blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Grosvenor - Accounts locked for making deposits To cover GUKPT buyins
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grosvenor - Accounts locked for making deposits To cover GUKPT buyins  (Read 4734 times)
hombre32

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 01:41:13 PM »

I deposited $1000 on Stars last night. Went to go on a 6 handed $1-$2 cash game and the table wouldn’t open. It then said my account has been frozen.

Been emailing the Stars Support Team and cannot get any response what so ever. Really frustrating.

Has anybody experienced before? I have tried the @StarsSupport on Twitter and no response from them either!😡
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 02:22:23 PM »

Been waiting ages for them to verify my account.

Been waiting over a week now despite sending pictures of me holding my photo id.I mean , how long does it take.

Probably still laughing.

DIAGF

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Splash

WonkyJim / Donkeyjim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 04:52:47 PM »

Finally managed to get it sorted ... had an email from then asking to phone a direct number for the safer gambling chap ...had a few stabs at getting through on it but finally got to talk to a very nice chap who expressed his concerns about my sticking 2.5 in the account last weekend.   

‘You are running 500 and 1k comps’

Answered a few questions about problem gambling an politely refused an offer of a deposit limit and account was unlocked.   I pointed out the potential damage and cost of allowing people to buy into high value multi day comps just then just randomly locking accounts which he said he understood.  If anyone else has the same issue and would like the direct line number just PM me.

I’m all for this safety net but surely needs some thought an consideration.....possible better ways to handle it ....

1- don’t let people deposit that much without having validation /chat first
2- freeze the £ but don’t freeze access to the account
3- speak to people before freezing the accounts
4- have a slicker response process or an online process - a week to have a 5min conv is too long.
5- be aware when you are running high value festivals and check what people are registered for before blocking

".....and Buckley ponders how to play Aces to lose the maximum."
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 04:53:32 PM »

I deposited $1000 on Stars last night. Went to go on a 6 handed $1-$2 cash game and the table wouldn’t open. It then said my account has been frozen.

Been emailing the Stars Support Team and cannot get any response what so ever. Really frustrating.

Has anybody experienced before? I have tried the @StarsSupport on Twitter and no response from them either!😡

DM me your account name and i'll check on Monday.

edit - assuming you are UK. there are age verification regulations you have to pass to do anything with your account.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 04:55:04 PM by titaniumbean » Logged
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 05:05:13 PM »

I'm aware that there are various issues regarding some accounts and verifications. It's really frustrating that it's taking longer than expected and I totally get how annoyed you are, it's understandable.

If anyone has responded to their communications with the correct documents and you've not had a response yet please let me know your usernames and I'll get someone who I deal with at Grosvenor to escalate it for you.

You can message either Jeff Kimber or myself with usernames but it's probably better you do it on Twitter as we don't often read the forum. @jeffkimberpoker @joebeevers
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 10:02:05 AM »

I'm aware that there are various issues regarding some accounts and verifications. It's really frustrating that it's taking longer than expected and I totally get how annoyed you are, it's understandable.

If anyone has responded to their communications with the correct documents and you've not had a response yet please let me know your usernames and I'll get someone who I deal with at Grosvenor to escalate it for you.

You can message either Jeff Kimber or myself with usernames but it's probably better you do it on Twitter as we don't often read the forum. @jeffkimberpoker @joebeevers

Thanks Joe.

[   ]  That helped a lot.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 12:40:20 PM »

Great thread Dewi.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »

Sorted now,thanks Trigg.

Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2020, 01:47:58 PM »

Sorted now,thanks Trigg.

Think it deserves you posting a pic of Trigg as a thank you.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: