blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:40:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Rugby World Cup 2019
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rugby World Cup 2019  (Read 12815 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2019, 08:27:25 AM »

The front page of yesterday's New Zealand's "Herald on Sunday".

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2019, 11:50:15 PM »

I can’t believe you get irate about something or why it bothers you. If you think I don’t have tickets, that’s cool, move on. Hope you calm down soon.

Well, there’s an easy way to prove that you do have them, post a picture of them with a queen of hearts playing card...
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2019, 12:33:17 AM »

I can’t believe you get irate about something or why it bothers you. If you think I don’t have tickets, that’s cool, move on. Hope you calm down soon.

Well, there’s an easy way to prove that you do have them, post a picture of them with a queen of hearts playing card...
you not heard of photoshop it was invented a few years ago now any photo can be edited seamlessly you need a Video of someone running around naked followed by a TV News camera crew holding the tickets to be believed nowadays

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2019, 09:27:58 AM »

Its the only way anyone will believe him.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2019, 02:33:08 PM »

I don’t care if anyone believes me. There are people on here know that I can get tickets for most sporting events.

Hope you get a ticket Woodsey.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2019, 07:40:57 PM »

Rugby’s version of T20 cricket is on ITV 4 at 8pm, be interesting to see how it goes.....
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2019, 06:18:28 PM »

There are still some tickets  for the final available from £560   , very tempted as it’s only a 4 hour flight from Hong Kong. That flight is 450 return

I think if I can persuade a mate to come along I’ll go for the experience

https://intl.stubhub.ie/rugby-world-cup-final-tickets/ca7346

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2019, 06:29:36 PM »

There are still some tickets  for the final available from £560   , very tempted as it’s only a 4 hour flight from Hong Kong. That flight is 450 return

Mate keep going onto the official site and keep refreshing, they keep popping up but you need to be patient. Those tickets from third party sites carry some risk, I heard several stories out there  of them being sold multiple times and only the first person with the ticket will get in, the rest will not. So if you do decide to get one from anywhere other than the official site be there when the gates are open so you are the first one through the gates.

Shame you didn’t post earlier, I had a ticket bagged on the official site but let it go because I couldn’t stomach nearly 30 hours on a plane over 3 days and paying a lot for the privilege  Sad
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2019, 06:57:22 PM »

There are still some tickets  for the final available from £560   , very tempted as it’s only a 4 hour flight from Hong Kong. That flight is 450 return

Mate keep going onto the official site and keep refreshing, they keep popping up but you need to be patient. Those tickets from third party sites carry some risk, I heard several stories out there  of them being sold multiple times and only the first person with the ticket will get in, the rest will not. So if you do decide to get one from anywhere other than the official site be there when the gates are open so you are the first one through the gates.

Shame you didn’t post earlier, I had a ticket bagged on the official site but let it go because I couldn’t stomach nearly 30 hours on a plane over 3 days and paying a lot for the privilege  Sad

Cheers for the heads up didn’t know that.  I wish I had let you know earlier mate

I’m not a massive rugby fan but something so near and could be a once in a lifetime experience is tempting

Do you have a link to the official ticket  site please

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2019, 06:58:49 PM »

Cheers for the heads up didn’t know that.  I wish I had let you know earlier mate

I’m not a massive rugby fan but something so near and could be a once in a lifetime experience is tempting

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/accountLogin.html?key=&e=&n=&uc=&crk=&idNews=&resetId=&tkhrq=2f2271b9-7916-47a9-b4b3-dcfe18c3fb6e&tkhrp=86794bc9-9394-4ea4-89d9-cf92f093ddd3&tkhrts=1572461869&tkhrc=tickethour&tkhre=rwc2019augss&tkhrrt=Safetynet&tkhrh=24d70cfd204da89d21498fbefd94b6b2
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2019, 07:02:32 PM »

https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/accountLogin.html?key=&e=&n=&uc=&crk=&idNews=&resetId=&tkhrq=2f2271b9-7916-47a9-b4b3-dcfe18c3fb6e&tkhrp=86794bc9-9394-4ea4-89d9-cf92f093ddd3&tkhrts=1572461869&tkhrc=tickethour&tkhre=rwc2019augss&tkhrrt=Safetynet&tkhrh=24d70cfd204da89d21498fbefd94b6b2

Cheers mate

My Dad

Tony Bolto
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2019, 07:04:07 PM »

You will need to keep trying a lot to get them, basically they are popping up as and when Kiwi/Welsh are deciding to resell them.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2019, 07:12:18 PM »

Another option if your flight price isn’t too bad would be fly over, stay in a capsule hotel for £30. I’d be going to the ground for the 3rd/4th place playoff, quite a few of those at that game will have tix for the final, get a sign up and you might be able to pick a ticket up that way. if you fail just go to the fan zone in Yokohama for the game. At least you’ll have a laugh for the weekend and see a bit of Tokyo  Grin
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2019, 07:44:54 PM »

Alternatively send lolrron a pm and he will sort you out as many tix as you need.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2019, 09:54:16 PM »

Another option if your flight price isn’t too bad would be fly over, stay in a capsule hotel for £30. I’d be going to the ground for the 3rd/4th place playoff, quite a few of those at that game will have tix for the final, get a sign up and you might be able to pick a ticket up that way. if you fail just go to the fan zone in Yokohama for the game. At least you’ll have a laugh for the weekend and see a bit of Tokyo  Grin

Again thanks for the suggestion mate

My Dad

Tony Bolto
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: