour are telling you it is racist. We have been for years. Why do you need to host phone-ins suggesting there is any room for misinterpretation?

Oh just fuck off, my wife is ‘brown’ and my daughter is ‘half brown’ in your crass definition so don’t give me any of your shit. My wife gives zeros fucks and in all honestly has only experienced prejudice from eastern euro immigrants........

Must be difficult for anyone for anyone who is a wife or daughter of an angry/repressed/confused/inadequate racist.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2019, 12:17:49 AM »

With all due respect if you're white you can't tell black/brown people it's not offensive.

Why are we still hearing radio shows asking whether the depiction of a baby of colour as a chimpanzee is racist? We as people of colour are telling you it is racist. We have been for years. Why do you need to host phone-ins suggesting there is any room for misinterpretation?

Oh just fuck off, my wife is ‘brown’ and my daughter is ‘half brown’ in your crass definition so don’t give me any of your shit. My wife gives zeros fucks and in all honestly has only experienced prejudice from eastern euro immigrants........

Must be difficult for anyone for anyone who is a wife or daughter of an angry/repressed/confused/inadequate racist.

You’re the angry one in general mate, just putting this (semi) random poster in his place 😁

Please post more though as you are the entertainment when you do 🤡
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:19:41 AM by Woodsey » Logged
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2019, 12:21:12 AM »

You’re the angry one in general mate, just putting this random poster in his place 😁

I’m not angry. I used to think a thick trolling c*** should be called a thick trolling c***, now I’m less sure about that. I was never angry.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2019, 12:25:44 AM »

You’re the angry one in general mate, just putting this random poster in his place 😁

I’m not angry. I used to think a thick trolling c*** should be called a thick trolling c***, now I’m less sure about that. I was never angry.

Oh we all  know you get angry 🤣🤣🤣 We can quote you if you if you like? 🤡

That said I’m on holiday this week so can’t  really be arsed unless you press me........
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2019, 12:30:48 AM »

That said I’m on holiday this week so can’t  really be arsed unless you press me........

Quote me.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2019, 12:37:13 AM »

Quote me.

Sure will do tomorrow. On the piss now though......but you have made a ***** of yourself so many times it’s hilarious, you are the joke of the blonde politics thread, the supposed high brow intellectual that is less educated than a dimwit leaver like me 
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2019, 06:22:48 AM »

Can we have a separate Woodsey /  Kukushkin thread please?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2019, 07:12:00 AM »

So if some people dont see an act as racist does that mean the act should or should not be classed as racist?

Society decides what is or isn't deemed acceptable. There will always be people that don't recognise even the most obvious racism.

The problem is when the voice of society is snivelling nerds who get up in arms about the smallest things and love to shout "racist", "sexist" etc.

In this case, as DB himself says in his apology " I needed no lessons on the centuries slurs equating simians and people of colour. Racism at it's basest." A picture is never just a picture, this is set against a world where she has been hounded throughout her time with Harry to a point where he personally called out the racism against her and where black people have been called monkeys for many years.

Nobody thinks a monkey is racist but we can't ignore the context can we?

Complete bullshit. As you have seen just from this thread there are different opinions on what is racist on this single issue, opinion will be even more divided than that when you are discussing it more broadly. The one thing I do know however is the ultra PC crew try to press their definition as ‘what society should accept’, the more people tell them to do one and let people decide for themselves the better. It mirrors the brexit debate in many ways....the ‘we know better than you so you should all fall in line’ bullshit.

In short they should stop telling people what to think and do, the thing is they haven’t even learned that this doesn’t work and they still think they are the smart ones.

So, the racists don’t get to decide what racism is. The hysterical ‘offended’ mob also don’t decide. Irrational, emotional people are flat out useless at important decisions (think Brexit).

Well you have shown your emotion more than most on the politics thread so you know what you are by your own definition. Thanks for playing son    

In reality neither the left or right get to decide what is or isn’t racist, there is a cloud of a grey area in between that keeps moving in the correct direction to establish that. But don’t ever think YOUR opinion is the be all and end all as some do because if you do you should expect plenty of GFY’s enroute.

I never think my opinion is special, it’s the one I question and doubt the most (we really have been over this). As long as you keep thinking things are left or right, you have nothing sensible to contribute. Left/Right just an instrument to keep the simpletons (on both sides) malleable.

Haha!  Genius stuff!

Do you identify as left or right? You’re not very bright, neither am I (I think, not sure). So why do we define as left or right? Tell me what it is to be right, what do you believe in?

I define myself as smaller more limited government, generally.  Whatever that is classed as (presumably “right wing” economically).  I support globalisation, free trade and am relaxed about immigration.  (Is that left?).  I believe in tolerance of other beliefs and other ways of life (liberal).   I believe in justice and for punishments to be worthy of crimes.  (Is this right or opposite of liberal?).

Anyway there is plenty more.  You’ve misinterpreted my post in any case.  What I found amusing was your comment “I never think my opinion is special” for the reason that you come over as one of the most pompous and sanctimonious persons on here!

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2019, 07:47:28 AM »

Can we have a separate Woodsey /  Kukushkin thread please?

Amen

Glad to be back for this sort of thing  Roll Eyes
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2019, 08:04:54 AM »

Oh just f**k off, my wife is ‘brown’ and my daughter is ‘half brown’ in your crass definition so don’t give me any of your shit. My wife gives zeros fucks and in all honestly has only experienced prejudice from eastern euro immigrants........

Perhaps that lot are all racist.

The older I get, the better I was.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2019, 08:49:11 AM »

ridiculous

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-05-10/danny-baker-being-investigated-over-racist-royal-baby-tweet/?fbclid=IwAR2CPd11GwJrmUrRZdU1y-kE14gFMoG1sn7jhAag4MwEBK-6sUIpPnR5f4k

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2019, 09:10:06 AM »

Couldn't that be a bit meaningless?   Somebody makes a complaint to the police, they should investigate it?  Of course there is going to be someone who wants even more blood.   There must be loads of those types around.   Hopefully it will come to nothing.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2019, 09:17:47 AM »

Oh just f**k off, my wife is ‘brown’ and my daughter is ‘half brown’ in your crass definition so don’t give me any of your shit. My wife gives zeros fucks and in all honestly has only experienced prejudice from eastern euro immigrants........

Perhaps that’s exactly why she doesn’t care? There are people out there who have had various monkey-based taunts thrown their way and are furious.

Your wife doesn’t get to speak for everyone ‘of colour’ fella.

Hang on, didn’t the word ‘colour’ used to be frowned upon? It is hard to keep up.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2019, 09:36:44 AM »

Perhaps that lot are all racist.

They (well the Polish manager responsible for dishing out work) certainly were to her and others, but she just shrugs it off and laughs at them rather have a whine up.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2019, 09:39:43 AM »

Can we have a separate Woodsey /  Kukushkin thread please?

Amen

Glad to be back for this sort of thing  Roll Eyes

You’re welcome, can turn it up this weekend as a welcome back if you wish? Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: